Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PunkyCindy Will Succeed

Hi, I'm Crystal. PunkyCindy is my innerchild and the name I have for my future hot self. I combined punky brewster and cindy lauper to get the name....my early childhood idols. I've been on BBing for a little over a month. I immediately joined a wieghtloss comp in the fatloss forum and then recently joined a 12 week transformation challenge. Since being here I've learned a lot, met some really good people, and have found a support system like no other on this forum and on my bodyspace page. I've journaled some on my bodyspace, but decided to try journaling here. I find everyone here working toward their goals such an inspiration no matter what leg of your journey you're on be it fat loss or muscle gaining. I've learned over the years that there is much to be learned from anyone you come in contact with, and that's more than true here.

I am 30 years old, and as of yesterday I entered ONEderland at 199 lbs. My highest weight ever was 245! I am a mom to two wonderful boys ages 5 and almost 12. I am married to my best friend.

What got me to this point
    I had a rough childhood dealing w/ an abusive step dad, being over weight (starting at about 10 years old) and socially awkward which led to bullying. At age 11 I became anorexic for a while, then went to bulimia. I got scary skinny by 13. At 13 I met my now husband who helped me overcome bulimia and really let me know that it wasn't normal (but it was normal in my family). At age 16 my family moved out of state and I lost touch with the love of my life. I slowly began gaining weight, then got pregnant at age 17. My son was born when I was 18 and I married his dad. We divorced after 4 years of us both being miserable and abuse becoming the norm. Right after we split I ran into my first love and we've been together since...married for 7 years now. (During both marriages I put on a lot of weight.) I dealt with postpartum depression, debilitating migraines (now under control), misdiagnosis of bipolar disorder with med complications because of the misdiagnosis, and as my weight went up my self esteem got worse and worse. I have lost weight before and gained it all back. I've tried every popular diet, cardio over kill, band weights for a short time, but never made lifestyle changes before a year ago.

A year ago I made a lot of internal changes with attitude, self esteem, goals...generally I've been doing a lot of inner work. A year ago my husband also decided to loose weight and we began eating better and exercising together. He lost 95 lbs of fat and has now started putting on some muscle slowly. (he was always fit, slender, but fit. That is until we got married. He put on tons of weight right along with me.) Over the last year I have gone from my heaviest weight of 245 lbs down to 185 lbs and then back up. I lost some of the weight before finding BBing, but started BBing at 210 lbs I think.

Joining BBing and where I'm at currently
    When I joined BBing a little over a month ago I was afraid I was going to run out of time if I didn't change. I turned 30 in December, and it hit me hard.

I am an emotional eater, but I am gaining control over that. I am now 199 lbs after a little over a month on BBing. I am counting calories and macros (still getting it down, but actively working on it), I have started lifting weights (real ones), and I am lifting heavy. I am doing full body workouts 3 days a week followed my 15-30 minutes of cardio and I love it! I am learning how to do more lifts and exercises, and I'm working on consistency in diet and exercise. So far my favorite thing ever is squats.

I will add more info about diet and workout plan later since this is now officially a novel lol.

I can't wait to get to know everyone and read other journals here.
    Last edited by pUniCepts; 11-30-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nutrition:
    I just reconfigured my cals and macros with some much needed help.
    I configured TEE at 2163 cals
    going to eat 1663 cals for weightloss
    159 g protein
    60 g fat
    121 g carbs

I'm going to see how this goes for a couple weeks then reevaluate. I will increase if weightloss is too fast or I will decrease if weightloss isn't happening. Time will tell. I'm in this for the long haul, so we will see.

Exercise:
    I am reading starting strength to learn proper form for lifts. I have been doing 3 full body workouts followed by 15 -30 mins of cardio.
    Current PR's on major lifts
    Squat:now 125 lbs for 5 sets of 7,6,5,4,4(started with bar (45 lbs) to practice form and then went to 95 lbs first day)
    Bench:now 3 sets of 5 with 70 lbs (started with bar (45 lbs) to practice form and then went to 65lbs first day)

I have incorporated some cable exercises and some isolation exercises and am going to try deadlifting for the first time monday. I am going slow with the compound lifts so I can learn proper form before going to another. I'm really enjoying the learning process.

my last workout was friday which was:

Squats: 125 lbs for 5 sets of 7,6,5,4,4...monday I'm going to work out with 135 (I'll get to throw up 45's on each side yaaay!, was a silly goal of mine and I didn't think I'd hit it so quick)
    bench press 3 sets of 5 with 70 lbs
    leg presses 3 sets of 5 with 180
    low row cables 3 sets of 8,7,5 with 55 lbs
    One-Legged Cable Kickback with 20 lbs 3 sets
    barbell curl 3 sets of 7,6,5 with 30 lbs
    dumbbell shoulder press with 25 lbs 3 sets to form failure
    triceps press with 25 lbs 3 sets of 10,8,5
    ball transfer crunch 3 sets to failure
    chest fly machine with 50 lbs
    cardio 20 minutes incline of 5 at 3.5 speed mostly, cramp in the middle and walked it out for 3 minutes with no incline and low speed, then got right back to it.

