BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Syntha-6 > everything else

Seriously, no matter what flavor I try, they all taste and mix great. The wife loves the birthday cake remix and I settled on the chocolate milkshake flavor.

I used to use strictly Optimum nutrition chocolate fudge, but now it tastes like someone vaguely thought about the taste and color of chocolate whilst grinding up chalk before putting it in a container.

BB.com’s signature chocolate protein is a tad better than ON’s. I might try Metabolic drive protein next…

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gotta give BSN and ON props for being two top contenders for so long. I remember when I first started lifting in 2004/2005 and they were the top brands then. Usually by now, with the amount of competition out there that they should have became irrelevant and lost a bit of market share. I would say ON is probably the most used protein out there. They did a good job getting it into all major supermarkets allowing everyone to have access to it outside of your typical supplement shop / online store.