Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Processed foods and meat have a different way of being digested than whole foods. Especially plant foods. This is what our system really used for the last couple hundred thousand years that we’ve eaten. We’ve gotten ourselves used to process food. If you go to regular whole food plant based eating, there has to be a transition period. since the early 70s when we started eating nothing but processed food and food from McDonald’s etc. we haven’t had the ability to process normal food that we ate for thousand of years. It just takes about 2 to 4 weeks to fix though. The problem is most people don’t eat that, they eat something from a box whether it be from fast food places or from the store out of a box.I had this myself when I transitioned. Now I don’t have any problem with it at all. It isn’t an evolutionarily change it’s just a environmental change in what you eat. your gut biome justs need a little bit of time to change over. …Rich

RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichS19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I found I can go to that Winco store I have here in California and get protein powder that’s a mixture of quinoa but mostly pea powder. It’s got a good profile like whey same amount of protein actually a little more going straight off by how many grams the doses is. Good thing is it’s $7.92 a pound which comes out to be not even $16 for 2 pounds. That’s about half of what most protein powders cost or even better depending on the brand…Rich

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    There are a lot of things that can cause constipation. Dani Shugart had the same problem with plant-based protein, and she kept eating more and more fiber with no relief. She literally had to start eating meat again for her bowel to start moving properly again.

The only rule that applies to everyone in nutrition is there are no rules.
    a few yrs ago I found I had thwe same issues, No matter how much fiber I consumed I had problems. Went back to beef and had my first burger in 18 months and low and behold flushed lol. Been back eating Beef chicken & eggs ever since
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Charlie Van Riper needs to see this thread.
    Nah not really bro, I'm good.
    let the vegans be vegans lol me I'm Certified CARNAVOR till the day I die and that wont be for a long long time
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Nah not really bro, I'm good.
    let the vegans be vegans lol me I'm Certified CARNAVOR till the day I die and that wont be for a long long time
    I hear you, brother. I tried veganism and found it didn't suit me very well. I have a really diverse diet now and feeling really healthy.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    It's the food combinations that's to blame.
    I never have any gastronomic problems. I’ve noticed people who can eat meat and rice for months at a time always surprise me but that has to do with something the body does. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s good but it shows that if you switch to the plant-based diet it will also give you the ability to change to that diet. I can keep plenty of size on but I found being older and being plant-based that supplementation can help. At this point though I’m not overdoing it. I’m getting 50-75g more than I was getting before. I’m up around the 125+ range as far as my protein per day. A picture in my profile space is a picture that was taken about two or three weeks ago. I’m 71.

The greatest thing about being plant based is you never have any soreness and your recovery is immediate. You never have to go through a couple of days of being like oh did I overdo it. I never get up in the morning with aches pains. I have no arthritis no anything no inflammation really. Which makes it very very simple to go work out.I just work out all the time and don’t have to worry about whether or not I’m gonna be having a diminished capacity because I did this or did that. The best thing is the more I work out the less pain or problems I seem to have. No pills no potions no anything. I get up and take vitamins that’s all, not pain pills….Rich
    Last edited by RichS19; 05-30-2022 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rich on his never ending quest to make more people despise vegans.