Sunshinexoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Have you ever faked an apology and is that ok?

Have you ever issued a fake apology?

My boyfriend found out I used to bully others in High School. They told him and he was bothered that I never apologized to those I've bullied. I've reached out to a couple of the bullied and ''apologized''. However, here is this the deal: I didn't mean any of it on that lengthy statement. It's not the first time I've faked apologies and fooled the listener. I'm an expert at expressing what I don't feel and faking tears too. I just don't feel any remorse for it (I'm likely unable to feel that) whatsoever. I can't help what I don't feel, never did and likely never will.

Is that ok for your own sake, to blend in society? Lets just say I do it out of self-preservation in society.

Jayston32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"yeah" (I have)*

Originally Posted by Sunshinexoxo View Post
    Have you ever issued a fake apology?

My boyfriend found out I used to bully others in High School. They told him and he was bothered that I never apologized to those I've bullied. I've reached out to a couple of the bullied and ''apologized''. However, here is this the deal: I didn't mean any of it on that lengthy statement. It's not the first time I've faked apologies and fooled the listener. I'm an expert at expressing what I don't feel and faking tears too. I just don't feel any remorse for it (I'm likely unable to feel that) whatsoever. I can't help what I don't feel, never did and likely never will.

Is that ok for your own sake, to blend in society? Lets just say I do it out of self-preservation in society.
    In 2012, I faked an apology to "the new girl at work" after my "psychosis" of 'first time having unaware I was Bipolar' I lied to her face and said sorry.

I can't say it's ok to bully people. Calling people out for them being illegal is different.
    I put quotes because I've matured and back then I was in a situation where "it wasn't me, I was unaware to lots of life".