Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Ambient12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Don't touch the first one

Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    I had high liver enzymes/low glucose on my physical last month. Cut back about 50% since then but still need to cut back some more. Was drinking heavy almost every day for 8 months. Had night sweats go away since I cut back and added 25lbs back to my bench the past month alone while dropping weight. Still need to cut back more but it is difficult especially being single again because it has become a habit, but noticing I enjoy drinking more when I actually do and my work and workouts are so much better too.

And maybe just something I've noticed, but seems like the two periods in my life I've drank heavy my confidence went way down when I was sober, curious if other people have experienced this?

Also had 6 days in December completely alcohol free - that was more than I had total the previous 11 months. Going to attempt to be sober till new years eve.
    Cutting back doesn't work. Cutting out does.

Originally Posted by zknarc View Post
    Thanks. I've been keeping no drink in the house for probably 1.5 years because if it is there, I can't seem to stop myself these days. I live 2mins walk from some off licenses which are open till 10pm now so it is still super accessible, it is a small place so people remember you so I've been rotating betwen 3 places to not look like a degen.

Danger time is after finishing work when I feel like I 'deserve' a glass of wine, which then becomes the entire bottle. I don't live with my gf so I can basically do what I want during the week with no risk of comments. My sister had/has an eating disorder and she said things got really out of control when she lived alone as there was no one to have to appear normal around.

Cold turkey should be OK, I just need to actually commit to it and stop making excuses. I feel like once I get to a week or so clear I'll probably manage.
    29 years away from alcohol. You can't have one. It's really that simple.

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    tonight is 3 full days not alcohol. The last four weeks I have cut my consumption frequency by about 80%, so that's nice. Was drinking every day or 6 days a week beforehand.

Well done you.

Originally Posted by pdiddy77065 View Post
    2.5 years sober this last week. Hardest thing I ever had to to. Stay in there brothers. Always remember what like was like, and how it is now.
    Well done you! Don't touch the first one!

Originally Posted by Jesteaxckskehdg View Post
    Im addicted to cigarettes and fast food
    Don't touch teh first. That's how to deal with any addiction.

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wish me well boy's I'm checking into rehab within the next few months.. I just gotta finish my bulk first..
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AustinG View Post
    wish me well boy's I'm checking into rehab within the next few months.. I just gotta finish my bulk first..
    Rehab within the next few months? Why the wait?

How much u drinkin brah?

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best wishes man. Although I would say to delay your lifting goals if possible and get the help you need, now. A lot can happen in a few months.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    Rehab within the next few months? Why the wait?

How much u drinkin brah?
    I don't drink, I smoke weed an take some benzo's.. another few months to finish my bulk won't kill me.. I am going in regardless within the next few months just need another few lbs of muscle first and then I plan to cut while inside for a few months.
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SashaGab View Post
    Thank you for helping others with their recovery, it's a big commitment to do so but at the same time I'm sure it helps you to stay on track as well. Hope the weekend has treated you well!

Edit: just saw your last post, sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he pulls through man.
    Unfortunately, he did not. Super ****ing ****ty.

I don't drink, I smoke weed an take some benzo's.. another few months to finish my bulk won't kill me.. I am going in regardless within the next few months just need another few lbs of muscle first and then I plan to cut while inside for a few months.
    I won't tell you how to live your life, but I agree with the others have said. It would be a good idea to go in sooner than later. Regardless of what you do, I wish you great success and I hope to see you continue posting here to update us on your treatment and recovery!!
    Miscer in recovery: clean date 03/30/22

“The opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it is connection" - Johann Hari

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1OyYHH6uYzP8FqHGaP-eg

YT Gaming Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL9RZ6hY9L9jFwb1jOKn1w

SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joeyw88 View Post
    Unfortunately, he did not. Super ****ing ****ty.
    I'm so sorry for your loss brother... Wishing you a lot of strength.
    “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.”

SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000) SashaGab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope all is going well everyone. Failed another weekend of staying sober, even though during the week my biggest trigger is work related stress, I still manage not drinking during the week. Once the weekend starts on Friday I feel like I "deserve" the time off work and having a drink, even though I don't feel the "need" to drink as much as I do during the week.
    Feels like that rational thinking side of me disappears and I just go fk all.
    “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.”

