Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    My son has a 2500 square foot house he made on Minecraft for sale....C$700,000, might be a better investment.
    hahaha... I know you're joking, but sad reality is that Zucky's meta will head in this direction, where people will pay top dollars for lights to go through their eyes.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Absolutely NO idea how low BTC will go. I think long term. Long term BTC will be just fine.

I have alt coins, but I watch BTC closely because all alt coins are pegged to BTC, and BTC is pegged to the stock market, and the stock market is manipulated by fed QE.

So here is my long term OPINION, based on the intent of the powers that be behind the curtain.

Stocks will be tokenized. That means NYSE, and DOW, and S&P will also ride on the blockchain. This means Stocks and cryptos will FLIP. The market cap on cryptos right now is under 1.5 trillion. But there will come a point where the market cap on cryptos will be greater than stocks - because stocks will be tokenized. This is why BTC will be fine longterm.

But to me, greater opportunities are in alt coins. Not to sound greedy, but why let your money double on BTC if it can quadruple X on alt coins.

You have heard me say although we see stocks and cryptos 'crash' all around us, but this is a normal correction. I expect to see another leg up on the 5th leg of the Elliott Wave, then after this, we can see stocks, and cryptos to include btc and alt coins drop all the way to 80%. Then buy the dip.

Why am I convinced this the NOT the crash? Because crashes do not end in fear, they end in euphoria. And right now the fear index is at an all time high.

JT made a thread on day trading. You should swing by and see what everybody is doing. There are only a few participants there.
    I have perused the thread out of curiosity, but have had nothing to add to the discussions. I'll join in if it picks up.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm with ya. I was in a college class back in 2018 and there was a group of students who were adamant that the crypto market was going to explode and advised me to get in. I laughed it off. The price was ~ $7,500 back then. It made no sense to me. Now that I bought a small position, I do feel like I got taken, but there are credible predictions that this stuff is here to stay. Who knows?
    Crypto is still in its infancy. You know where I stand on politics - I don't take sides. And oh, I also distrust and dislike gubmint and banks. LOL..

I just want to see Humanity be set FREE. But sad reality is that the powers that be will never allow this to happen. The dollar is already dead. Countries have depegged from it, nations that once used the petrodollar for oil transactions now use petroyuan.

The next system will be CBDC, cashless. And this should scare us all.

Having said this, there are 40,000 cryptos. There is a fake lawsuit that the SEC issued to Ripple (XRP) almost two years ago. This is just a show. Gubmint will eventually regulate cryptos and 99% of the cryptos will fall off. Think myspace or napster.

The key is understanding cryptos that will have utilities for gubmint and bank. Once there is regulatory clarity, speculating in cryptos will become a form of investment. And once there is mass adoption, we can see a two-tier society.

Scary times ahead of us for sure. But there are also opportunities.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I have perused the thread out of curiosity, but have had nothing to add to the discussions. I'll join in if it picks up.
    For sure, bro. That thread is quiet right now because of the correction. But when it legs up and we are all making digital profits again, it will pick up. LOL.
    This above all..

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good read:

"The lords of easy money"
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    The Fed should have started raising rates months ago. We are headed for a recession.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    The Fed should have started raising rates months ago. We are headed for a recession.
    Depression.

The greater depression.
    This above all..

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s Putin & Trumps fault, also big grocery stores, big meat & Oil , can’t have profitable companies in our Marxist utopia, you’ll eat less, walk more and be happy about it , since we will monitor you, you had better tow the party line

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

It’s Putin & Trumps fault, also big grocery stores, big meat & Oil , can’t have profitable companies in our Marxist utopia, you’ll eat less, walk more and be happy about it , since we will monitor you, you had better tow the party line
    For what it’s worth, Trump should have Andrew Jackson’d the bank. He empowered the fed instead.

But your point is taken.

And central bank is marxist in nature. it’s the 5th pillar of communism.

End the fed. That’s the solution.
    This above all..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The real question is: What are you broz doing so you don't starve? Food shortages are here. It will get worse. All by design.
    Health and strength bro, no drugs, no pharmacy. I see all the sheep around me needing a doctor or drugs for this or that.

Haven’t even taken an aspirin in a long time.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depression.

