Randofattie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Losing Fat While Making Gains

Hi everyone,

I’m just recently getting back into working out after a while. I’m wondering what are some ways I can fix my physique, especially with reducing the rolls around my tummy and grow some muscles. I can’t seem to post my pics here directly, so it would be real helpful if y’all can take a look at my pics from my profile and provide some suggestions. Thanks a lot!

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. A moderate calorie deficit (losing 1-2 pounds per week)
    2. Keep protein intake up (at least 0.8g per pound of bodyweight daily)
    3. Lift on a proven strength training program

Ignore anyone who tries to make it more complicated than what I just wrote above.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Randofattie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post

Ignore anyone who tries to make it more complicated than what I just wrote above.

Thanks for that succinct instructions. What are your thoughts on cardio etc. 5km runs during this period? I’m lifting according to a program, and taking protein supplements, but I’m not clear on how cardio might help/impede my goals.

Registered User userKCE2FBSXXR8's Avatar
    userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Randofattie View Post
    Thanks for that succinct instructions. What are your thoughts on cardio etc. 5km runs during this period? I’m lifting according to a program, and taking protein supplements, but I’m not clear on how cardio might help/impede my goals.
    Start with the three things that he said above. After a while, 1-2lbs will be harder so you might need to incorporate cardio.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userKCE2FBSXXR8 View Post
    Start with the three things that he said above. After a while, 1-2lbs will be harder so you might need to incorporate cardio.
    This...

Cardio is always good for cardiovascular health and endurance, so generally everyone should do *some* cardio type activity 2-3 times a week, later on you may need to add more as the weight starts to come off. If you enjoy running then by all means run, but don't let it get in the way of your strength training which should be your priority. Do it on your non-lifting days ideally (or at least after your strength training is done for the day).
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post

wait, so you shouldn't keep hopping between fad diets and different exercises because your favorite youtuber keeps finding flaws about them?