Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skylinerd1 View Post
    Policeactivity is the gift that keeps on giving.

What language is this woman even speaking?

The knife was just about bigger than she was that was some crazy chit.

What an absolute clusterfuk by those officers though.
    Why wasn't this incident over at the 2 minute mark when the door was closed? No one was under threat at the point it's just a person in their house holding a knife. This looks like a gang murdering an innocent person to me.

The guy in the original video though is completely different situation.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chirty situation but play stupid games etc

More proof that tattoocels are low IQ

Thoughts and prayers

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Back in the day, cops would have rolled up with .38 revolvers, and wooden billy clubs. A couple of skulls would have been cracked, people cuffed and put in the wagon.

Now the billy clubs are gone and cops carry high capacity Glocks.

But hey, nobody is being neutralized with billy clubs. That was just mean.
    solid af point

The cops could have justified club use in this case. The tasers are killing more people than they're saving. Is there some sort of taser lobbying going on?

Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post
    In the UK cops don’t carry guns. They can wrestle around all night and give each other handjobs or whatever until they tire out. When you’re carrying a Glock .40 loaded with 16 hollow points that can be taken from you and used against you when you’re unconscious from a punch, it changes the equation quite a bit.

Anybody on this forum would have shot that mother effer dead the same way that cop did if they were in that situation. That video showed what a **** show it really was and how it became a life or death situation in a matter of seconds. It was as justified of a shooting as you can get.
    Yes, we can all agree that with the load out the cops had that they acted properly. The scope of error is above the individual police.

Problem is, these cops will never know if they need a weapon or not until they respond. However, if the cops carrying is what means they have to use lethal force, then that's kinda a self licking ice cream cone. There needs to be a tactic where non lethal measures are employed until escalation then lethal measures follow up. We cannot keep introducing the liability of firearms into simple scenarios then pretending its okay to escalate simply because of the element introduced by the police.
    Last edited by rectifryer; 04-02-2022 at 09:27 AM.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn’t matter if he deserves it or not, it’s a stupid argument. The question is, did he take the risk of playing stupid games and paid the price? The answer is yes.

If I’m drunk and I went into a lions cage, I don’t deserve to die for one drunken night where I’m not thinking at all, but if I do die, it doesn’t matter that I deserved it, it only matters that I put myself at risk and with any risk, there’s a chance it’ll happen.

Same thing applies to all of these situations where some idiot gets shot.

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spetznaaz View Post
    I'll say again, it didn't NEED to end in a death. I'm not surprised you Americans can't see that considering how your police shoot unarmed people on the daily.

So what did you think was going to happen to the cop that shot? The giant knocked out his partner, and knocked the cop flat on his back. In the final moment before getting shot, the giant is getting on top of him. What do you think is going to happen to the cop on the ground with mr 6'5" of drunken roid rage towering over his prostrated body? They going to engage in a steamy make out session? Maybe the giant will suddenly realize "oh hey, sorry about knocking you on your arse bud just 'avin a laff, let me help you up. cheers"

Legitimately curious as to what you think would've happened had the cop not shot at that point.
    Last edited by volleys; 04-02-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwilightZone View Post
    Bad police work.

First two officers should've contained the scene and waited for back up. They shouldn't have gone hands on. When there are eight officers present the subject would likely be arrested without a fight.

It's psychological. If someone is one-on-one they might feel brave and like fighting, but if someone is standing in front of eight men he's going to think "Obviously I can't beat them all up and should comply."
    He was actively attacking people, including punching and grabbing elderly people by their necks and you want them to wait?

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This would not have ended in a death in many other countries and it didn't need to here. Despite what the bootlickers will say.
    Yet you don't explain how, real easy to complain without sharing your plan of action.

