Closed Thread
Page 290 of 325 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,700 of 9748
    Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Putin is going to have to retreat.

I wouldn't be surprised if he called a retreat on May 9th. Declaring a win while retreating out of all except Crimea.

His initial justification was to denazify and demilitarize Ukraine. He can claim he cleansed Eastern Ukraine and "liberated" DPR and LPR. He can withdraw most of Russia's forces but still try to keep Crimea and support the "independent" states. When Ukraine takes them back he can welcome the inhabitants to Russia as refugees and look like a savior in the Russian citizens eyes. Meanwhile eastern Ukraine is destroyed and rebuilding will take time. He can claim his demilitarize strategy worked.

He invaded, destroyed, liberated and went back home. A win he can spin.

---
    Fact is, Russia just isn't prepared to war with the West and the West is ramping up. Russia only needs 3 years to rebuild right now, if they keep going its going to take decades. Russia has a chance to lessen sanctions if they withdraw now. The longer they wait, the longer it takes for sanctions to lessen.

--
    To summarize, Russia captures no land and took heavy losses with a destroyed economy.

Lol at being this delusional

Its amusing watching all the globalist supporting shills loose the plot though.
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I hope that is all it is. I just feel like NATO has ramped up heavily, quickly. Is this because they knew Russia was sending in their top commander to literally the front lines, or something bigger is about to happen?
    Nobody gives a **** about that commander.

I'll let somebody else answer because it's all just my opinion. You can check the spoiler if you want my opinion.

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by Skylinerd1 View Post

You should learn the difference between loose and lose.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fukk that commies I grew up in the 80s

https://youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skylinerd1 View Post

Russia is having to send in a commander that wrote the entire doctrine on how it operates, a man that should be nowhere close to the front line. This is so absurd I can't even fathom what they are thinking. With the intel flowing in from NATO there will be a thousand drones flying trying to take this man out. It shows a complete failure of communication and operations on the front lines. A total failure in every aspect to do something like this, and now NATO is ramping up and the amount of equipment going to the frontlines is unlimited and modern. Russia is absolutely fukked now.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle2021 View Post
    I don't think they upgraded. It's a poverty region. Poverty regions can still fight though.
    Afghanis are poverty but defeated America
    afghanis didnt defeat the US..we decided to pull out..
    (these are my opinions i am not a licensed broker by trade)

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Life must be pretty boring in New Zealand for Skyline to care about Russia this much.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's time for a reckoning for members of this forum of what's going on ...

I could post a novel but I'll keep this 'short' lol ...

Some of you have already figured this out; some of you haven't ...

Some of you who are paying close attention through all mean possible, through the sum of highly intelligent means, have already figured this out - some more or less than others. Some of you who are getting your info from very limited sources such as especially only through Putin's preferred sources have not understood where we are headed at all.

Putin is not going to get away with it now. He got away with Georgia and they said oh no but didn't come to a clear consensus; He got away with the 2014 Ukraine invasion and they said oh no but didn't come to a clear consensus.

Today we have roughly 60% of the world's defense budget and 40% of the world's GDP, and the bulk of Europe, who have decided through clear consensus that he will be stopped and defeated now and they are acting decisively on that ... vs Putin with 3% of the world's defense budget and 3% of its GDP. He is causing damage and harm for now but the only conclusion this time is that Ukraine's territorial integrity will be defended through to completion. His nukes won't save him nor will China or anyone or anything else.

At the end of WWII the world's powers decided that no more would a lone tyrant, dictator, any government, etc be allowed to gain/steal territory of another through the brute force strength of their military attacking another sovereign territory and taking it over as their own. This is the concept of 'territorial integrity.' Google it. Putin was allowed to violate it through many games over the years; but now we are past the final straw for him. He was given too many chances and has failed his final chance. They gave him chances and then tried to make friends again but he failed time and again. The territorial integrity of a sovereign nation will be defended against brute force takeover now. That is the principle that the defenders of that principle are living and fighting by now and will to the end of this. An additional principle is that mass genocide will be stopped by all means Putin's words and actions have shown he intends the genocide of Ukraine if he were to be allowed his way now.

