KJD0214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some supplement advice

38 years old. "little" over weight. I currently have a broken foot I cannot put any weight on. I am struggling with energy and good diet since I work from home and eat all the time. I am thinking about taking the following to jump start my weight loss.

Appetite suppressant like Quadralean Thermo
    CLA
    Replace lunch with a clean protein shake

Anything to increase metabolism?

I want to get a jump on my weight loss so when my foot is healed I can start to exercise.

Let me know your thoughts.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your first priority should be to get your eating under control. I use My Fitness Pal to track what I eat. At first, it does not matter what you eat. Instead, cut down on HOW MUCH you eat.

After you get quantity under control, focus on WHAT you eating. I prefer to avoid processed food. I try to eat food that does not come in a box or can. Lots of eggs, cooked meat, veggies.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Supplements are not the answer. Priority 1 is to control your intake as mentioned. If you don't know how many calories you are consuming, you aren't in control. Read the sticky threads in the fat loss subforum for a start. Focus on building your diet from mostly whole or minimally processed foods because that will enable you to feel fuller for less calories and make sure you also get the nutrients you need from a reduced intake.

Some stimulants like caffeine can have a mild appetite suppressive effect (rather than really affecting metabolism very much). Most other supplement effects are somewhere between zero and not very much. Shakes tend to go down far too easily compared to whole foods but you can use them if you can't get the protein requirements from whole foods.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Track your macros daily.... figure out what maintenance is for your weight (easiest way is body weight x 15)... subtract at least 500 calories from that number and stick with staying at that number or less.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf