Mvunduk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Female Bodybuilder Participants Needed For My Dissertation

Hello, im a student at Manchester Metropolitan university and currently researching 'The Uses and Impact of Social Media on Female Bodybuilders' for my thesis. I am looking for female bodybuilders that use social media and will be asked questions relating to my research question. If you would like to participate please reply to this thread, it would be greatly appreciated 🙂
    Last edited by Mvunduk; 04-02-2022 at 01:29 PM.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mvunduk View Post
    Hello, im a student at Manchester Metropolitan university and currently researching 'The Uses and Impact of Social Media on Female Bodybuilders' for my thesis. I am looking for female bodybuilders that use social media and will be asked questions relating to my research question. If you would like to participate please reply to this thread, it would be greatly appreciated ������
    sounds like a good study maybe start by finding
    some females in your college gym.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mvunduk View Post
    Hello, im a student at Manchester Metropolitan university and currently researching 'The Uses and Impact of Social Media on Female Bodybuilders' for my thesis. I am looking for female bodybuilders that use social media and will be asked questions relating to my research question. If you would like to participate please reply to this thread, it would be greatly appreciated ������
    Just use IG and DM as many as you can, I guarantee you will probably get a few responses.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.