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so sorry for your loss brother... Wishing you a lot of strength.
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I think the thing that is ****ing me up the most is seeing him slowly die on our couch. He was a great brother in sobriety and it hurts to have lost him.

Hope all is going well everyone. Failed another weekend of staying sober, even though during the week my biggest trigger is work related stress, I still manage not drinking during the week. Once the weekend starts on Friday I feel like I "deserve" the time off work and having a drink, even though I don't feel the "need" to drink as much as I do during the week.
    Feels like that rational thinking side of me disappears and I just go fk all.
    I've been doing okay. I'm sorry to hear about your weekend, but I feel that you didn't fail, you just had a set back. I don't believe someone truly fails until they fully give up and stop trying. I also believe it is important to keep this in mind and practice grace and forgiveness for one's self. It sounds like you are making great progress by not drinking during the week and you are working out ways to keep that during the weekend!! What have you been doing for self care/work related stress?? It seems like addressing and handling that would help benefit your efforts!

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

Thank you, I appreciate it. I think the thing that is ****ing me up the most is seeing him slowly die on our couch. He was a great brother in sobriety and it hurts to have lost him.

I've been doing okay. I'm sorry to hear about your weekend, but I feel that you didn't fail, you just had a set back. I don't believe someone truly fails until they fully give up and stop trying. I also believe it is important to keep this in mind and practice grace and forgiveness for one's self. It sounds like you are making great progress by not drinking during the week and you are working out ways to keep that during the weekend!! What have you been doing for self care/work related stress?? It seems like addressing and handling that would help benefit your efforts!
    Hope your buddy is in a better place now, I can't imagine the feeling of watching someone close to you die

As for recovery, I picked up going to the gym prtty much on a daily basis, and going out for evening runs. This weeks been bad though, only managed two sober days. Gathering my strength to keep it sober this weekend...

Hope your buddy is in a better place now, I can't imagine the feeling of watching someone close to you die

As for recovery, I picked up going to the gym prtty much on a daily basis, and going out for evening runs. This weeks been bad though, only managed two sober days. Gathering my strength to keep it sober this weekend...
    I know he is! Nice work on the consistency with the gym and runs! I know it's hard to, but look at your week as you accomplished two sober days, instead of "only" managed. It's amazing how much our self talk can effect us although it sometimes is hard to notice and/or change. I'm glad you had two days and I wish you success for this weekend!

I've been doing really solidly this week and I have been doing my best to utilize the momentum as best as I can. Worked out twice this week and plan to in a few hours, before my MH appt. I have been eating much better and been doing an inadvertent fast as I have had GI issues and not been hungry. I took on a fourth peer to be working with as a recovery coach and the first meeting went well. I am so stoked and so grateful that I can support other peers in their journey of recovery!

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joining this crew

How is going cold turkey dangerous?
    Last edited by AlwaysFocus; 02-05-2023 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Joining this crew

How is going cold turkey dangerous?
    Welcome! It depends; going cold turkey off of gabanergics, like alcohol or benzodiazepines can be fatal while withdrawal off most else is not fatal/dangerous, but can be extremely unpleasant. And if withdrawing from alcohol/benzos, it depends on how much you were using, for how long, etc. Tapering can make withdrawal easier for a lot of substances, but it can be difficult to adhere to a self administered tapering schedule. I always advocate for medically assisted benzo/alcohol detox, but recommend it for any detox especially when inpatient and/or outpatient treatment services follow detox.

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know how to post pics on mobile anymore, but wife got me a serenity prayer bracelet for Christmas..it's so cool
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

☆ Exodus 15:2 ☆

___The poster formerly known as Motiviert___

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Proud of you srs.
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

Originally Posted by CCFD2466 View Post
    Don't know how to post pics on mobile anymore, but wife got me a serenity prayer bracelet for Christmas..it's so cool
    That's super cool, definitely a thoughtful gift! I know that prayer is kind of cliche, but it is such a good attitude to take in life. While it seems so simple to just accept that oftentimes you can't change ****, it is so hard to put in practice. I hope you have been well brah and that your recovery is going well! I've been doing really good and this has been a well needed fantastic week. I've done a lot of introspection after our housemate's death and I want to do so much better for myself. Life is way to short and precious to not enjoy every moment and to take steps to better yourself. I can't help others as well if I am not doing as well as I can!

