Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Turning 58 in June this year, damn that's 2 years from 60..

But I still feel like I am in my 20's, however I know this wont last. As most of my OV35 peeps know my fear of aging is more along the lines of becoming an easy target for these fcking low lives here in NY that rob/beat up older folks.

While I have calmed down significantly and am way more docile, there is still a fire burning inside me that at times feels like a cage animal trying to rip through a steel cage to get out. I know a lot of you don't understand that feeling and honestly I am envious of folks like you, I'll trade with you in a heartbeat..

Anyway took these pics this weekend and whats your thought, do I look like an easy target to get robbed/beaten up?

On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll give you my take on this. First off, 58 is young. I'm 72 and I'm young.

Secondly, more than anything else, not being a target has a great deal to do with how attentive you are to your surroundings. Looking big and tough can be dealt with with a baseball bat or a gun.

Just sayin...

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell me about it I just turned 56 last week, wife turns 60 in September. The years are flying off the rack. Im trying to get my pathetic weak ass squat back up using the Russian squat program and its making me feel like I am 70 right now.

You look great, but I would say the beard makes you look older than some of the non beard pics you have showed us, it must be the gray, maybe color it.

At any rate You would probably scare me away from the cable machine.

My fear is more like having to work for many more years than I want to past my ability to do so because of investments, business etc not panning out....keeps me up at night.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Age is a state of mind
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I'll give you my take on this. First off, 58 is young. I'm 72 and I'm young.

Secondly, more than anything else, not being a target has a great deal to do with how attentive you are to your surroundings. Looking big and tough can be dealt with with a baseball bat or a gun.

Just sayin...
    Are you really 72? Seriously?

My point is that these cowards stay away from anyone who they believe will be a problem and are hard targets, they go after the elderly who appear weak and defenseless. If you were to see the news here and see how many times older people are targeted (beaten up/robbed) for their phones, money, jewelry etc, it is insane. The point you are making about being/looking strong for regular folks has no merit here in NY becuase people typically don't fear anyone regardless of size, I am speaking more about the cowards who target people who appear easy.

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Tell me about it I just turned 56 last week, wife turns 60 in September. The years are flying off the rack. Im trying to get my pathetic weak ass squat back up using the Russian squat program and its making me feel like I am 70 right now.

You look great, but I would say the beard makes you look older than some of the non beard pics you have showed us, it must be the gray, maybe color it.

At any rate You would probably scare me away from the cable machine.

My fear is more like having to work for many more years than I want to past my ability to do so because of investments, business etc not panning out....keeps me up at night.
    I am not concern with looking old in the face, I kind of like that look to be honest, I am talking more about the physical appearance.

What is the Russian squat routine?
    On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Are you really 72? Seriously?

My point is that these cowards stay away from anyone who they believe will be a problem and are hard targets, they go after the elderly who appear weak and defenseless. If you were to see the news here and see how many times older people are targeted (beaten up/robbed) for their phones, money, jewelry etc, it is insane. The point you are making about being/looking strong for regular folks has no merit here in NY becuase people typically don't fear anyone regardless of size, I am speaking more about the cowards who target people who appear easy.
    Fair enough. I think targeting people that appear to be easy targets is common everywhere.
    I was born in 1949.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not concern with looking old in the face, I kind of like that look to be honest, I am talking more about the physical appearance.
    That seems like a change. Didn't you used to color your beard and hair because you didn't like the gray?

You certainly don't look like an easy target. Hopefully it stays that way over the course of the next 10-15 years. It makes me glad I don't live in NYC anymore.
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 03-15-2022 at 10:12 AM.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Fair enough. I think targeting people that appear to be easy targets is common everywhere.
    I was born in 1949.
    I had no idea, much respect brotha!

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    That seems like a change. Didn't you used to color your beard and hair because you didn't like the gray?

You certainly don't look like an easy target. Hopefully it stays that way over the course of the next 10-15 years. It makes me glad I don't like in NYC anymore.
    Yup used to dye my beard (never my hair) as I didn't like the look, but then it grew on me and now I am trying to grow a full grey beard, I was getting there till I went to the barber some weeks ago as I had to attend a funeral and I just wanted it trimmed and he fcked it up.

Thats is what I am hoping for or God wiling I will be in another state by then.
    On the list for Bannukah

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is the Russian squat routine?
    Its a system Soviet sport scientists created back in the 60s/70s, Squat 3 times per week for 6 weeks, percentages increase each session, reps drop... through the weeks culminating in a 1 rm test in the 6th week.

popular in the oly weightlifting world.

Its a system Soviet sport scientists created back in the 60s/70s, Squat 3 times per week for 6 weeks, percentages increase each session, reps drop... through the weeks culminating in a 1 rm test in the 6th week.

popular in the oly weightlifting world.

Ohhh similar to 5x5 where you squat 3 times a week.
    On the list for Bannukah

Ohhh similar to 5x5 where you squat 3 times a week.
    I believe the 5x5 is very linear, you just keep adding weight till you stall, back up...then go at it again, I dont think there is any testing. I cant handle that volume (or the calories) anymore. When I started training at 48 years old this worked very well for about 6-7 months until I started to stall, then I switched to 531 which also worked well to a max of 235, which I have never been able to repeat again, following some hockey injuries, and back issues.

