Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I still don't get it, hell I have a whole white/grey beard, I give compliments to girls even 18 years old and never EVER has it been awkward in fact they become my friends. Girls know when a guy is a creep or when they are genuine. I honestly think it bothers you for some reason.
    I agree with everything except "Girls know when a guy is a creep". They don't always know. In my 30's I dated an 18 year old and a 55 year old and I loved them both.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I agree with everything except "Girls know when a guy is a creep". They don't always know. In my 30's I dated an 18 year old and a 55 year old and I loved them both.
    Well not "always" but for the most part girls/women have this I'll call it "gut feeling" when they sense a guy is a creep, regardless of the man's age.
    On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well not "always" but for the most part girls/women have this I'll call it "gut feeling" when they sense a guy is a creep, regardless of the man's age.
    Well, the 18 year olds' babusya (grandmother... she was Ukranian) thought I'd put a spell on her.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Well, the 18 year olds' babusya (grandmother... she was Ukranian) thought I'd put a spell on her.
    LMFAO!! Most older woman always think an older man had to "do something" to get a younger girl. Man if I wasn't married I would be pulling younger girls like crazy. The amount of young girls who hit on me is crazy, I know most think I am BSing, but thats OK I know where I stand
    On the list for Bannukah

LMFAO!! Most older woman always think an older man had to "do something" to get a younger girl. Man if I wasn't married I would be pulling younger girls like crazy. The amount of young girls who hit on me is crazy, I know most think I am BSing, but thats OK I know where I stand
    Trust me, I understand. It has very much to do with how you make the other person feel, too.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still don't get it, hell I have a whole white/grey beard, I give compliments to girls even 18 years old and never EVER has it been awkward in fact they become my friends. Girls know when a guy is a creep or when they are genuine. I honestly think it bothers you for some reason.
    Well you're probably the guy in the gym who is super friendly and talks to everyone. There's a guy like that in my gym so I wouldn't see it cringe if he did it. This guy was just a random whom I've never seen there before and I've been a member for 26 years.

No it didn't bother me. It made me chuckle.

Now there's a guy in the tennis portion of this same swim and raquet club named Pedro and he is notorious for chasing the blonde ladies, married or not. He always goes up and calls the woman beautiful and his usual line is, "have you lost weight"? He told me that my hair is glistening in the moonlight. He always leaves me voicemails on Valentines Day and Mothers Day. Everyone knows that he's the Latin charmer and people call him Pepe Le Pew.

People watching makes things interesting
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Well you're probably the guy in the gym who is super friendly and talks to everyone. There's a guy like that in my gym so I wouldn't see it cringe if he did it. This guy was just a random whom I've never seen there before and I've been a member for 26 years.

No it didn't bother me. It made me chuckle.

Now there's a guy in the tennis portion of this same swim and raquet club named Pedro and he is notorious for chasing the blonde ladies, married or not. He always goes up and calls the woman beautiful and his usual line is, "have you lost weight"? He told me that my hair is glistening in the moonlight. He always leaves me voicemails on Valentines Day and Mothers Day. Everyone knows that he's the Latin charmer and people call him Pepe Le Pew.

People watching makes things interesting
    How does he have your number?
    On the list for Bannukah

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From our mixed doubles team list.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

From our mixed doubles team list.
    OK, never heard of a guy name Pedro only chasing blondes
    On the list for Bannukah

... and the other good question relates to what's implicit here: "He told me that my hair is glistening in the moonlight".

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

OK, never heard of a guy name Pedro only chasing blondes
    Yeah he’s quite the character but some women fall for his BS!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Yeah he’s quite the character but some women fall for his BS!
    Well they are blondes no?
    On the list for Bannukah

Well they are blondes no?
    Haha true.

He had an affair with one married lady and she told me she thought she was the only one he spewed the BS to lol.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^^^^^^^lmao

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyvile Kansas for traveling worker. All bils paid. Ful kitchens. Washer and dryer. Weekly rates. Crud oil refinery, fertilizer plant, renewable fuel and soybean plant contractors. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians and inspectors.