I am having fun experimenting and trying different exercises right now, and I am in love with squats.

so this is where I'm at right now and it's so far since my highest weight of 245
    Last edited by PunkyCindy; 04-15-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm mostly a lurker (I leave the advice giving to the experienced ladies in these parts!) but wanted to drop in to say Welcome Your accomplishments so far are awesome and I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming months. I look forward to reading about them.

Lurk out.
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Originally Posted by rendylee View Post
    In

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    I'm mostly a lurker (I leave the advice giving to the experienced ladies in these parts!) but wanted to drop in to say Welcome Your accomplishments so far are awesome and I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming months. I look forward to reading about them.

Lurk out.
    thank you.

gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I responded to your post.

Looking forward to following your journey.

I've been training for a year and dieted down from 177 to 127 lbs. Your starting lifts are stronger than what mine are now a year later. Keep up the great work.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good Luck on your journey. I started at 280lbs.
    you are lifting strong already!

Originally Posted by gwnorth View Post
    I responded to your post.

Looking forward to following your journey.

I've been training for a year and dieted down from 177 to 127 lbs. Your starting lifts are stronger than what mine are now a year later. Keep up the great work.
    thank you so much for helping out on the macros and cals.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Good Luck on your journey. I started at 280lbs.
    you are lifting strong already!
    thank you. Wow, you've had so much progress, that's really inspirational.

159 g protein
    60 g fat
    121 g carbs

I'm going to see how this goes for a couple weeks then reevaluate. I will increase if weightloss is too fast or I will decrease if weightloss isn't happening. Time will tell. I'm in this for the long haul, so we will see.

Going to try dead lift tomorrow. my hubby is a little scared about me trying it, I think he's afraid I'll hurt my back, but I know I'm ready. He's supportive, just wants me to be really careful. I'm giddy about going to the gym tomorrow, I really look forward to my gym days.

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with the deadlifts, don't lift with your back on you will be fine.

I look forward to my gym days as well

Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    159 g protein
    60 g fat
    121 g carbs

Going to try dead lift tomorrow. my hubby is a little scared about me trying it, I think he's afraid I'll hurt my back, but I know I'm ready. He's supportive, just wants me to be really careful. I'm giddy about going to the gym tomorrow, I really look forward to my gym days.
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi

you just started your journal, and I'm just starting mine. So I'll watch you and you can watch me and we can help each other out along the way :-)

I got to put 45's up on the squat bar today..whoo hoo!!! And according to some guy at the gym today I'm a beast, at least that was the comment he made to his buddy after I finished my 4th set of squats today. They both watched my 5th set. I'll take that compliment thank you

So today at the gym started with squats, as usual, my fav.

Squats: 4 sets of 5 with 135 lbs and 1 set of 4 with 135 lbs (PR)

Bench: 4 sets of 5 with 70 lbs and 1 set of 4 with 70 lbs (PR)

Deadlift: 1st time ever! 1 set with 90 but it felt too light. 3 sets of 5 with 135 lbs

I may need staps because even with my gloves the grip wasn't there, had to use alternate grip, but prefer to use overhand grip.

barbell curls: 4 sets of 5 with 30 lbs and 1 set of 4 with 30 lbs (PR)

toe ups with 90 lbs (is there a name for this other than toe ups? calf raises maybe?) , 3 sets of 20 (first time)

dumbell shoulder press 5 sets of 5 with 20 lbs (PR)

tricep press: 5 sets of 5 with 25 lbs (PR)

dumbell chest flys: 3 sets of 5 with 15 lbs (1st time doing flys with dbs)

leg press: 1 set of 5 with 180, 1 set of 5 with 200, 3 sets of 5 with 230 (PR)

cardio 30 min, incline between 3,5,9 and ran some (shin splints too bad still for jogging, must get some weight off first)

I feel better than I ever have right now, my body and my mind feels better.