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have done 3 months of nonstop study to determine the best supplement stack for someone with a dead liver and brain damage after years and years of alcohol abuse.

Now I finally believe I have the best combination available of OTC supplements.

Pharmaceuticals mostly remain unbeknownst to me, but there are a couple so far that are interesting.

I am about 80% asymptomatic now after 3 months of not drinking.

I have done 3 months of nonstop study to determine the best supplement stack for someone with a dead liver and brain damage after years and years of alcohol abuse.

Now I finally believe I have the best combination available of OTC supplements.

Pharmaceuticals mostly remain unbeknownst to me, but there are a couple so far that are interesting.

I am about 80% asymptomatic now after 3 months of not drinking.
    That is kick ass to hear!

Which supplements have you found to work well? I know NAC is good as ****. I don't know that much about it, but I've heard of TUDCA being good for your liver. Do you know of or take any nootropics?

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

That is kick ass to hear!

Which supplements have you found to work well? I know NAC is good as ****. I don't know that much about it, but I've heard of TUDCA being good for your liver. Do you know of or take any nootropics?
    I don’t use NAC at the moment.

TUDCA

Cissus Quadrangularis megadose
    Cordyceps Sinensis megadose
    Astragalus megadose
    Apigenin megadose

Phoephatidylserine megadose
    CDP-Choline
    Magnesium L-Threonate
    Magnesium Lysinate-Glycinate megadose
    Zinc Picolinate
    Vitamin B-100
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin C megadose

Melatonin 50mg/night

Other classic liver supps I don’t take:

Dihydromirycetin (must explore this one more)
    Silymarin
    SAM-E
    Last edited by Ausaric; 02-06-2023 at 07:30 PM.

My next abdominal MRI is Wednesday. I guess it will just tell me how bad I am. I don’t wanna go but I guess it’s important mostly to screen for liver/pancreatic cancer

I don’t use NAC at the moment.

TUDCA

Cissus Quadrangularis megadose
    Cordyceps Sinensis megadose
    Astragalus megadose
    Apigenin megadose

Phoephatidylserine megadose
    CDP-Choline
    Magnesium L-Threonate
    Magnesium Lysinate-Glycinate megadose
    Zinc Picolinate
    Vitamin B-100
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin C megadose

Melatonin 50mg/night

Other classic liver supps I don’t take:

Dihydromirycetin (must explore this one more)
    Silymarin
    SAM-E
    Oh, interesting on the cordyceps. I knew it was good for endurance/stamina (improves the vO2 max?? or something like that lol). It's an interesting fungus in its lifecycle, crazy how it zombifies insects and mindcontrols them! Also, I don't know the exact science, but I have heard that melatonin is more effective at lower doses. That mag glycine is hella good ****!

My next abdominal MRI is Wednesday. I guess it will just tell me how bad I am. I don’t wanna go but I guess it’s important mostly to screen for liver/pancreatic cancer
    I am wishing/praying that you have good results! Better to know it's bad then not know at all. Although, ignore is bliss lol.

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

I am wishing/praying that you have good results! Better to know it's bad then not know at all. Although, ignore is bliss lol.
    Yeah I’m only doing it because my parents keep nagging me to. Otherwise I wouldn’t go.

I already know there’s no point in living anymore, my life is over and I have no more potential or ability to make anything out of my life. It’s all over and gone and done with. I figure I have about 5% of my soul/spirit/life left in me. Kind of like a video game character that lost all my hit points but 1 and have 5 debuffs and poisoning going on constantly.

The way the world works, I’ll probably just keep living long enough to suffer as long as possible and endure more and more mental anguish, knowing I’m a complete and utter failure and worthless loser.

What’s even worse is being a hideously stupid freak of nature, like what kind of pathetic worm drinks themself practically to death by age 34?

There are literal retards out there that live long happy lives and get married and have kids and find meaning in life. Im the lowest scum of humanity imaginable. Worst genetics possible.

Hate myself more than anyone or anything.

I definitely 1000% don’t deserve happiness or to feel love or friendship or anything good. Srs

Yeah I’m only doing it because my parents keep nagging me to. Otherwise I wouldn’t go.

I already know there’s no point in living anymore, my life is over and I have no more potential or ability to make anything out of my life. It’s all over and gone and done with. I figure I have about 5% of my soul/spirit/life left in me. Kind of like a video game character that lost all my hit points but 1 and have 5 debuffs and poisoning going on constantly.

The way the world works, I’ll probably just keep living long enough to suffer as long as possible and endure more and more mental anguish, knowing I’m a complete and utter failure and worthless loser.

What’s even worse is being a hideously stupid freak of nature, like what kind of pathetic worm drinks themself practically to death by age 34?

There are literal retards out there that live long happy lives and get married and have kids and find meaning in life. Im the lowest scum of humanity imaginable. Worst genetics possible.

I definitely 1000% don’t deserve happiness or to feel love or friendship or anything good. Srs
    You definitely belong in this thread lol. Yes you do, I know me saying that won't change your mind..only time will. But you pick up enough white chips, set through enough step 1 meetings, go through enough indocs, ect, you learn eventually that you DO deserve happiness. And whether you like it or not, I love ya and consider you a friend. So eat your own ass (lovingly). We're gonna make it bro..you may not be who you wanna be yet, but you ain't who you used to be either..and that's something to be proud of. That goes for every one of you itt too.
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

Originally Posted by CCFD2466 View Post
    You definitely belong in this thread lol. Yes you do, I know me saying that won't change your mind..only time will. But you pick up enough white chips, set through enough step 1 meetings, go through enough indocs, ect, you learn eventually that you DO deserve happiness. And whether you like it or not, I love ya and consider you a friend. So eat your own ass (lovingly). We're gonna make it bro..you may not be who you wanna be yet, but you ain't who you used to be either..and that's something to be proud of. That goes for every one of you itt too.
    I am never gonna go to AA meetings. If they work for other people that’s great. I’m not sitting through meetings every goddamn day where everyone talks about alcohol all the time.

I spent a month in rehab and I heard 10 lifetimes worth of that chit. Went to a couple meetings and I’d rather stab myself in the throat instead of ever going to another one.

Nobody liked me at the meetings and I felt invisible. I was also the least popular and most pathetic person in rehab.

You don’t understand, regular people drink and do drugs and are still able to have relationships and basically be normal and cool and whatever. I’m like a scab that needs to be removed and everyone knows it.

For me, going to those meetings would be to subject myself to needless misery and pain. I wouldn’t even be able to get a sponsor or anything, they probably wouldn’t even offer me any coffee or anything.

I already went to some meetings and it was a huge waste of time.

Again, I can see why they would work for someone who isn’t like me. Isn’t that pathetic, being the ugliest, most depressed, most worthless, dumbest loser at rehab and you’re only 27. Then years later you’re basically a zombified corpse with a live human appearance…like a rotted meat corpse walking around pretending to be human.

I respect what you wrote, but I disagree with what you wrote. The fact that you're still going with 1 hit point, 5 debuffs, and posioning shows tremendous spirit!!! And you absolutely deserve happiness, friendship, and love! But I know what it feels like to be at such a low point in your life. It's like, why go on with this horrible anguish? I really do believe there is always a light, albeit very dim, if you look hard enough! I appreciate you posting in this thread, being vulnerable and sharing your pain!

My Youtube Channel:

YT Gaming Channel:

I am never gonna go to AA meetings. If they work for other people that’s great. I’m not sitting through meetings every goddamn day where everyone talks about alcohol all the time.

I spent a month in rehab and I heard 10 lifetimes worth of that chit. Went to a couple meetings and I’d rather stab myself in the throat instead of ever going to another one.

Nobody liked me at the meetings and I felt invisible. I was also the least popular and most pathetic person in rehab.

You don’t understand, regular people drink and do drugs and are still able to have relationships and basically be normal and cool and whatever. I’m like a scab that needs to be removed and everyone knows it.

For me, going to those meetings would be to subject myself to needless misery and pain. I wouldn’t even be able to get a sponsor or anything, they probably wouldn’t even offer me any coffee or anything.

I already went to some meetings and it was a huge waste of time.

Again, I can see why they would work for someone who isn’t like me. Isn’t that pathetic, being the ugliest, most depressed, most worthless, dumbest loser at rehab and you’re only 27. Then years later you’re basically a zombified corpse with a live human appearance…like a rotted meat corpse walking around pretending to be human.
    You aren't special, any of us who have faced addiction have thought super similar thing. You aren't a loser and if you say it again I'm going light bags of chit on fire and put them at your front door
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