The greater depression.
    At least Carter tried. Failed miserably, but he tried
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The next system will be CBDC, cashless. And this should scare us all.

The spring chickens will luv a cashless society just like they luv their Internet devices.

Just like the masks and vaccines they go with and believe no cash equals more security they will trust the gubmint to watch everyone's digital funds. Lol suckers, they will one day scramble like rats in their cities.

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A broken clock is right twice a day.

Schiff has a point about the consumer debt bubble, but his doomsday predictions of a societal apocalypse are too extreme. Michael Burry is another one of those doomsayers who got it right once in 2008.

I'm more interested in buying opportunities at the right times, and am trying to guess where the bottom is. I know it's impossible to time the market, but if I can score a couple more percent over 15+ years, I'll feel like I was a smart young bull. ;P
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They are certainly variables in this but you are so blinded by your politics you don't see it.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The next 1% will be in cryptos. This I am convinced.
    What a load of waffle this is. Go read the World Economic forum website which clearly states they're planning a single global currency using "Block Chain Technology"

Current coins are beta testers for the next stage as the US Fiat will be dissolved. This means bitcoin or whatever will be removed.

We got nothing but ammo, food, gold & silver.

They're clearly wanting to privatize the stock market.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    A broken clock is right twice a day.

Schiff has a point about the consumer debt bubble, but his doomsday predictions of a societal apocalypse are too extreme. Michael Burry is another one of those doomsayers who got it right once in 2008.

I'm more interested in buying opportunities at the right times, and am trying to guess where the bottom is. I know it's impossible to time the market, but if I can score a couple more percent over 15+ years, I'll feel like I was a smart young bull. ;P
    When looking at the long term, attempting to time the market is not really as big of a deal. That said, it's silly not to try to take advantage of market conditions. As an example, I pulled some principal out of Roth IRAs near the peak last year to purchase a recreational property. I also did not max my Roth or my spousal Roth IRAs before the deadline since I felt this downturn was imminent / overdue. Now that we are in correction territory, I have increased my bi-weekly contributions to other retirement accounts. I'm heavily invested in S&P index funds and while I think its possible we could shed another 1000 points, I'll be buying through the duration of the dip. Dollar cost averaging helps level out the volatility, but I am still taking advantage of the market correction by increasing my automatic buys. When I think we are close to a bottom, I will move some funds from stable value funds to S&P funds. The way I invest is boring, but pretty much on autopilot. I started with nothing and was nearing millionaire status until this dip, but it will come back up. If not, our entire economy will have collapsed and I'll be glad that while my retirement funds are not diverse, I have invested in physical metals, and other physical assets (guns, ammo, animal traps, etc etc).
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 05-12-2022 at 06:06 AM.

Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    What a load of waffle this is. Go read the World Economic forum website which clearly states they're planning a single global currency using "Block Chain Technology"

Current coins are beta testers for the next stage as the US Fiat will be dissolved. This means bitcoin or whatever will be removed.

We got nothing but ammo, food, gold & silver.

They're clearly wanting to privatize the stock market.
    Good lord. I actually agree with you. I don't understand why you disagree with everything I have said.

WEF is also my resource. It's an evil organization.

Of course bitcoin will eventually be removed. It is the lure. CBDC is the trap. Bitcoin is already being promoted by WEF as NOT green enough and bad for the environment.

Why do you think the SEC sued Ripple? It's to remove the 99% $hitcoin cyrptos and only use ISO 20022. The fake lawsuit is to give gubmint power to regulate.

You make no sense disagreeing with me because what I have been saying actually lines up with yours.

Maybe I need to go back to school and learn English. It's only my third languange.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    They are certainly variables in this but you are so blinded by your politics you don't see it.

You may be surprised to know I’m not blinded at all by politics, that may be difficult to grasp, but this is just something I do, conversation and opinion, I do not put 100% faith in any political party, I lean towards the one that I see that attempts to hold my values, but I always put my Biblical view 1st when it really comes down to it, towards who I would vote for, even though I become hypocritical at times and fail miserably, not that it’s an excuse I try n be consistent, and if you we’re to go back and read my posts over the years you would notice that I have always maintained that I’m a Christian Constitutional Conservative in that order!

