Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Provided shipping is reasonable, I might be picking up the Rogue-manufactured Kabuki Kadillac bar. Love that they added knurl to the handles. Out of stock right now.

https://www.roguefitness.com/kabuki-kadillac-bar

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Provided shipping is reasonable, I might be picking up the Rogue-manufactured Kabuki Kadillac bar. Love that they added knurl to the handles. Out of stock right now.

https://www.roguefitness.com/kabuki-kadillac-bar
    The Kadillac bar is a solid choice! Nice that Rogue added knurl to it, the textured coat they previously had is nice too...but knurl is always a good welcomed addition especially if the shipping isn't horrible.

DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Correct - you can file a provisional application which is also confidential for a year. After filing you could publicly disclose but preserve your rights. Rogue is a good company and has resources to have checked for prior patents too.
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Irrelavent statement, you can file a patent on an idea before it goes into production or before you say anything about it on a public forum.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    The Kadillac bar is a solid choice! Nice that Rogue added knurl to it, the textured coat they previously had is nice too...but knurl is always a good welcomed addition especially if the shipping isn't horrible.
    Ordered the Kadillac bar from Rogue. I don't see anything better coming along soon and it doesn't seem like one they will discount for BF due to the relationship with Kabuki. For the same reason, I wonder if it's a test product and might not stay in production, so might as well add it to my collection. Shipping was $48 until I added a tee-shirt to my order, which dropped shipping to $40 for both items. Weird but I'll take it!

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ordered the Kadillac bar from Rogue. I don't see anything better coming along soon and it doesn't seem like one they will discount for BF due to the relationship with Kabuki. For the same reason, I wonder if it's a test product and might not stay in production, so might as well add it to my collection. Shipping was $48 until I added a tee-shirt to my order, which dropped shipping to $40 for both items. Weird but I'll take it!
    Congrats man, it's an excellent bar. Not sure what your style of training is, but I've been finding it very favorable on inclines which manipulates an even deeper ROM/stretch with it compared to a regular bar.

Congrats man, it's an excellent bar. Not sure what your style of training is, but I've been finding it very favorable on inclines which manipulates an even deeper ROM/stretch with it compared to a regular bar.
    Fortunately, my Kadillac Bar hadn't shipped and I was able to cancel and order the MG-4CN Narrow Multi Grip Camber Bar that just debuted. Tbh I'm not sure if it's really going to be better and I wouldn't have been overly disappointed if it was too late to switch, but I think the handles on the MG-4CN will be a little better and I like the customizable placement. I do know I'd be pissed if I got the wide MG-4 and saw this today. I went with short black sleeves but added 16-deg stainless handles.

https://www.roguefitness.com/mg-4cn-...rip-camber-bar

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fortunately, my Kadillac Bar hadn't shipped and I was able to cancel and order the MG-4CN Narrow Multi Grip Camber Bar that just debuted. Tbh I'm not sure if it's really going to be better and I wouldn't have been overly disappointed if it was too late to switch, but I think the handles on the MG-4CN will be a little better and I like the customizable placement. I do know I'd be pissed if I got the wide MG-4 and saw this today. I went with short black sleeves but added 16-deg stainless handles.

5" handles, 32mm, is exactly what I used in mine... 2 years ago.
    Much better than their original design.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Curious to know how you plan to set it up and what you like.

Straight handles, 16 degree, or 20 degree handles?

Originally Posted by TunaGill View Post
    Curious to know how you plan to set it up and what you like.

Straight handles, 16 degree, or 20 degree handles?
    I'm curious too. Probably start with the two included straight handles in close grip inside shoulders and the 16-deg handles I ordered at right about where I bench standard grip now. I might add 20-deg handles later for wide rows

Looks like a sick bar! I'd be interested to hear how the 32mm handles feel along with what kind of sleeve configuration(s) seem favorable (although that's likely personal preference). The stainless steel sleeves are gonna be awesome too...I wonder what type of knurl they use on their SS sleeves?

Looks like a sick bar! I'd be interested to hear how the 32mm handles feel along with what kind of sleeve configuration(s) seem favorable (although that's likely personal preference). The stainless steel sleeves are gonna be awesome too...I wonder what type of knurl they use on their SS sleeves?
    I think the most logical knurl from an efficiency standpoint would be from the 32mm stainless shaft squat bar, which I think I would like fine, though that says "powerlifting" and this says "standard" in the knurl description. Maybe Rogue has another 32mm stainless bar or the descriptions just aren't consistent. I would be surprised if they are spinning up a new knurl pattern for this.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder what type of knurl they use on their SS sleeves?
    I’m guessing standard Ohio bar knurling…don’t they use that on other handles/attachments they’ve made (trolley handles, lat pulldown bar, etc)?
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Oh look, another familiar looking bar from Rogue!

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-c...mm-buffalo-bar
    So I picked up one of these off marketplace and here are my thoughts compared to the duffalo I own, in case this helps anyone:
    1. I don't own any other rogue barbells but the knurling is fine. Wearing a t-shirt, it does "hurt" (not really but hard to describe) less than the duffalo. As in, with top weights, it'll tear a bit less. Both will leave the usual nice red line across your back
    2. It has about 1" more drop at the sleeves (because it's longer by almost 5" between sleeves) and so it's more comfortable on the shoulders if you grab it wide (near the collars). I'm 6' and my hands don't actually get to the end of the knurling whereas they do with the duffalo
    3. The sleeves do suck, I can see how this would annoy people with plates with tighter bore sizes.
    4. After all that I still prefer the duffalo as it's closer to the feel of a regular squat bar (32mm instead of 38, less drop...) and it's a better finished barbell (actual ground shafting as opposed to just hot rolled steel with it's pitted surface). I also prefer the slightly upturned sleeves because I never use collars (unless the bar is crap and whips too much) and this seems a bit safer, lol.

In summary, nice bar if you're looking for a buffalo style barbell.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Mech6; 05-16-2023 at 07:02 PM.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaGill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    So I picked up one of these off marketplace and here are my thoughts compared to the duffalo I own, in case this helps anyone:
    1. I don't own any other rogue barbells but the knurling is fine. Wearing a t-shirt, it does "hurt" (not really but hard to describe) less than the duffalo. As in, with top weights, it'll tear a bit less. Both will leave the usual nice red line across your back
    2. It has about 1" more drop at the sleeves (because it's longer by almost 5" between sleeves) and so it's more comfortable on the shoulders if you grab it wide (near the collars). I'm 6' and my hands don't actually get to the end of the knurling whereas they do with the duffalo
    3. The sleeves do suck, I can see how this would annoy people with plates with tighter bore sizes.
    4. After all that I still prefer the duffalo as it's closer to the feel of a regular squat bar (32mm instead of 38, less drop...) and it's a better finished barbell (actual ground shafting as opposed to just hot rolled steel with it's pitted surface). I also prefer the slightly upturned sleeves because I never use collars (unless the bar is crap and whips too much) and this seems a bit safer, lol.

In summary, nice bar if you're looking for a buffalo style barbell.
    Thanks for the quick review.