Registered User userFFKRS7AJRFX's Avatar
    userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is 19 years old too young to be in a deficit long term?

Since a year a go I have went from 247-213 pounds when I arrived to college. Since then I have tried to remain in a deficit during the week and would be in a surplus on the weekends. I started my cut for summer about a month ago at 219 and was 213.5 this morning. Is being in a deficit for a majority of the last year going to stunt my growth? I ask because I know being in a calorie deficit can lower testosterone and I have a low libido since losing all this weight. I would hate to bulk during the summer but as a thrower in college and from a health perspective I guess I will if I have to.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by userFFKRS7AJRFX View Post
    Since a year a go I have went from 247-213 pounds when I arrived to college. Since then I have tried to remain in a deficit during the week and would be in a surplus on the weekends. I started my cut for summer about a month ago at 219 and was 213.5 this morning. Is being in a deficit for a majority of the last year going to stunt my growth? I ask because I know being in a calorie deficit can lower testosterone and I have a low libido since losing all this weight. I would hate to bulk during the summer but as a thrower in college and from a health perspective I guess I will if I have to.
    What’s the issue with being in a small surplus or just maintenance during summer ? You can easily just eat around there and still make strength progress.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A diet break may actually do you some good especially if cutting for a long period of time. You will eventually hit a fat loss plateau.

Eat at maintenance for a few weeks (4-5 weeks) and let your body "reset". Then can resume your cut if you like. Make sure fat intake is adequate and libido/test levels shouldn't be an issue unless there is an underlying issue to begin with.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.