EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Flat-footed seeking sneaker recommendations for everyday use and running

So, I'm somewhat flat-footed and need a sneaker that will keep my foot in a neutral (I guess stable) position. I don't really plan on running marathons, but at the same time, I can't keep rocking the same Converse All-stars, walking 30 plus blocks in them on the regular, and thinking that its all good.

Um, due to the kind of work I do, I need to keep some kicks that are not too flashy, and preferably that are black or mostly black with not too much of a logo.

I used to rock Reebok Classics because the small logos are easy to hide. Anyway, what's a good sneaker that provides support and won't get worn out easy and may also be used for running (if necessary)?

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should definitely try some barefoot running to build up the muscles that give you arches.

You don't need those crazy looking vibrams either. Go take a look at Terra Plana's... I bought a pair of the Evo's and I love em. And my arches have never felt better.

EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatMoBettah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I will look into that. My physical therapist said to look for sneakers for pronation and that would keep my foot in a neutral position. I ran on a treadmill at the store though and the clerk said I don't really have pronation and that I can probably wear any sneakers as long as I have some orthotics. Still, I'm looking for something that already has some support. I need something I can wear on a day-to-day basis (even when working out is the furthest ting from my mind.). Thanks.
    Originally Posted by hungryone15 View Post
    You should definitely try some barefoot running to build up the muscles that give you arches.

You don't need those crazy looking vibrams either. Go take a look at Terra Plana's... I bought a pair of the Evo's and I love em. And my arches have never felt better.

blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitz042000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like brooks. I had a pair built for someone my size and they lasted a long time with good support. They make different shoes for different people. They don't just try to make one shoe and sell it to everybody. When you go to buy a shoe try to go somewhere local that specializes in shoes. People who work at chain store don't typically know a lot about pronation. I bought my brooks at a store that fills perscriptions for shoes but carried other shoes for athletics and it was worth the money.
    "Hey ladies, hey gentlemen, hey everybody...One more time for the Greatest Team in America!!!!"- ERK RUSSELL
    I rep back.
    Got negged twice in one day for believing in God. Guess what? I still believe in God.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    CSCS by the NSCA

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    reebok real flex are the most comfortable i have ever felt

jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asics GEL range are shoes with good arch support suited to overpronators

http://amzn.to/IhUMZ4
    Lift.LOL.Learn

EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastonAssassin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a large arch and wear Nike Structure Triax's. But a great neutral shoe are the New Balance Bradeley 890's. I wear those for everyday use.

santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have severe pronations. Asics Evolution/Foundation or Brooks Beast/Addiction are going to be your best bet. these are generally geared towards more heavily set people with extremly flat feet. These shoes will also be quite heavy as the support system is very large.

A better shoe geared towards running with a decent amount of pronation support will be the Brooks trance/adrenalin or the asics kayano/2180. these will be alot lighter then the above mentioned shoes, have a decent amount of arch support and will provide a high level of comfort and feel. if your going to do a fair amount of walking / running i would look into getting the trance/adrenalin as i find personally that brooks make the best shoes. However as they are runners, do not do any big lifting like squats / deadlifts in them as the have a slightly raised heel and a rounded forefoot. still lift in a shoe with a non compressive sole and do your cardio in your runners

AlphaElite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really hate new balance cause they r ugly but they are the best when it comes to correcting foot problems so id check into those also asics are great running shoes really comfortable