Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking for a woman who's willing to do a Street Epistemology interview

Wow, I haven't been in here in years..

Anyway, Street Epistemology is when someone agrees to have a specific viewpoint of theirs examined and scrutinized by way of mainly questions. It can be done in person or via text/typing back and forth.

The specific viewpoint I'd like to evaluate :

"The expectation of men paying for the first date or quick coffee date after matching on a dating app or similar things are generally harmless."

I'm not doing a thesis or anything lol. I'm just a chronic overthinker who analyzes ideas whenever I'm driving or doing mundane tasks. The subjects vary but the thoughts come and then they go easily because I can usually express them and get feedback or acknowledgement. Either in the next deep convo I'm having w/someone or via social media. The subject and everything related to it kind of releases from my mind. However, I've found that w/these chivalry-related topics, having an honest conversation about it w/someone who doesn't already agree has been difficult. So my motivation for this whole thing is to kind of "release" my thoughts. Also, the majority of women default to making accusations of cheapness but even if that's true. Even if my motivation for having these thoughts is out of cheapness, that doesn't disprove that this practice is harmless.

So, if there are any takers, let me know. The back and forth would occur right here in this thread and we don't even have to allot time for it. We can reply to each other whenever we have time so the whole thing can go at whatever pace our schedules dictate. I think it'll be interesting and insightful.

Thanks.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HI. JUst wanted to bump this in case there were any takers.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.