Today when I left the gym I was sooooo hungry, could have eaten a horse but had a turkey sub instead.

The challenge today will now be keeping my carbs in check the rest of the day.....bring on the steak and broccoli tonight, maybe some spinach too.

gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very strong workout. Keep up the great work. Congrats on your first set of deadlifts.

I struggled with carbs too. I looove bread, pasta, and baked goods. When I was dieting, my macros had me restricting to 100-125g of carbs a day which I found really tough. Mostly I stuck to fruits, vegetables, and dairy with only the occaisional starch. I've increased my cals and with it my carbs, but I'm still trying to keep away from the starches as much as possible. I do find however that without the starches my fibre intake is a bit low so I take a supplement.

Very strong workout. Keep up the great work. Congrats on your first set of deadlifts.

I struggled with carbs too. I looove bread, pasta, and baked goods. When I was dieting, my macros had me restricting to 100-125g of carbs a day which I found really tough. Mostly I stuck to fruits, vegetables, and dairy with only the occaisional starch. I've increased my cals and with it my carbs, but I'm still trying to keep away from the starches as much as possible. I do find however that without the starches my fibre intake is a bit low so I take a supplement.
    getting that macro balance is really hard, last night I planned everything out for today on sparkpeople nutrition tracker, so now all I have to do is follow that today.

me this morning:
    so the alarm goes off and my arm and shoulder seem more there than normal...like they're screaming at me "we are here". My first thought, before I get really awake is. D*mn, how much did I drink last night, I feel like a train hit me? *slaps snooze, falls out of bed." When I hit the floor I realize I didn't drink anything, and that I was sore from working out. I don't even bother getting up at this point. I move my arm, it hurts. Shoulders hurt. Neck hurts. Lats hurt. Muscles I didn't know I had in my back...hurt. Boobies....hurt. Calves...hurt. After surveying the damage I curse Ripptoe outloud. Husband wakes up and asks "who are you cussing at?" I reply "Mark Ripptoe" Husband: "huh?" Me: "nevermind, I'm just sore" Husband: rolls over as he chuckles to himself..."I told you about those deadlifts" chuckles again. ME: "shut up!" I stumble to bathroom, step on a toy car, and go shoulder first into the bathroom door frame. I stop short of cussing kids for the toy car, pick the toy car up and I hurl it into said kid's room........after I had coffee, my morning got much better and with a caffeine loaded head I am kinda proud of these doms now.

^^^^^^ true story

(originally posted in weightloss thread, but felt it belonged in this journal.)

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

yep same with me..I am a carb eating machine. Unfortunately this is why I got so heavy in the first place. they are my food of choice which is why I have to limit them.

watch out for those DOMS they can be a real killer...
    makes you aware of muscles ya never knew ya had.

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi..
    I thought i would stop by and say hello. I saw your post in LMB journal. She is a trip.
    Reading your first post really hit home with me. I come from an abusive home and married my first husband because i had too..he was also abusive. The only good thing to come from him was my lovely daughter. We were not together long. I am married to a wonderful man now.
    At my highest weight i was 220 so i know all about being short and overweight. Five pounds looks like twenty. How i wish i was atleast 5'5. To bad you can't gain height.

I love carbs too but they are no good for me. Everytime i eat any starchy ones they go right to my butt and tummy. I try to stay away ..i did say try...lol

Looks like you are doing great so far. Keep it up i have subbed

Oh and i do love your screen name...
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

me this morning:
    so the alarm goes off and my arm and shoulder seem more there than normal...like they're screaming at me "we are here". My first thought, before I get really awake is. D*mn, how much did I drink last night, I feel like a train hit me? *slaps snooze, falls out of bed." When I hit the floor I realize I didn't drink anything, and that I was sore from working out. I don't even bother getting up at this point. I move my arm, it hurts. Shoulders hurt. Neck hurts. Lats hurt. Muscles I didn't know I had in my back...hurt. Boobies....hurt. Calves...hurt. After surveying the damage I curse Ripptoe outloud. Husband wakes up and asks "who are you cussing at?" I reply "Mark Ripptoe" Husband: "huh?" Me: "nevermind, I'm just sore" Husband: rolls over as he chuckles to himself..."I told you about those deadlifts" chuckles again. ME: "shut up!" I stumble to bathroom, step on a toy car, and go shoulder first into the bathroom door frame. I stop short of cussing kids for the toy car, pick the toy car up and I hurl it into said kid's room........after I had coffee, my morning got much better and with a caffeine loaded head I am kinda proud of these doms now.

