desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What’s your favorite part of the perfect cookie?

As everyone knows the perfect cookie has several textures. The perfect cookie is slightly larger than your average cookie. The middle should be soft and chewy, even to the point of being nearly like cookie dough. However, the edges must be at least slightly crisp. Now this is why larger cookies shine is that there is a larger area for that “transition texture” where it gradually goes from soft and gooey to crisp.

I had a perfect cookie the other day at a local bakery, about 6” diameter. And although I love raw cookie dough and I am ok with undercooked cookies, i really love that transition area, where the texture is chewy and just the outside maybe .5mm is crispy to where when you chew it it kind of mixes the two textures. These large cookies probably had a 1” rim just inside the crisp zone of that perfect texture. I don’t really like cookies that are “too crispy” on the edges as this reminds me of cheap mass produced cookies like chips ahoy etc.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 paul's thread in 5 minutes: "What’s your favorite part of the perfect coochie?"

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    inb4 paul's thread in 5 minutes: "What’s your favorite part of the perfect coochie?"
    To start, it would not be 6" diameter.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Let's be honest, Paul would just eat the dough.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like cookies tough and chewy, preferably refrigerated. Warm and gloopy, no thanks.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    As everyone knows the perfect cookie has several textures. The perfect cookie is slightly larger than your average cookie. The middle should be soft and chewy, even to the point of being nearly like cookie dough. However, the edges must be at least slightly crisp. Now this is why larger cookies shine is that there is a larger area for that “transition texture” where it gradually goes from soft and gooey to crisp.

I had a perfect cookie the other day at a local bakery, about 6” diameter. And although I love raw cookie dough and I am ok with undercooked cookies, i really love that transition area, where the texture is chewy and just the outside maybe .5mm is crispy to where when you chew it it kind of mixes the two textures. These large cookies probably had a 1” rim just inside the crisp zone of that perfect texture. I don’t really like cookies that are “too crispy” on the edges as this reminds me of cheap mass produced cookies like chips ahoy etc.
    This is a great explanation - for this type of cookie I definitely like it warm with melty chips and/or chunks.

I do like chips ahoy though too and almost any chocolate chip cookie - but the perfect cookie is as you described.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Not even when dilated?
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023