Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Roe v. Wade

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Banning abortions isn't going to stop abortions. Like Karl said above this issue is way more complicated than this. But here's the thing; as a man I'm not comfortable making laws that dictate what a woman can and can't do with their body. But where I struggle is at what point? Not sure if you have kids but I can only go by my own experience here. Would I personally feel OK with anything after 16 weeks? 12 weeks? IDK probably not. I remember the feeling of hearing the heartbeats of my two when they were only a few weeks old. I'd hate to be in the position to have to even consider it. Again, it's something I can make a good argument for/against so I think it's best left to those the most impacted.
    I agree with ya..

I just think (for me) the whole issue goes off track in another direction when the "woman have the rights to do with their bodies what they want" card is played.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Banning abortions isn't going to stop abortions. Like Karl said above this issue is way more complicated than this. But here's the thing; as a man I'm not comfortable making laws that dictate what a woman can and can't do with their body. But where I struggle is at what point? Not sure if you have kids but I can only go by my own experience here. Would I personally feel OK with anything after 16 weeks? 12 weeks? IDK probably not. I remember the feeling of hearing the heartbeats of my two when they were only a few weeks old. I'd hate to be in the position to have to even consider it. Again, it's something I can't make a good argument for/against so I think it's best left to those the most impacted.
    Yup. I'm with you. I mean, $hit man, at Freedom Farm I watched 11 ducklings hatch. I watch the birth of many cute baby goats. Each time I cried. I cried because I was always reminded how precious life is. And these are 'only' animals. How much more if they were human babies? Like you, I have kids. I also heard their heartbeats when they were only several weeks in the womb.

As much as a I am pro-Life, I also acknowledge that banning abortion will not stop abortion. And I am also with you as far as leaving it best to the most impacted - as local as possible.

The bigger picture is other than the effects of central banking, which I have explained, the topic has also been politicized just like the rona, just like race, just like everything else. When will the sheep on both sides wake up and realize gubmint is purposely pitting us against each other as they continue to enrich themselves at the expense of our own suffering?

Humanity continues to be played. It is sad. We all should be working together and fight the real enemy - politicians, corporatists, bankers, oligarchs.. But it will never happen. Because humans are wired to be distracted emotionally and blindly follow orders and wired to foolishly pick teams.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh look a bunch of men opining about what a woman can/should do with their bodies.

Sounds about right.
    You can thank your mom too for not being selfish over the body.

I’m only pointing out the BS. The political ladies who really don’t give a crap. They are all ok with rapist walking free.

I’m for personal responsibility, a dr who performs abortions is a sick mofo or anyone who performs them.

Laws are not needed only common sense. And in a free nation I can call them sick mofos.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You can thank your mom too for not being selfish over the body.

I’m only pointing out the BS. The political ladies who really don’t give a crap. They are all ok with rapist walking free.

I’m for personal responsibility, a dr who performs abortions is a sick mofo or anyone who performs them.

Laws are not needed only common sense. And in a free nation I can call them sick mofos.
    "The more numerous the law, the more corrupt the state." - Roman dood by the name of Tacitus

We are drowning in laws. America is only 5% of global population, but 25% of global prisoners are Americans. Why? Cuz politicians on both sides are addicted to criminalizing everything. On average, we violate 3 laws a day without us even knowing it.

Again, the answer is more Freedom. Most laws are unjust and unethical and manmade arbitrary goat$hit made by evil gubmint.
    This above all..

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And prisons are publicly traded companies....^^
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't agree with a fetus being aborted either, however, I am a man and a man's contribution to the reproductive process lasts less than 9 seconds.

A woman's involvement is approximately 9 months, I think this is something that should be decided by the woman and her health care provider

Taking away the Freedom of choice from a woman is a giant step backwards and won't stop abortions anyway, it will just stop legal safe abortions.

That's my couple of coppers on the whole deal.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

it will just stop legal safe abortions.

That's my couple of coppers on the whole deal.
    Personal responsibility, unsafe only means one was irresponsible.

Pre determine a health of a baby inside the womb is also BS. The little strongman who beat up thugs in NYC was told he’d never see age 18 by the experts. So he ran away from home and lived to be over age 80 and in great health.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New York Post: Biden once voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, saying women do not have ‘sole right’ to choose.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/biden-...ource=mail_app
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People have a argument "for" killing babies.

I know government sanctioned murder is ok but come on.
    🤡 🌎

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh look a bunch of men opining about what a woman can/should do with their bodies.

Sounds about right.
    Its actually about what a woman can do with someone else's body.
    I have asked & haven't received an answer as to why it's ok for abortion advocates to kill but if someone causes an accident and a pregnant woman is involved and she dies or if just the fetus dies then the person who caused it can be & have been charged with murder.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have asked & haven't received an answer as to why it's ok for abortion advocates to kill but if someone causes an accident and a pregnant woman is involved and she dies or if just the fetus dies then the person who caused it can be & have been charged with murder.

Because like other types of homicide, the states are allowed to determine what does and doesn't qualify as fetal homicide (and not all states have fetal homicide laws); except in the case of abortion (prior to viability), where the federal government has taken that authority away from the states via rulings like Roe v Wade and Planned Parenthood v Casey.

So what appears to be a double standard is actually just a case of State governments and the Federal government having different definitions of what constitutes a human life; and in the case of abortion, federal law trumps state law.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Because like other types of homicide, the states are allowed to determine what does and doesn't qualify as fetal homicide (and not all states have fetal homicide laws); except in the case of abortion (prior to viability), where the federal government has taken that authority away from the states via rulings like Roe v Wade and Planned Parenthood v Casey.

So what appears to be a double standard is actually just a case of State governments and the Federal government having different definitions of what constitutes a human life; and in the case of abortion, federal law trumps state law.
    I do not disagree. Rights are not being taken away. They are being removed from federal over reach and placed in States' hands. Huge difference than what is being politically motivated in perpetuity in the media and on social platforms. As always, especially since the past several years, politicians and the media want us all at each others' throats in chaos with crisis after crisis with the Outrage Squads at the ready at any moment.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I do not disagree. Rights are not being taken away. They are being removed from federal over reach and placed in States' hands. Huge difference than what is being politically motivated in perpetuity in the media and on social platforms. As always, especially since the past several years, politicians and the media want us all at each others' throats in chaos with crisis after crisis with the Outrage Squads at the ready at any moment.
    Maybe ... the Supreme Court is apolitical? It was a "Republican" Court that came up with Roe v Wade in the first place.

This year the Republicans were a shoe-in for the mid-terms. If a Republican Court flips Roe v Wade they will be turning the mid-terms over to the Democrats. Therefore SCOTUS must be apolitical?
    Last edited by joewattie; 05-04-2022 at 04:01 PM.
    joe Henry

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joewattie View Post
    Maybe ... the Supreme Court is apolitical? It was a "Republican" Court that came up with Roe v Wade in 1973.

This year the Republicans were a shoe-in for the mid-terms. If a Republican Court flips Roe v Wade they will be turning the mid-terms over to the Democrats. Therefore SCOTUS must be apolitical?
    So you surmise that over this, that open borders, energy and food prices running rampant ( highest in decades) inflation (a tax) highest ever, abandoning Afghanistan with American military personnel killed as fodder by miscreants in our Nation, a loss of respect worldwide, shtf all over, an administration that can’t determine what a woman is, a utter fraudulent fool as POTUS, to name a few issues and you believe that conservatives/ republicans and normal common sense people are not going to do everything possible to curtail this madness occurring before our very eyes and just maintain the status quo of total crap coming from DC , I think you are absolutely wrong
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    So you surmise that over this, that open borders, energy and food prices running rampant ( highest in decades) inflation (a tax) highest ever, abandoning Afghanistan with American military personnel killed as fodder by miscreants in our Nation, a loss of respect worldwide, shtf all over, an administration that can’t determine what a woman is, a utter fraudulent fool as POTUS, to name a few issues and you believe that conservatives/ republicans and normal common sense people are not going to do everything possible to curtail this madness occurring before our very eyes and just maintain the status quo of total crap coming from DC , I think you are absolutely wrong
    All of that was not my point (but I do agree with what you said). But like it or not there are more progressives than conservatives. And there are a lot of Independents. What with all the mishaps (that you mentioned) a lot of Independents and even some Democrats were poised to give the Republicans a victory come midterms.

But the Left is already weaponizing this leaked draft and, yes, the resultant propaganda could well flip the midterms to the Left.

I was being "tongue in cheek"; if the Republican Court was truly Political they would have never risked the midterm elections.
    joe Henry

Maybe ... the Supreme Court is apolitical? It was a "Republican" Court that came up with Roe v Wade in the first place.

Why are you asking me? As if I am saying that SCOTUS is apolitical? You should try harder in your communications.

You really believe that this will make that difference? I do not. The ones who are the loudest will be the minority the end of this year.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=joewattie;1660739333]All of that was not my point (but I do agree with what you said). But like it or not there are more progressives than conservatives. And there are a lot of Independents. What with all the mishaps (that you mentioned) a lot of Independents and even some Democrats were poised to give the Republicans a victory come midterms.

