8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rate my Universal stack /10

Just picked got my goods the other day good 4-5 month supply of this stack I put together

All Universal

Creatine chews---both grape and Orange
    Sterol complex- herbs and stuff
    Uni-vit- multi
    N1-t- T boost herbs
    Jointment sport- joints of peace
    GH-max--b6, AKG,carnitine,orhonine
    Aminos 2700

Also picked up some boxes of Beverly international UMP protein bars. The goat bar.
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do the UMP protein bars taste? I love their protein powder and have been interested in trying the bars just haven't seen any feedback yet

8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ASTROCYTOMA View Post
    How do the UMP protein bars taste? I love their protein powder and have been interested in trying the bars just haven't seen any feedback yet
    I guess you could say there chewy. Kind of hard to describe, but they taste like the ingredients.

They are good. Smooth texture. Mild nut and honey type flavor. But very natural tasting and doesn't have any weird **** or make you gas off the sugar alcohols.
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds good, I'll grab some on my next order. Thanks

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I wouldn't waste my money on that stuff aside from the creatine, and joint support.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Dharrab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you really need more than the Creatine? I understand taking the joint support, I personally take Fish Oil pills to help with my joints. However, I hear that amino acids just a waste of money if you're consuming an adequate amount of protein. I've also yet to hear about a "T-booster" supp that actually boosts your T levels significantly enough for it to be worth it.

besideleotard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The last creatine chews I saw all had vast amounts of carbs/sugar inside them. I'd check yours too. You can just use micronized creatine, it's much cheaper than any "chew" you can buy.

I do agree with the others also.

From what I've read, learned throughout the years.
    - Whey after workout, I use whey isolate (mostly because of lactose intolerance). Regular milk whey is totally fine though. If you are lactose intolerant, you can get lactose-free whey powder which is still cheaper than Isolate. But Isolate is just better as well. There is also hydrolyzed whey but that's... very costly. Way above of it all.
    - Generic multivitamin; but it should not be overkill. like some will pack 400% of the daily recommended amount, etc. (there is one called here "One-A-Day" that just has everything and is not an overkill) It's not like you need 400% amount of vitamin whatever because you lift.
    - MSM/joint protection/egg-shell pill. Usually, supplement brands sell them much cheaper than the ones you can pick up at pharmacies or Amazon, and so on. To protect joints basically. A good product will have them all and should not break your wallet. These pills take a long time to take effect though.
    - Creatine.

The rest all seems to be just mumbo jumbo/snake oil. Like pre-workout is just usually a big amount of caffeine. And the worst part is that they often upset your stomach, undermining your workout routine as well. You can just take caffeine pills (like 1-1 caffeine and taurine pill), or you can drink a coffee. If you have GERD, you can add a (really!) tiny amount of baking soda to your coffee and it'll fizz, and neutralize the acid, making it much easier to digest/stomach with GERD.

Hope that helps.. someone!