My only critique was the initial approach, grabbing the sister and pulling her was clearly gonna create problems now that we have hindsight. I woulda tried to isolate him in a calmer fashion, not get as close, start trying to talk the women into moving away.

that said: likely wouldn't have worked and still would likely end up in the same situation. glad i'm not a cop
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They might possibly have deescalated it had they acted smarter, but once he punched them they have they right to defend themselves.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ people thinking we should treat violent angry drunks like they're toddlers
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000) Spetznaaz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    solid af point

The cops could have justified club use in this case. The tasers are killing more people than they're saving. Is there some sort of taser lobbying going on?

Yes, we can all agree that with the load out the cops had that they acted properly. The scope of error is above the individual police.

Problem is, these cops will never know if they need a weapon or not until they respond. However, if the cops carrying is what means they have to use lethal force, then that's kinda a self licking ice cream cone. There needs to be a tactic where non lethal measures are employed until escalation then lethal measures follow up. We cannot keep introducing the liability of firearms into simple scenarios then pretending its okay to escalate simply because of the element introduced by the police.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    So what did you think was going to happen to the cop that shot? The giant knocked out his partner, and knocked the cop flat on his back. In the final moment before getting shot, the giant is getting on top of him. What do you think is going to happen to the cop on the ground with mr 6'5" of drunken roid rage towering over his prostrated body? They going to engage in a steamy make out session? Maybe the giant will suddenly realize "oh hey, sorry about knocking you on your arse bud just 'avin a laff, let me help you up. cheers"

Legitimately curious as to what you think would've happened had the cop not shot at that point.
    All I said was that this situation could have ended without deaths.

In answer to your question, i don't know but i'd say the chances of him killing or seriously injuring the cop were slim. Do you really think that guy, at a wedding, had intent to kill?

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Yet you don't explain how, real easy to complain without sharing your plan of action.

My only critique was the initial approach, grabbing the sister and pulling her was clearly gonna create problems now that we have hindsight. I woulda tried to isolate him in a calmer fashion, not get as close, start trying to talk the women into moving away.

that said: likely wouldn't have worked and still would likely end up in the same situation. glad i'm not a cop
    Thanks for your pathetic little neg, at least you responded i guess, unlike the other little bish.

I didn't explain how because there isn't an easy answer. What you said above is actually pretty accurate as to what the individual cops could have done differently. The issue is, your cops bring guns to any situation, which of course turns any situation that wasn't deadly, in to a potentially deadly situation.

I'm not going to sit here and start explaining everything i think is wrong with the U.S policing system and i don't even have the answers, it is a complex issue and our countries are very different and require different policing.

I stand by what i said, this situation did not NEED to end in a death.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

All I said was that this situation could have ended without deaths.

In answer to your question, i don't know but i'd say the chances of him killing or seriously injuring the cop were slim. Do you really think that guy, at a wedding, had intent to kill?

Thanks for your pathetic little neg, at least you responded i guess, unlike the other little bish.

I didn't explain how because there isn't an easy answer. What you said above is actually pretty accurate as to what the individual cops could have done differently. The issue is, your cops bring guns to any situation, which of course turns any situation that wasn't deadly, in to a potentially deadly situation.

I'm not going to sit here and start explaining everything i think is wrong with the U.S policing system and i don't even have the answers, it is a complex issue and our countries are very different and require different policing.

I stand by what i said, this situation did not NEED to end in a death.
    The government or anyone shouldn't tell us we can't have guns to defend ourselves and it's in our constitution. So cops should have guns to protect us and themselves too.

So in this situation they didn't shoot the guy until he not only could have seriously injured or killed the police or took their guns and used them. They don't know his intent, but they see he is trying to hurt them and doesn't stop once they are down. So I'm pretty sure they can guess his intent at that point after already getting the call about what this guy was doing which doesn't matter at this point.

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    solid af point

You want to remove firearms from police to reduce that element? What should they carry then to stop violence and protect themselves and the community? Should we hire more cops so we can send more to every call at the cost of our tax dollars? Then hire more when they keep getting killed because someone has a knife, gun, bat etc and we lose officers because they can't stop that person without putting themselves in harms way no matter how many officers there are?

