Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay I'm serious here...

Did anyone else think Stone Cold actually looked looser than Cody in the ring tonight? lol
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    happy for cody tbh. this was the biggest moment of his career. that was the babyface pop he's been chasing for the last 3 or so years. wwe doesnt really have any other guys who can be the white meat babyface on the roster.

mjf and wardlow were paying attention. tony con won't ever be able to provide that kind of stage for them. hey, he's got a new toy in samoa joe though
    heart also wants what the dick wants

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like Cody Rhodes might finally move the needle, it's interesting - it's the same guy many of us were growing tired of, put him on a new stage and it's a big deal. Hope Cody keeps crushing beyond his big Texas debut, if he can prove he's a big name I just hope they don't get petty with him like they did with his father.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Night 1 was ok...

Cody Rhodes was actually alright...not a fan of his but this wasn't too bad. I do like the American Nightmare nickname it is really cool. I don't think he will do much though going forward. Probably feud with Rollins, maybe have another match and lose to Rollins.

Stone Cold was cool but nothing special.

Night 2 is where the big time match is with Lesnar and Reigns.
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Sounds like Cody Rhodes might finally move the needle, it's interesting - it's the same guy many of us were growing tired of, put him on a new stage and it's a big deal. Hope Cody keeps crushing beyond his big Texas debut, if he can prove he's a big name I just hope they don't get petty with him like they did with his father.
    thing is when they brought dusty in, hogan was working on top and warrior was red hot. dusty also didnt really have the look that moves kennedy's needle. i've taken some massive chits on cody over the past few months, but dude does look like a star and definitely carries himself like one. they should give him a couple of months with the raw title and see how it goes imo.

what credible faces besides lesnar and aj styles do wwe have on the roster? srs. i'm way behind on the wwe product.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts.

Rousey lost = Good

Austin didn't embarrass himself = Good

Cody return was well done, but let's all be honest, that was the peak of his return, he will job to reigns before long and go back to the mid card.

Overall not bad, I think this will be the better of the two nights.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    thing is when they brought dusty in, hogan was working on top and warrior was red hot. dusty also didnt really have the look that moves kennedy's needle. i've taken some massive chits on cody over the past few months, but dude does look like a star and definitely carries himself like one. they should give him a couple of months with the raw title and see how it goes imo.

what credible faces besides lesnar and aj styles do wwe have on the roster? srs. i'm way behind on the wwe product.
    Lol

Reigns is going to win both titles tomorrow night.

Good luck to Cody in his future endeavours of trying to get one of the belts off him.

Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Lol

Reigns is going to win both titles tomorrow night.

Good luck to Cody in his future endeavours of trying to get one of the belts off him.
    the titles will be split up almost immediately after mania

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does WWE have an official nipple watcher? So what that Charlotte had a few nip slips. Not an excuse to block out the show.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cant wait for cody to be fed to roman reigns jfl and then hes a midcarder and STARDUST LOOOOL
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

Cody has spoken several times about being ready to retire from active wrestling soon. This run may actually be his swan song.

With that said, the dirtsheets say that Triple H has been relegated to only heading try-outs at NXT (a position similar to what Regal had), as he has to maintain a low-stress lifestyle from now on. I'm wondering if maybe there isn't a plan for Cody to assume some leadership role within NXT's back office, similar to his father's position when he passed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    cant wait for cody to be fed to roman reigns jfl and then hes a midcarder and STARDUST LOOOOL
    100% they may bring goldie back too for one last run at the tag titles.

That's as close as Cody will get to the top In wwe where only one man matters, goes by the name of reigns.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was better than expected.

Good:
    - Austin really moved well and delivered far past exspectations.
    - Becky and Bianca did something I would want to see more in wrestling: A match mostly consisting of throws and counters
    - Cody was over as hell and he still has that amazing chemistry with Rollins from when he and his brother feuded with the Shield.

