kratos65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

push pull legs workout

can you rest two days after push session for another push day or you need 3 days of rest?.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rest 2 days between muscle groups all the time.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

but can i train the saame mouscle group only after two days of rest?.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you doing ppl when you need to ask such basic questions?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
    Unknown

someone else?

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Why are you doing ppl when you need to ask such basic questions?
    This. Do a novice program.

ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100) ChristopherDD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello

pxxel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    upper lower split worked well in my first few months of training

it's 4 workouts a week, upper body on saturday and tuesday, and lower body on sunday and wednesday (ofc u can shift the days around to fit ur schedule) basically focus on compound movements like bench, overhead press, pull up, deadlift, and squat and u cant go wrong

but if ur set on doing ppl i tend to take a rest day between leg day and the next push day

JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100) JhanDiana is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Kratos65, I would suggest initially you can take a break of two days gap but working out continuously for two to three consecutive days/per week will lead to a better results of toning & strengthening your muscle.