squidfase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Journaling Thead Not being Used??

So I was looking at the journaling thread and I noticed there was literally only one thread of someone. She seemed to post a lot to it. Then I came back today and the thread was gone.
    I wanted to make a journal and that seemed to be the place to do it, but from my end it's not being used.

Are the journals getting deleted? Or does literally no one use it?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, it's odd that it wasn't appearing. I just bumped the thread and it re-appeared. Perhaps only threads that have had some activity within X days get displayed - but they aren't deleted.

squidfase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Yes, it's odd that it wasn't appearing. I just bumped the thread and it re-appeared. Perhaps only threads that have had some activity within X days get displayed - but they aren't deleted.
    Thank you!