With the Russian prog.the the volume tapers off as you approach the 1rm test, its only for 6 weeks. Then you go back to something more sustainable based designed around your new max.

Thing I learned about myself Is I become untrained very quickly, worse as I get older...what I get for starting so late in life.

Anyway sorry off topic.

I believe the 5x5 is very linear, you just keep adding weight till you stall, back up...then go at it again, I dont think there is any testing. I cant handle that volume (or the calories) anymore. When I started training at 48 years old this worked very well for about 6-7 months until I started to stall, then I switched to 531 which also worked well to a max of 235, which I have never been able to repeat again, following some hockey injuries, and back issues.

With the Russian prog.the the volume tapers off as you approach the 1rm test, its only for 6 weeks. Then you go back to something more sustainable based designed around your new max.

Thing I learned about myself Is I become untrained very quickly, worse as I get older...what I get for starting so late in life.

Anyway sorry off topic.
    Never off topic when we are talking about working out brotha!
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No you won't look like an easy target, you will always look strong. Don't worry!

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welp you don’t look 57, there’s young guys at my gym who look far more of a target

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Welp you don’t look 57, there’s young guys at my gym who look far more of a target
    Don't hit on my boyfriend

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Damn girlie you are so protective of over 35ers

Fite ya

Fite ya
    Naa I want you stay here but I am trying reverse psychology.

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tours fking over lol just kidding brotha

Looking good , all 58 year old men should aspire to stay in shape like that. Gotta stay young at heart, age is only a #

For some reason im 28 but already having anxiety over getting old

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Never off topic.
    This is. Did you contact Flex about the car?
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

No you won't look like an easy target, you will always look strong. Don't worry!
    Aww thanks babe, God willing you are correct!

Thanks sweetie, always better coming from a woman

Fite ya
    Wait does she do that for all the OV35'ers? I thought I was her only one! Cas you have some explaining!

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    Tours fking over lol just kidding brotha

Looking good , all 58 year old men should aspire to stay in shape like that. Gotta stay young at heart, age is only a #

For some reason im 28 but already having anxiety over getting old
    Dude I was having anxiety about getting older at 18! Real talk. Thanks for the props!

Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    This is. Did you contact Flex about the car?
    Of course.
    On the list for Bannukah

Wait does she do that for all the OV35'ers? I thought I was her only one! Cas you have some explaining!

I don't I swear!

I don't I swear!
    OK becuase you know you belong to me
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK becuase you know you belong to me
    insert michael jackson song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least your math skills arent slipping yet, based on thread title!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    insert michael jackson song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
    Lol

Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    At least your math skills arent slipping yet, based on thread title!
    Maybe it's best I lose my mind before my physique.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow that tat looks great and build is 100%. I'm not gonna say "for a 57 year old," a build is a build.

Smile is a little creepy and forced, I don't have any recommendations, just my observation.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude I was having anxiety about getting older at 18!
    Every time when I look in the mirror
    All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone
    And it went by, like dusk to dawn
    Isn't that the way?
    Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Steven Tyler wrote that at age 14 and he's still singing it 60 years later.

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    The past is gone
    Isn't that the way?

He didn't wait long enough, because after a while, you can't see the lines.

I like this one:

You do look, my son, in a moved state,
    As if you were perturbed: be not so.
    Our revels now are ended. These our players,
    As I foretold you, were all spirits and
    Are vanished into air, into thin air:
    And, like the baseless fabric of this dream,
    The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
    The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
    Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
    And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
    Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on, and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Wow that tat looks great and build is 100%. I'm not gonna say "for a 57 year old," a build is a build.

Smile is a little creepy and forced, I don't have any recommendations, just my observation.
    if I don't smile people say I look mean, so I try and smile, but yes it is a forced smile I don't smile often

Thanks for the props, tats not done yet 3 more sessions to go

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    The past is gone
    Isn't that the way?

Deep

He didn't wait long enough, because after a while, you can't see the lines.

I like this one:

You do look, my son, in a moved state,
    As if you were perturbed: be not so.
    Our revels now are ended. These our players,
    As I foretold you, were all spirits and
    Are vanished into air, into thin air:
    And, like the baseless fabric of this dream,
    The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
    The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
    Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
    And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
    Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on, and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.
    profound.
    On the list for Bannukah

Owiee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=bodyhard;1657975823]But I still feel like I am in my 20's, however I know this wont last. As most of my OV35 peeps know my fear of aging is more along the lines of becoming an easy target for these fcking low lives here in NY that rob/beat up older folks.

While I have calmed down significantly and am way more docile, there is still a fire burning inside me that at times feels like a cage animal trying to rip through a steel cage to get out. I know a lot of you don't understand that feeling and honestly I am envious of folks like you, I'll trade with you in a heartbeat..

Anyway took these pics this weekend and whats your thought, do I look like an easy target to get robbed/beaten up?

Well l am turning 60 at the end of this year, my body is pretty beaten up after 13 years in the military as a Paratrooper, l let myself go for a long period and only now l am getting back into fitness as much as l can. As for possibly becoming a victim, it may or may not occur however l have found having a strong sense of situational awareness goes a long way. Also l would kill to have a physique like you do. 60 like 21 is just a number.