JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) JitsuLifting is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout tracking apps or spreadsheets?

What do you guys normally use to set up your routine and to track workout etc? Is there any app that tracks total volume, your 1RM and so on? Im doing rp style training so im trying to keep an overview on total sets. Those rp templates are to expensive. I might as well try to make my own spreadsheet, but wanted to ask what you guys use.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I make my own using Google sheets on my phone, but I enter and count everything manually.

pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use an app called "Strong" to create my workout plans and track them. Its a great app. I track my calories on a google sheet like this - https://youtu.be/gikYgFW7ZA0

Gymyellon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Stark

Originally Posted by JitsuLifting View Post
    What do you guys normally use to set up your routine and to track workout etc? Is there any app that tracks total volume, your 1RM and so on? Im doing rp style training so im trying to keep an overview on total sets. Those rp templates are to expensive. I might as well try to make my own spreadsheet, but wanted to ask what you guys use.
    I'm using an app called "Stark - Workout Log". You can track your weekly volume per muscle group, estimated 1RM, records 1RM, 2RM, 3RM,... etc. Very simple and lightweight app overall with clean UI and stunning graphs!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laurilaasala.stark