There is a whole lot more going on in and with Ukraine's defense that I could post about now but will not. There are some highly interesting things I really want to post about but will not - some absolutely incredible and amazing things that I wish I could post about but will not for now. Suffice it to say that Ukraine's defense is and will continue to be strengthened as much as needed while Putin's offensive capabilities will continue to be degraded as long and as as much as is needed to achieve the desired outcome.

There are people from all over the world who know WTF is up and WTF is going on and WTF they need to do to do the right things in Ukraine for Ukraine to defend themselves as much as needed to totally defeat this in the long run - and that's exactly what is happening and will continue to happen.

If you haven't figured this out for yourself yet - you will eventually when it smacks you in the face.

So why am I posting this? - Just so that the total defeat of Putin's tyranny will not be too much of a shock for some of you; because believe it or not I still do care about you too.

There is no existential threat to Russia by any of this. There is an existential threat to Putin and his regime and it will be realized now. Russia itself will succeed and thrive in the long-term, as an equal and cooperative partner to the rest of Europe.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    video from in a UAF trench and bunker
    https://twitter.com/ronzheimer/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

now this looks like my kinda fun; dudes just hangin out havin a good time with their bros

OK naw that chit probably sucks bad after day 3

Imagine going back to 2005 and telling someone that the Crazy Frog cover of Axel F would one day be used in an official video released by the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces showing invading Russian units being destroyed by artillery.
    vid - https://twitter.com/N_Waters89/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    It's time for a reckoning for members of this forum of what's going on ...

I could post a novel but I'll keep this 'short' lol ...

Some of you have already figured this out; some of you haven't ...

Some of you who are paying close attention through all mean possible, through the sum of highly intelligent means, have already figured this out - some more or less than others. Some of you who are getting your info from very limited sources such as especially only through Putin's preferred sources have not understood where we are headed at all.

Putin is not going to get away with it now. He got away with Georgia and they said oh no but didn't come to a clear consensus; He got away with the 2014 Ukraine invasion and they said oh no but didn't come to a clear consensus.

Today we have roughly 60% of the world's defense budget and 40% of the world's GDP, and the bulk of Europe, who have decided through clear consensus that he will be stopped and defeated now and they are acting decisively on that ... vs Putin with 3% of the world's defense budget and 3% of its GDP. He is causing damage and harm for now but the only conclusion this time is that Ukraine's territorial integrity will be defended through to completion. His nukes won't save him nor will China or anyone or anything else.

At the end of WWII the world's powers decided that no more would a lone tyrant, dictator, any government, etc be allowed to gain/steal territory of another through the brute force strength of their military attacking another sovereign territory and taking it over as their own. This is the concept of 'territorial integrity.' Google it. Putin was allowed to violate it through many games over the years; but now we are past the final straw for him. He was given too many chances and has failed his final chance. They gave him chances and then tried to make friends again but he failed time and again. The territorial integrity of a sovereign nation will be defended against brute force takeover now. That is the principle that the defenders of that principle are living and fighting by now and will to the end of this. An additional principle is that mass genocide will be stopped by all means Putin's words and actions have shown he intends the genocide of Ukraine if he were to be allowed his way now.

There is a whole lot more going on in and with Ukraine's defense that I could post about now but will not. There are some highly interesting things I really want to post about but will not - some absolutely incredible and amazing things that I wish I could post about but will not for now. Suffice it to say that Ukraine's defense is and will continue to be strengthened as much as needed while Putin's offensive capabilities will continue to be degraded as long and as as much as is needed to achieve the desired outcome.