Okay:
    - I only skimmed Flair-Rousey and Logan Paul-Miz stuff, because I didn't care and the show was too long already, but there seemingly wasn't much wrong with it

Bad:
    - Bugenhagen hurting himself saddens me. He started wrestling already being quite old. I honestly was somewhat scared this was bound to happen sooner or with how hard the dude used to train. I hope this isn't the end for his career.

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    Being fed to Reigns means he gets a main event spot for some time. That's pretty optimistic.
    Last edited by I3igAl; 04-03-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Cody has spoken several times about being ready to retire from active wrestling soon. This run may actually be his swan song.

With that said, the dirtsheets say that Triple H has been relegated to only heading try-outs at NXT (a position similar to what Regal had), as he has to maintain a low-stress lifestyle from now on. I'm wondering if maybe there isn't a plan for Cody to assume some leadership role within NXT's back office, similar to his father's position when he passed.
    perfect, now Brock Lesnar can get the position he deserves: General Manager and soon to be CEO once Vince calls it quits.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brock is winning, surely?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m picking Roman.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you know I'm actually pretty glad Steve Austin came back and did that match. at first I was very against it, then I cooled off, and now I think it was a remarkable move for his career. I am not a big fan of his by any means, I actually think Brock Lesnar has had a better career, but I think he's no longer leaving any void in his career; I think he's given closure to himself and the fans and has absolutely nothing else to appease to. I watched what I could and wasn't really disappointed. He's showing his age but it wasn't bad. CM punk's matches are worse.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was that same music Rhodes used in AEW?

I enjoyed the women title matches to be honest, and I usually dont care about them(no homo).

Logan Paul was actually pretty good. Can have a career in WWE.

And WTF was Byron thinking?!

Excited for Edge-AJ, Roman-Brock.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cody is going to be bored when hes in the mid card purgatory in a few months and realizes he cant do gimmick matches or blade anymore.
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Was that same music Rhodes used in AEW?

I enjoyed the women title matches to be honest, and I usually dont care about them(no homo).

Logan Paul was actually pretty good. Can have a career in WWE.

And WTF was Byron thinking?!

Excited for Edge-AJ, Roman-Brock.
    It was Cody’s AEW theme, Cody owns his own theme.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    Cody is going to be bored when hes in the mid card purgatory in a few months and realizes he cant do gimmick matches or blade anymore.
    I suspect he will be ok taking the pay cheque while sacrificing his dignity.

Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post
    I suspect he will be ok taking the pay cheque while sacrificing his dignity.
    carnies don't have dignity

don't work yourself into a shoot

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great sell by Byron with the stunner

In for
    Lashley/Omos. I really hope Bobby isn’t turning face
    P1/Edge
    Reigns/Brock
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

Austin’s match was surprisingly good. It was as expected based on his age and injuries.

Kevin owens looked like he did the truffle shuffle when he hit himself with the chair.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Cody was better than expected both entrance, in ring and reception. I always thought he had potential but was just another mid card. His technique improved.

WWE needs a boost so let’s see what he does.

Lol @ bringing in Stove cold
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Becky coming out looking like emo Tobey Maguire
    -Cody Rhodes is the definition of "you sold out" and Vince will punish him with a mid-card run
    -Multiple botches in the Rhodes/Rollins match
    -Stone Cold match very predictable but happy that he most likely got the massive $10M+ payday he wanted
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    It was Cody’s AEW theme, Cody owns his own theme.
    Oh ok. Thanks.

If I was still a kid, I would really be excited for Omos vs Bobby. Reminds me of my excitement for Taker vs Gonzales.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure who's unifying this **** tonight.
    Repeal the 19th

Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Not sure who's unifying this **** tonight.
    Taker said Roman. Most fans online and in the crowd(on KickOff) says Roman.

Maybe Vince will try to do an unexpected win.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Taker said Roman. Most fans online and in the crowd(on KickOff) says Roman.

Maybe Vince will try to do an unexpected win.
    **** that nonsense. I'm going with Bork.
    Repeal the 19th