Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100) Rmattscience is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Top exercises for chest growth

Hi everyone.

I have a weakness in my chest. I would like to grow it but I have some struggle. I actually train it 2 times per week. 3 times is better or too much ? Also, what exercise made your chest grow for real? I usually do bench press and cable fly…
    Thanks.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to be discouraging, but chest strength and aesthetics often come down to genetics + weight. You may need to put on considerable weight to make substantial strength gains. And even then, aesthetics might not follow. That said, I noticed that dumbbell bench press netted me more chest definition than just doing barbell, so that's one you could incorporate if you aren't already. Dips have good results for people, though I started doing them relatively recently and can't attribute any size or strength gains to them so far.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rmattscience View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have a weakness in my chest. I would like to grow it but I have some struggle. I actually train it 2 times per week. 3 times is better or too much ? Also, what exercise made your chest grow for real? I usually do bench press and cable fly…
    Thanks.
    4 sets bench
    4 sets incline
    * variety for a third movement
    -dips
    -pec deck
    - fly variations
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bench, bench, and bench. Nothing can replace it. Dips are also fantastic.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rmattscience View Post
    Hi everyone.

Thanks.
    Dips and pullovers and a chest expander.

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    incline and flat bench is all you need srs.
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Dips and pullovers and a chest expander.
    Will this expand my rib cage?

Asking for a friend.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Will this expand my rib cage?

Asking for a friend.
    Pullovers do that, but there is a hatha yoga asana called 'chest expander' that does expand the rib cage. If you do it, you'll understand why it's called the chest expander.

1. Chest Opening Stretch

Begin standing, feet together or hip width apart
    Inhale ~ Arms overhead framing face,palms turned toward one another
    Exhale ~ Turn palms away from each other, circle arms down and behind to base of spine (at tailbone), interlace fingers, palms close together
    Draw belly in and up spine as knuckles draw toward floor creating slight backbend
    Keep neck neutral or allow head to drop back with back bend. Remain for 1-5 rotations of breath

2. Forward Bend

From back bend inhale to stand maintaining interlaced fingers at base of spine, shoulders rolling back (blades drawing toward each other)
    Inhale ~ lengthen spine, belly draws in and up
    Exhale ~ hinge forward at hips (forward bend) while reaching knuckles toward ceiling. To intensify, draw knuckles toward wall in front of you. Remain for 1-5 rotations of breath

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Team barbell bench press here.

Maybe it's not the GOAT for everyone but it certainly worked for me.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    consistently training with progressive overload and time do wonders IME

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 or even 4 times a week is fine. But the key is to keep the set/rep ranges where you get a stimulus, but you still recover by the next time you hit chest again.

For lagging body parts, you can try nucleus overload training.

Nucleus Overload Training is working a target muscle every single day with low/medium weight for a period of 30days and then long rest to recover. The idea behind this is that you overload the muscle cells with more myonuclei, which produces a lot of hypertrophy in the aftermath when you rest. Effectiveness from this vary by people, and even different muscles on the same individual.

For chest, you can try keeping a power twister nearby, so even on rest days you can give your chest just a bit of stimulus.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Megan's bull**** still hanging around 😂
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone has different results with certain exercises. Where some guys are successful with BB bench some are not. Sometimes dumbbells work better for certain people. Anecdotally bench never worked that well however when I started doing chest dips my pecs BLEW UP almost instantly
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Everyone has different results with certain exercises. Where some guys are successful with BB bench some are not. Sometimes dumbbells work better for certain people. Anecdotally bench never worked that well however when I started doing chest dips my pecs BLEW UP almost instantly
    Dip.
    Great pec rom
    Deep stretch
    Long muscle lengths
    Probably suits your fibre angle
    Probably stretches your clavocular head real well
    Perfect win for you by the sounds
    No wonder you're teddies blew up

I can do this with just bench, even as a t-rex with a huge back.
    My shoulders max out their rotational rom well before i could hit a deep dip. Individual Morphology.

Neither are abnormal! Especially as i know your form won't be dog****!
    FMH crew - Couch.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Dip.
    Great pec rom
    Deep stretch
    Long muscle lengths
    Probably suits your fibre angle
    Probably stretches your clavocular head real well
    Perfect win for you by the sounds
    No wonder you're teddies blew up

I can do this with just bench, even as a t-rex with a huge back.
    My shoulders max out their rotational rom well before i could hit a deep dip. Individual Morphology.

Neither are abnormal! Especially as i know your form won't be dog****!
    that’s a good way to put it. Yes my shoulders love dips and hate benching, lol.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100)
    There's no need to invent something new: if you want your muscles to grow, you just take one exercise, f.ex. bench press, and build your training schedule. Keep to a diet, sleep well and you'll notice the first results very soon.

Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkseidd21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weighted dips, incline dumbell press, make sure u don't half reps get good stretch at the bottom and explode up, was half repping the 75's on incline and half repping+115 on dips, lowered to 60's on incline and +90lbs on dips going all the way down,the difference is huge

Originally Posted by Darkseidd21 View Post
    Weighted dips, incline dumbell press, make sure u don't half reps get good stretch at the bottom and explode up, was half repping the 75's on incline and half repping+115 on dips, lowered to 60's on incline and +90lbs on dips going all the way down,the difference is huge
    This is the way!

Hypertrophy movements aren't a competition. And the longest muscle lengths are the most stimulating
    FMH crew - Couch.