There are people from all over the world who know WTF is up and WTF is going on and WTF they need to do to do the right things in Ukraine for Ukraine to defend themselves as much as needed to totally defeat this in the long run - and that's exactly what is happening and will continue to happen.

If you haven't figured this out for yourself yet - you will eventually when it smacks you in the face.

So why am I posting this? - Just so that the total defeat of Putin's tyranny will not be too much of a shock for some of you; because believe it or not I still do care about you too.

There is no existential threat to Russia by any of this. There is an existential threat to Putin and his regime and it will be realized now. Russia itself will succeed and thrive in the long-term, as an equal and cooperative partner to the rest of Europe.
    You kind of had me until that last part. I think you overestimate the Russian people. Not going to happen for many generations. If we get that far...
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUCIO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2 more days until Kiev falls

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    afghanis didnt defeat the US..we decided to pull out..
    This will literally be Russias line after they pull out.
    Both are cope
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Russia is having to send in a commander that wrote the entire doctrine on how it operates, a man that should be nowhere close to the front line. This is so absurd I can't even fathom what they are thinking. With the intel flowing in from NATO there will be a thousand drones flying trying to take this man out. It shows a complete failure of communication and operations on the front lines. A total failure in every aspect to do something like this, and now NATO is ramping up and the amount of equipment going to the frontlines is unlimited and modern. Russia is absolutely fukked now.
    surely this week they will be defeated LOL

be prepared to get a new ATLAS boyo, ukraine is no more

seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    surely this week they will be defeated LOL

be prepared to get a new ATLAS boyo, ukraine is no more

In other news, there's a catchy new song from Ukraine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5PiEjd3R6U

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rockets arriving in odessa
    0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chechens in Ukraine

seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seksi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dusky99 View Post
    Chechens in Ukraine

Hey mom, I just raped the same girl for the fifth time today...

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Luke and challup still on their months long meltdown in this thread lol.

Geezus.

Ukraine is rubble, and millions have evacuated the country.

Strong victory for Ukies, the US and democracy LMAO. Oh, and for military contractors and investors.

Now the IMF will come in and take whatever is left over.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

It's already been stated many times over...should Ukraine be at peace and allowed to take advantage of it's own natural reserves then it can not only rebuild, but pay back what it owes and become a real European economy

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by seksi View Post
    It's already been stated many times over...should Ukraine be at peace and allowed to take advantage of it's own natural reserves then it can not only rebuild, but pay back what it owes and become a real European economy
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/mAjdsFk.png[/mg]
    Strong cope.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "What Russia should do with Ukraine" (Russian: Что Россия должна сделать с Украиной, Chto Rossiya dolzhna sdelat' s Ukrainoy),[a][1] is an article written by Timofey Sergeytsev [uk] and published by the Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti.[2] The article calls for the full destruction of Ukraine as a state and the Ukrainian national identity.[3][4]

The article advocates for "brutal censorship" of the Ukrainian culture, large-scale "re-education" and "de-ukrainization" of Ukrainians on the territories occupied by Russia in the 2022 invasion of Ukraine.[4][8][7]

The author insists that Ukraine's ethnocentrism is an artificial perversion,[9] that Ukraine's existence is "impossible" as a nation-state,[8] and that the word "Ukraine" itself cannot be allowed to exist.[3][4] According to the author, Ukraine should be dismantled and replaced with several states under direct control by Russia.[10] He adds that the "ethnic component of self-identification" of Ukraine would also be rejected after its occupation by Russia.[8]

The author claims that "most likely the majority" of Ukrainian civilians are "Nazis"[8] who "technically" cannot be punished as war criminals, but can be subjected to "denazification".[11] While Sergeytsev notes that there's no Nazi parties, nor symbols or racist laws or other evidence of actual Nazism, he counters that by a conclusion that "Ukrainian Nazism is unique due to its amorphism and ambiguity", which is per Timothy Snyder equivalent to a "special Russian definition of Nazism".[5] The author asserts that Banderites are actually marginal to "Ukro-nazism", and that the real menace is Pro-Europeanism.

