Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monolift?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, he's just taking a short break before getting back to making the best Mono's ever built. This time, roller j-hooks and side handles so they are easier for us weak Americans to adjust.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    I think Mech still hates me because I asked for a longer weight horn for a sitting calf raise. Seems he quit making stuff for me and the fellow idiots here after that.

My apologies to all for ruining it
    I may have also contributed when I asked him for advice on how to shorten the weight horns on his belt squat so it can fit in the middle of my Prime rack, which I did and it works quite well. Nevertheless, you can't mess with an artist's work, people.

JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got two pairs of Mech Monos, both obtained from members here after Mech stopped making them.

One pair are designed to drop into a Keyhole pattern, making them only usable on a Monster rack and possibly a RC Pro Gold (which seem to be back, albeit in reduced/limited form).

The other are swing in style for 1in holes, 2in on center and will work w/just about anything in that design spec that I own/owned - Rogue, Legend, Sorinex.

The nature of the Keyhole design make those easier to adjust on the fly and smaller/shorter than the swing in style.

I do have a pair of the Mutant Metals Snap Back Roller Monos on order b/c I wanted to see about the hype.

So far Rogue and Sorinex are inferior to Mech's work.
    No more "crews" or brand tribalism, unless Mech wants to make me a 1in hole, 2in on center, Open Top Rack w/stainless posts.