^^^^^^ true story

(originally posted in weightloss thread, but felt it belonged in this journal.)
    Welcome to the world of DOMS. If it's any consolation to you, I am currently cursing Mark Rippetoe as well .

RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got to put 45's up on the squat bar today..whoo hoo!!! And according to some guy at the gym today I'm a beast, at least that was the comment he made to his buddy after I finished my 4th set of squats today. They both watched my 5th set. I'll take that compliment thank you
    Gotta love a girl lifts heavy! Way to go *subscribed*

Originally Posted by rendylee View Post
    Good luck with the deadlifts, don't lift with your back on you will be fine.

I look forward to my gym days as well
    thank you

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    yep same with me..I am a carb eating machine. Unfortunately this is why I got so heavy in the first place. they are my food of choice which is why I have to limit them.

watch out for those DOMS they can be a real killer...
    makes you aware of muscles ya never knew ya had.
    who would have thought carbs added up so fast? lol

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    Hi..
    I thought i would stop by and say hello. I saw your post in LMB journal. She is a trip.
    Reading your first post really hit home with me. I come from an abusive home and married my first husband because i had too..he was also abusive. The only good thing to come from him was my lovely daughter. We were not together long. I am married to a wonderful man now.
    At my highest weight i was 220 so i know all about being short and overweight. Five pounds looks like twenty. How i wish i was atleast 5'5. To bad you can't gain height.

I love carbs too but they are no good for me. Everytime i eat any starchy ones they go right to my butt and tummy. I try to stay away ..i did say try...lol

Looks like you are doing great so far. Keep it up i have subbed

Oh and i do love your screen name...
    thank you. we all make mistakes, but we live and learn then get on with our life right. the way I look at it now is if I hadn't gone through what I have I wouldn't be as strong as I am now.

Welcome to the world of DOMS. If it's any consolation to you, I am currently cursing Mark Rippetoe as well .
    never in my life have I wanted to both hug and punch a man as much as I do Mark Rippetoe!

Originally Posted by RedZaftig View Post
    Gotta love a girl lifts heavy! Way to go *subscribed*
    gonna keep lifting heavier and heavier too! welcome to my humble abode.

this morning my workout was great...I feel a little dead now....but in a good way. This morning an older man, not old, but about my parents age....50ish I'd guess watched me do squats this morning while taking a rest. He wasn't creepy about it or anything, just a nice, friendly guy I've exchanged some head nods with in the past couple weeks. He seems to be there every time I am. So when I was taking the weights off he said something to me, I pulled out the headphones, and said "huh?" He said "I see you're at it again" and I said " 3 days a week" he said " you know, I don't see anybody do squats as often as you do." I just said "I like them" he said "that's a first." lol

Anyway, workout today.

squats:

1 set of 6 with 45

2 sets of 6 with 135

2 sets of 5 with 135

Bench

7 sets of 5 with 70

1 set of 4 with 70

chest fly machine

1 set of 8 with 50

2 sets of 7 with 50

inverted leg press (I've been doing these all along, who knew there was a different type of leg press)

1 set of 6 with 180

1 set of 6 with 230

2 sets of 4 with 230

barbell curls

5 sets of 6 with 30 lbs

barbell press

4 sets of 6 with 40

scullcrushers

3 sets of 7 with 20

tricep press

4 sets of 5 with 25

DumbBell bent over rows

6 sets of 6 with 30 lbs

toe ups in the squat rack with 90 lbs, 3 sets of 20

15 min cardio 5 and 8 degree incline speed 3.3 (which is almost running for my short legs) lol

I skipped deadlifts today, trying to get my body used to them...going to do them monday and friday for a couple weeks, then switch to 3 times a week.

I feel great today!

Good work!

How's the nutrition coming?

Good work!

How's the nutrition coming?
    it's going ok. I'm doing good with cals, a little low on protien, little high on carbs, but I'm getting there.

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome lifts - love the story about the man noting you doing squats so often! I heard "Time after time" ( I think that's the proper title - Cindy's Lauper's old song) on the radio today and thought of your journal - glad I popped in to read about your great workout!!

CC out!
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

it's going ok. I'm doing good with cals, a little low on protien, little high on carbs, but I'm getting there.
    you know what your macro numbers are supposed to be?
    you can cut the carbs down gradually...make better choices as ya go.
    get that protein up...ok?
    why? cause you are lifting heavy and you will need it to grow those muscles!
    a gram of protein for every pound of body weight is what to aim for..