YeetMaster1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

dieting within healthy body fat struggles

hey folks,

so I started seriously bodybuilding (8hrs sleep, consistent training, not missing a meal, etc.) not too long ago, saw good results and I started dieting about a month ago and writing down my weight upon waking (have done that since first day of training). I started at 2200kcal everyday and after two weeks i cut rest days calories down to 2000kcal and my weight barely moves down. On workout days I have to use a **** ton of willpower just to go for a 10 min walk,I am getting weaker on most lifts and the littlest things are irritating or upsetting to me. For some reason i am still motivated to never miss a gym workout surprisingly. The thing is that my calorie deficit is very mild at the current rate of loss which is barely existant and I am just going from my starting 20% BF to maybe 16% so totally healthy. I practically have no definition on my back so i am not overestimating my BF. Is it normal that your body would resist this much to dropping a few pounds even when you optimize nutrition down to the micronutrients (cronometer)? Last night i even woke up from hunger even though I made sure my calories were evenly spaced with the 3 meals and i ate a big portion of veggies with dinner so i wouldnt be hungry at night. What do you guys think? Is this normal with the first consistent calorie deficit and eventually your body gets used to it or what? I have also made sure that I always get a minmum of 8hrs of actual sleep.

thanks for any advice!

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your calorie counting may be off. It is for most people as most of us think we are eating 2000 calories a day, for instance, but it's really 2300-2500.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew