Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is this part of my home gym.

My uncle gave me his old home gym. There's no manual and I can't seem to find one online. I've been trying to find out the various workout I can do with this machine, but I can't find anything about this one part. It's two hooks at the top near the cable system. They seem to line up with the holes in the bar that's currently attached. I don't know if these hooks are so I can do pull-ups or maybe something else. I don't really want to mess around with it until I know what it's for, lest I screw something up badly.

I tried to upload a picture here, but it failed every time for some reason, so I apologize for having to share it via a link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AshlJ_Svi5Rfmpp7TLalgtUNGYXuBg

Thank you for your assistance.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bradcore View Post
    My uncle gave me his old home gym. There's no manual and I can't seem to find one online. I've been trying to find out the various workout I can do with this machine, but I can't find anything about this one part. It's two hooks at the top near the cable system. They seem to line up with the holes in the bar that's currently attached. I don't know if these hooks are so I can do pull-ups or maybe something else. I don't really want to mess around with it until I know what it's for, lest I screw something up badly.

I tried to upload a picture here, but it failed every time for some reason, so I apologize for having to share it via a link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AshlJ_Svi5Rfmpp7TLalgtUNGYXuBg

Thank you for your assistance.
    It's a lat pulldown, that's just to rest the bar on when not in use. They are not made to hold body weight or be used for pull ups.

Having the bar resting on that when not in use takes some of the stress off the cables.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    It's a lat pulldown, that's just to rest the bar on when not in use. They are not made to hold body weight or be used for pull ups.

Having the bar resting on that when not in use takes some of the stress off the cables.
    Thank you! Much appreciated.