chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to leave company but leave door open? (36k reps)

Been there for 8 years. Another job at my “dream” company opened up and I’m tempted. Just scared (naturally) that I’ll feel like I made a bad decision. I’m comfortable where I’m at but want to do more. My current boss and co-workers are cool. Mainly leaving cause I want to do different types of projects, which new company offers.

How do I tell my boss I’m leaving?
    But also leave the door open for a possible return
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give them sufficient heads up
    Say that you've greatly appreciated your time there but need to pursue this new opportunity
    Could mention the different types of projects, wanting to grow and expand your knowledge, etc. They might argue their case and advantages, be ready to still push forward
    Could tell them that you need to accumulate this new experience and could come back to the company with greater perspective and add even more value
    Do the rounds before you leave, shake hands, all that

I'm actually back at a company now after leaving them in 2019

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Good advice.

Definitely following your advice. Is a one month notice enough? It wouldn’t be awkward? I do respect my boss, co-workers and company so i think i would follow that.

What happens if my boss mentions they could possibly give me those opportunities at my current company? (Even though for the past 8 years nothing has been done). My mind is already semi-set in leaving. But it is a good idea to mention that I could possibly come back with more experience and knowledge.

How did they react when you came back?
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't over think it. Standard two weeks notice is fine and just be honest letting them know you appreciate your time there and feel pursuing this new opportunity is best for your career and personal growth. People will respect your decision to do what is best for you and be happy for you. If they are not you don't want to go back there anyway.

Don't discuss counter offers or the possibilty of returning. Instead express a legitimate desire to keep in touch and maintain a relationship going forward that will be mutually beneficial and keep doors open on both sides.

Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just don't leave without giving notice, otherwise you wont be eligible for rehire.

I don't think they give a fuk.

If your manager hates you, no amount of ass kissing will help you.

If your manager likes you, you don't have to kiss any ass.