Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Yankees haven't won a pennant or World Series since 2009. A whole generation of Yankees children whom, if they started following baseball at 6 years old, are now adults and have never seen them win jack chit.

I hope they win 115 games and then lose. It's going to happen. Boone's a moron and will burn out that staff. Plus they've had no injuries at all. Someone in that lineup is due to come down with a bruised vagina.

Sox have won 4 titles in 17 years. They've played without their CF for over a month. Story is on the DL, Sale, Eovaldi were both out for extended periods. 65 games left. Just make the tournament.
    Thanks for describing the past, i am describing what i see as an overall baseball fan this year...2022.

Cliffs: they are really good and no matter what happens they are stacked.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where do you think Juan Soto will end up?
    I hope the Mets go all in to try and get him.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being in DC it is all they are talking about now and any new owner wants him to stay or no one will show up at the games.
    They traded away 90% of the good players, so all that was left is Soto and Strasburg.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Thanks for describing the past, i am describing what i see as an overall baseball fan this year...2022.

Cliffs: they are really good and no matter what happens they are stacked.
    Swept by Houston.

Watched Dodgers/Giants last night. Giants are so flawed. Terrible defensively, Rodon backing up the catch had the wrong angle. He made mistakes in the strike zone all night. Offense stinks, and the manager was a moron with Philly and now.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really think the Yankees are built to be upset in October. That pitching is not playoff pitching. Congrats on pitching above your head between April-June but does anyone really want to be running Montgomery and Taillon out as their 2nd and 3rd starters in October games? LMAO

The silver lining for them is the Astros aren't much deeper with their pitching after Verlander either. So they both basically have 1 ace then a steep drop-off. Pretty much every NL contender though is rolling 4 very good starters deep. AL gonna get exposed for the 4th year in a row.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feel like the White Sox are going to do as the Braves did last year.

Pluck a few unexciting bench players from sellers before the deadline.

End up taking control of a division they were widely expected to run away with,and winning it after a medicore first half.

Don't expect them to do much in the playoffs in this scenario though.
    enwhyem

Swept by Houston.

Watched Dodgers/Giants last night. Giants are so flawed. Terrible defensively, Rodon backing up the catch had the wrong angle. He made mistakes in the strike zone all night. Offense stinks, and the manager was a moron with Philly and now.
    Houston is good so with 162 games any team can win on any night, plus Dusty Baker knows what he is doing.

i will have to watch the replay of the Giants, but they have been sloppy lately and can only hope for a wild card compared to last year's 107 wins.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I really think the Yankees are built to be upset in October. That pitching is not playoff pitching. Congrats on pitching above your head between April-June but does anyone really want to be running Montgomery and Taillon out as their 2nd and 3rd starters in October games? LMAO

The silver lining for them is the Astros aren't much deeper with their pitching after Verlander either. So they both basically have 1 ace then a steep drop-off. Pretty much every NL contender though is rolling 4 very good starters deep. AL gonna get exposed for the 4th year in a row.
    Framber Valdez is a stud.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Framber Valdez is a stud.
    The guy who has never pitched a full season and runs out of steam by October to pitch to a bloated 4.53 ERA in 43 postseason innings pitched? LMAO ok.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post

I have some faith in Montgomery, but less in Taillon. At this point we're only 2.5 ahead of Houston for best record though. I don't see us winning that series without home field advantage.

this may be the highest number of runs that i can ever remember in over 30 years of watching baseball.
    the number of runs scored against this team in the last 2 weeks is nuts!

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/bl...dern-mlb-mark/

Yeah I remember when the Braves bitch slapped the Marlins during covid lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this may be the highest number of runs that i can ever remember in over 30 years of watching baseball.
    the number of runs scored against this team in the last 2 weeks is nuts!

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/bl...dern-mlb-mark/
    Really wanted the final score to be 28-3. Every Boston sports fan knows the historical significance of that number.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Love seeing any Boston sports team getting absolutely stomped.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TokenWhiteKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just miss ichiro man

MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStrange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** the blue jays
    enwhyem

Eovaldi makes a lot of sense for the Mets

Experience closing in the playoffs, so he can revert to being a late inning reliever for the team.

While also offering insurance in case DeSetback can't get make it to October.
    enwhyem

Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let’s Go Mets
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

Originally Posted by HandstandPushup View Post
    Let’s Go Mets
    I tried to tell em, they look really good and that manager seems to know what he is doing.

Soto and Josh Bell to the Padres; no reason to see a Nat's game unless your team is playing them.

San Diego looks lethal
    enwhyem

DeGrom looks back to form, 99-102 with a wipeout Slider

Originally Posted by MrStrange View Post
    San Diego looks lethal
    Rooting for them to take down the Dodgers one of these years
    -SoutheastBeast1

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Nationals continue to remind us why they're the most despicable franchise in baseball.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    The Nationals continue to remind us why they're the most despicable franchise in baseball.
    Listened to fan gripes when the news broke yesterday and they are not happy.
    The gm said they got 5/6 great prospects and they are hoping to win 90+ games again in the near future.
    The owners are selling the team and are notoriously cheap.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DeGrom looks back to form, 99-102 with a wipeout Slider
    Yeah he's the best pitcher in baseball when healthy. I wish Cashman would have went all out to try and trade for him when the Mets were terrible a couple years ago. Instead we overpaid for Cole.

Also I don't get why we'd trade away Montgomery, he's better than Taillon and we could use the depth especially with Severino likely out for the year.

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tatis now out for PED's.
    MLB still gonna act like most of these recent generation guys ain't juicing.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

What a shame
    enwhyem

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For those not in the area, August 21 is Paul O'Neill day at Yankee Stadium when the Yanks will be retiring yet another jersey number, O'Neill's 21. He's currently a Yankee broadcaster on the YES network, but has been doing all this season's games from his home in Cincinnati because YES has a vaccine mandate and he's not vaccinated. Should be interesting to see how the day plays out.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/yankee...ul-oneill-day/

I can’t believe the Yankees are only 4 games above the Braves. Braves aren’t even playing good. What in the world is happening to NYY?

Did the Mets pull some voodoo and push their choking curse over to the Bronx? Even if it’s impossible for them to lose the division the Yankees are absolutely imploding right now.
    -SoutheastBeast1