begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) begineris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question As skinnyfat beginner, Im not sure whether I should "cut" or "bulk" , any advices?

Hey guys! I have been working out for 3 weeks and I´am starting to get addicted to it, but more I go to gym more I realize how my body looks like. And I noticed that I´am "skinnyfat", especially around hips ("love handles" and slightly under belly). Since December 2021 till March 2022 I gained around 10kg of fat because I was trying to not be skinny anymore but I´d say I did it in kinda dumb way (alot of sugar, no going to gym, sitting behind pc all day long etc.). I have 1 issue, and that is that im not sure whether I should "cut" or "bulk". I´ll paste imgur link (so you can have better perspective of my situation) because Im new to this site and im not sure whether I can attach pictures or not. Thanks for answers.
    https://imgur.com/a/3duFnXC
    Last edited by begineris; 04-08-2022 at 02:54 PM.

eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, put the thread topic in the title.

Negged.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Get on a routine like Fierce 5 - see the sticky threads at the top of the page in the Workout Programs forum subsection.

I would keep your calories at around maintenance for now and see how long you can continue to make progress in the gym. Fierce 5 forces you to continuously do more. Later you can run more distinct muscle gain and fat loss phases. Note that you don't have to "bulk" and pile on weight. Muscle gain is slow and gaining weigh too fast will just mostly be fat.