He claims that Ukrainians must "assimilate the experience" of the war "as a historical lesson and atonement for [their] guilt". After the war, forced labor, imprisonment and the death penalty would be used as punishment. After that, the population would be "integrated" into "Russian civilization".[8] The author describes the planned actions as a "decolonization" of Ukraine.[9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_R...o_with_Ukraine

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Luke and challup still on their months long meltdown in this thread lol.

Geezus.

Ukraine is rubble, and millions have evacuated the country.

Strong victory for Ukies, the US and democracy LMAO.

Now the IMF will come in and take whatever is left over.

Finally, a high IQ post....

Just lol @ anyone who hasn't figured out that the West is both funding the war (still buying Russian oil/gas) while also sending weapons to Ukraine.....

The whole point of the war is to destroy the country, then:

1) Ukraine will have to take out huge loans from the IMF to rebuild
    2) US companies will be granted infrastructure contracts
    3) Ukraine defaults on those loans
    4) Globohomo takes over Ukraine and its farmlands...

Ukraine is one of the world's top wheat exporters..... global food shortage to worsen in the coming years...
    Everything I post is satire.

Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Finally, a high IQ post....
    hehe thank you, men.

High IQ recognize high IQ.

I'm one of the last great posters left in this dump.

Repped

**Summer Walker Crew**

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

Let's put aside childish emotions and engage our intellect for just 30 seconds:

The US' defense budget eclipses all other nations. By your own words, it's 60% of the world's total defense spending. That sounds like a ton of $$$$$, which means many defense companies have a vested interest in prolonging the war as much as possible... and they also have an interest in maintaining the status quo - which means keeping Russia as an eternal boogeyman with which they can use to drum up support for more defense spending....

Which is why I've said multiple times that the West would much rather choose a Russian boogeyman over a Ukrainian ally.... a boogeyman is more politically useful than an unnecessary ally....

Ukraine is nothing more than a pawn being used to fulfill political objectives.
    Everything I post is satire.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lmao @ wearing the US defense budget as a badge of honor while people in this country starve and infrastructure is crumbling

Gotta keep the war machine going though!

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Just lmao @ wearing the US defense budget as a badge of honor while people in this country starve and infrastructure is crumbling

Yea, Luke spun from Trumpkin to Hillarycel real quick lol.

One of the better meltdowns I've witnessed here.

**Summer Walker Crew**

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3843

Less than 1 in 5 willing to do more in ukraine if it risks war with russia

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post

X2 when all we have to show for it is biden's gender fluid battery powered military
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    hehe thank you, men.

High IQ recognize high IQ.

I'm one of the last great posters left in this dump.

Repped
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Let's put aside childish emotions and engage our intellect for just 30 seconds:

The US' defense budget eclipses all other nations. By your own words, it's 60% of the world's total defense spending. That sounds like a ton of $$$$$, which means many defense companies have a vested interest in prolonging the war as much as possible... and they also have an interest in maintaining the status quo - which means keeping Russia as an eternal boogeyman with which they can use to drum up support for more defense spending....

Which is why I've said multiple times that the West would much rather choose a Russian boogeyman over a Ukrainian ally.... a boogeyman is more politically useful than an unnecessary ally....

Ukraine is nothing more than a pawn being used to fulfill political objectives.
    Remind us dear erudites how Germany and Japan turned out after WW2. We'll wait.

The West doesn't have any interest in a long term Russian boogeyman, in fact this is Russia's last war, seeing how it cannot afford to throw men, money and equipment it cannot replace into a hopeless meat grinder. Their global standing is gone, their economy is toast, their population that still hasn't recovered since WW2 is poof. After this is over the West will swoop in and rebuild and reinforce Ukraine and Russia will be kept in check for the foreseeable future.

Closed Thread
Page 290 of 325 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 ... LastLast