The only party that comes remotely close to what I believe is the Republican Party, and for all intents and purposes they`re pathetic not too mention cowards for the most part, they`re just not blatantly evil

We have differing opinions that’s all, but blind, hardly
    Last edited by thomashenry; 05-12-2022 at 11:39 AM.

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Now that we are in correction territory, I have increased my bi-weekly contributions to other retirement accounts. I'm heavily invested in S&P index funds and while I think its possible we could shed another 1000 points, I'll be buying through the duration of the dip. Dollar cost averaging helps level out the volatility, but I am still taking advantage of the market correction by increasing my automatic buys. When I think we are close to a bottom, I will move some funds from stable value funds to S&P funds. The way I invest is boring, but pretty much on autopilot.
    After hitting the bottom, don't you think that some individual stocks will go up faster than index funds, at least in the short term? Or you just don't want to bother with active trading? A number of stocks seem to be oversold right now, and once the macro factors stabilize, these stocks could shoot up.

Most of my portfolio is in mutual funds, as they've been easier to deal with. But this downturn lately has attracted me to individual stocks with the hope they'll rebound faster than funds, whenever they start rebounding.

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

After hitting the bottom, don't you think that some individual stocks will go up faster than index funds, at least in the short term? Or you just don't want to bother with active trading? A number of stocks seem to be oversold right now, and once the macro factors stabilize, these stocks could shoot up.

Most of my portfolio is in mutual funds, as they've been easier to deal with. But this downturn lately has attracted me to individual stocks with the hope they'll rebound faster than funds, whenever they start rebounding.
    The bottom might be another 10%. Who knows the bottom?

The bottom might be another 10%. Who knows the bottom?
    I believe the bottom is in.

I see higher highs and higher lows.

It’s exciting and scary at the same time. Because if this is indeed the 5th leg I speak of, the next ‘correction’ will be the real CRASH.
    This above all..

I believe the bottom is in.

I see higher highs and higher lows.

It’s exciting and scary at the same time. Because if this is indeed the 5th leg I speak of, the next ‘correction’ will be the real CRASH.
    Where do you see higher highs and higher lows? A non-US index? Even Apple stock is falling.

The bottom could be close, as 6 weeks of selling is a statistical high. But I don't expect much going up significantly for some months. Today could rally but it'll be short-lived.

Where do you see higher highs and higher lows? A non-US index? Even Apple stock is falling.

The bottom could be close, as 6 weeks of selling is a statistical high. But I don't expect much going up significantly for some months. Today could rally but it'll be short-lived.
    I see it in space. Because that's the next system.

"Cmon man." - Boe Jiden
    This above all..

If you believe we are not in a recession, buy, like GOOGLE.

If you believe we are in a recession, hold your horses or goats.

If you believe we are not in a recession, buy, like GOOGLE.

If you believe we are in a recession, hold your horses or goats.
    Main Street economy and the highly manipulated Wall Street fake economy are completely detached from each other, as you know.

I will hold my goats.

And I have bought some dip in space.

Keep an eye on this 5th leg of Elliott, bro. Because we will then see the blow off top, then elevator ride down around 80-90%.
    This above all..

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yes, of course there is more upside potential actively trading individual stocks. However, there is also a lot more loss potential / greater risk. If a company fails in one of my S&P index funds, the loss is smaller and shares of the company replacing in the index are automatically purchased. I don’t have to research, spend time and effort watching prices etc. I think Bogglheads guide to investing should be mandatory reading for anyone putting money into the stock market. Then again maybe not, can’t have winners in the market without losers….

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yes, of course there is more upside potential actively trading individual stocks. However, there is also a lot more loss potential / greater risk. If a company fails in one of my S&P index funds, the loss is smaller and shares of the company replacing in the index are automatically purchased. I don’t have to research, spend time and effort watching prices etc. I think Bogglheads guide to investing should be mandatory reading for anyone putting money into the stock market. Then again maybe not, can’t have winners in the market without losers….
    Yep.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Options are probably better then buying at market with no bottom in sight.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Options are probably better then buying at market with no bottom in sight.
    Depends on the volatility. While leaps usually don't have the same IV as closer dated options you could still end up losing money even if the stock moves in your favor. Selling options right now would be my preferred method but even then you might end up catching that falling knife if assigned.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.