Thread: Hemorrhoids

Rainman335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Hemorrhoids

Hello all,

I have hemorrhoids for 6 months which i think is between grade 2 and grade 3. There are lumps right on the inside my anus. After a bowel movement, it looks like my anus is swelled up, but not coming from the inside, more like the outside of it swells up.

It usually doesn't hurt, but i'm not doing anything for the last 6 months, other than walking. Even when i try to fix something at home which requires bending over and using some power, it's starting to hurt.

I went to a couple of doctors, 3 of them didn't see anything from the outside. 1 of them checked inside and told me she can fix it by banding it, which is a 10 minute operation. She told me after 4-5 hours of resting, i can go back to my normal life. She also said that they will not return again, because she will cut the bloodflow to the veins.

I am not sure about how she will band a lump, which is almost on the outside of the anus.

All i think about is if i can turn back to my normal life after the operation, and if i can go back to my bodybuilding routine.

I am thinking about going to another doctor to be sure about which solution is the best one for me.

So my question is, is hemorrhoids a big obstacle that ruins our lives? Can we go back to normal after fixing the problem? I never strain on bowel movements after this happened and i started getting enough fibers in my diet, so have no problems with my bowel movements. Without straining too much on the toilet, what are the chances of them coming back?

Thank you.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Preparation-H.

And stop looking at your anus immediately after bowel movements.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My vote is for the banding. Around here there are these things called hog rings that you put on hogs that will make their testicles fall off in a similar manner of what you speak.

I got this fancy mousetrap that puts a tight rubber band around a mouses neck when it goes for the bait.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Rainman335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Preperation-H didn't work for me unfortunately. Looks like the only solution is surgery at this point, if we can call banding a surgery.

Anyone got the banding thing done before? Does it have any side effects? Maybe in the future?

Just want to make sure that i'm not doing something bad for my body.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I got this fancy mousetrap that puts a tight rubber band around a mouses neck when it goes for the bait.
    I read this as "moose's" neck and was about to be surprised and still not have trouble believing it either.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I read this as "moose's" neck
    A moose bit my sister. Do you know the quote without Googling it?
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rainman335 View Post
    Preperation-H didn't work for me unfortunately. Looks like the only solution is surgery at this point, if we can call banding a surgery.
    I'm pretty sure I used to see ads when I was younger about zapping them with lasers.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can find lots of videos on YouTube.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17