But the Left is already weaponizing this leaked draft and, yes, the resultant propaganda could well flip the midterms to the Left.

I was being "tongue in cheek"; if the Republican Court was truly Political they would have never risked the midterm elections.[/QUOTE

Killing babies because people are too self absorbed to not think before they act, this will take precedent to determine the direction of our nation, if that ends up being true then burn it down! We’re all done ! God help us

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

So what I’m gathering is, this is all a distraction.

Kamala is screaming that we won’t go back because well she wants a federal gubmit control even though many states will still allow abortions even if over turned.

Basically that’s all she’s good at.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since we first took gov/politics in jr high this Roe vs Wade has been shoved down our throats and at that time 99% of us were not having sex!
    This thing has been in the making for easily 40 years and each supreme court nominee has been questioned about this very subject more than any other that i can remember.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

“I mean, so the idea that we’re going to make a judgment that is going to say that no one can make the judgment to choose to abort a “CHILD “ based on a decision by the Supreme Court, I think, goes way overboard”

Even the MORON in chief BIDEN recognized it’s a CHILD, a viable breathing full of hope, wonder, potential, Human being, it’s not a thing it’s a HUMAN

We’re going to let diabolical monsters on par with the likes of Mengele call the shots https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/1820542...-ralph-northam

Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have no idea why this is such a big deal. Now states will decide this issue, where it should have been in the first place.
    You will still be able to kill millions of babies in California, Washington, Oregon, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and many other states.
    There will be plenty of business, groups and celebrities ( actually they never use there money) to pay travel to kill the babies.
    I prefer just not to use my tax money for this type of thing. I also don’t believe in using narcan to save drug addicts but hey that’s just me.

Originally Posted by Kilted100 View Post
    I have no idea why this is such a big deal. Now states will decide this issue, where it should have been in the first place.
    You will still be able to kill millions of babies in California, Washington, Oregon, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and many other states.
    There will be plenty of business, groups and celebrities ( actually they never use there money) to pay travel to kill the babies.
    I prefer just not to use my tax money for this type of thing. I also don’t believe in using narcan to save drug addicts but hey that’s just me.
    The politicians queued the media to turn on the outrage machine to sow more division. Just another weekly crisis.

USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tin foil hat take...there must be a reason that they want to bump the US population.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worst case scenario abortions will just require a bit of traveling and if you can’t travel it’ll just require some birth control for the woman and her partner which should be the norm regardless.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's sad is in the kiddie Misc. the guys in there constantly talk about raw dogging random sloots on Tinder but you know they would take off once she says she's pregnant.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    What's sad is in the kiddie Misc. the guys in there constantly talk about raw dogging random sloots on Tinder but you know they would take off once she says she's pregnant.
    Maybe it's time to stop hanging out in the kiddie misc.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And, just like that, horse medication is back on the menu...

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by USADave85 View Post
    Tin foil hat take...there must be a reason that they want to bump the US population.
    Yes and no.

Minorities are waking up. Blacks are leaving the Democratic plantation. This poses a danger to the DNC. So they opened up the borders for votes. So they want to bump the
    US population for votes.

On the other hand, agenda 21 and 2030 are real. The globalist criminals want it depopulate. Look at the engineered food shortage. Look at the fires at food processing and fertilizer plants.
    This above all..

I read this with an open mind.

And you have a great point. It was indeed the republicans that started roe v Wade. And since then, the republicans have used the abortion issue as a carrot stick to cater to the conservatives and pro-Life libertarians like myself.

With the engineered leak, the left has been energized. This energy is needed by the democrats because they know they’re in trouble at mid terms.

Great analysis.
    This above all..

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Just have to fire up the ole interweb to get that answer Corbs or ask smarter people. But 7 hooked you up below.

Your first sentence is where the entirety of the argument lies. When is it a baby? I don't personally think the moment the sperm and egg join forces constitutes a "baby" but I don't have an answer either.

My thoughts shift around here and I'm w/o a doubt not consistent. Anything past 1 trimester should be off limits except for medical reasons? Possibly. My wife didn't find out she was pregnant with our first until 9 weeks which starts to bump up against that. Because my wife has PCOS her monthly cycle wasn't regular. But like I said before as a man I don't personally feel I have the right to tell a woman what she can/can't do.

I'm all for the states rights on this and most issues. At the very least people can then decide with their dollar where they'd like to live if THIS is their motivator. Banning federally either way takes away the choice for all.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

Last edited by NotJtbny; 05-05-2022 at 05:32 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.