They never know what they're coming to, can't say wait let me go back to the station to grab my gun.

The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah pretty sure that guy’s girlfriend or whatever made that situation 10x worse than it would have been if she would have just shut the fukc up
    DeSantis / Vivek ‘24

Jewish master race

Rep/neg if you even want a chance at getting a response

******** kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting

Obesity is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

DM for BJC creampies of your wife/sister/gf srs

See Krackerjacked’s sig

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rest in piss retard
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    I think that it's messed up that the cops shot dead an unarmed drunk guy at a wedding - that's god awful and I don't think it's justifiable to do that in any context unless the 'perp' has a weapon.
    So just let a raging 250 lb man knock you out and then ground and pound you? Fists are a deadly weapon.
    I'm 33 not 51

6'3" 260lbs

1 rep max PRs
    415 bench
    545 squat (haven't squatted in a year)
    700x3 deadlift

Miami Beach

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zere0wn View Post
    Why wasn't this incident over at the 2 minute mark when the door was closed? No one was under threat at the point it's just a person in their house holding a knife. This looks like a gang murdering an innocent person to me.
    Yeh, what danger to society is a unhinged woman willing to pull a knife on the police!? I swear some of you a fuking beyond help

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's evolution baby
    heart also wants what the dick wants

BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about this example of racism? They arrest the cop (transit officer) because he shot a white dude

https://www-nbcchicago-com.cdn.amppr...tation/2793601

Now don't tell me if the races were reversed the transit officer would be getting a commendation.
    Nocrew crew

SS final perma ban request
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184614323

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by piramparam View Post
    Damn…. Thats sad RIP

Guy was just drunk dumb af thinking he need to protect his sis. What a idiot for pushing the cop. could have been avoided & everybody go home chilling.

Ive been in situations like this knock on wood it didnt end that way. U do dumb things when drunk, add a little oj, be 6’5 tough guy & u dun goofed.
    Pushed? Brah he sucker punched/KO'd the cop then attacked the other one.

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bootlickers in here make me sick.

Firing your weapon should be the ABSOLUTE last resort. Period.

Yes punching a cop is wrong but it doesn't warrant death. A man's life has ended and a family is irrevocably ruined all because 'trained' law enforcement don't understand how to de-escalate. Seriously, a nightclub bouncer doesn't go around shooting every drunk bro who takes a swing at him.

The founding fathers would be sickened by the slavish nature of many Americans in the 21st century.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RhysWirral View Post
    Bootlickers in here make me sick.

Firing your weapon should be the ABSOLUTE last resort. Period.

Yes punching a cop is wrong but it doesn't warrant death. A man's life has ended and a family is irrevocably ruined all because 'trained' law enforcement don't understand how to de-escalate. Seriously, a nightclub bouncer doesn't go around shooting every drunk bro who takes a swing at him.

The founding fathers would be sickened by the slavish nature of many Americans in the 21st century.
    you got to love the libs talking with hindsight

go try and de-escalate a 6'5 drunk man looking for violence. he was the aggressor
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Night club bouncers don't carry tasers, handguns, and access to AR15s.. This guy was an unhinged lunatic who was beating in a LEOs skull while grabbing his taser. They had his ass dead to rights. Fk him and his retarded friends there.. Funny how they were all up in arms with the cops, but not their friend who was assaulting people at the wedding.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000) RhysWirral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    you got to love the libs talking with hindsight

go try and de-escalate a 6'5 drunk man looking for violence. he was the aggressor
    Got to love fukkin bootlickers.

Cops in Europe carry sidearms but funnily enough would be able to de-escalate a similar situation without having to discharge their weapons.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got to love fukkin bootlickers.

Cops in Europe carry sidearms but funnily enough would be able to de-escalate a similar situation without having to discharge their weapons.
    they aren't in europe surface dweller. cops have to take into account that the problem maker might be strapped

understood?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity