Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bridge BUILT Power Rack (for the sake of conversation)...

Not in the market for one and not sure of the structural integrity on this line of racks, but the idea looks promising for people with space issues in a home gym and they have a wide array of color options and accomodating heights for each individuals situation...

https://youtu.be/wlTiLtLUY9A

They also have full racks available that apparently fold up too.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like it's a major tipping hazard once folded up. Danger to kids and pets.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    I feel like it's a major tipping hazard once folded up. Danger to kids and pets.
    That's a good point and at around 150 lbs at that it is a hazard, thinking it over too the folding feature would be tedious setting it up then putting it away before and after every workout.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    That's a good point and at around 150 lbs at that it is a hazard, thinking it over too the folding feature would be tedious setting it up then putting it away before and after every workout.
    I can see the option to fold up being nice in a situation like a garage where you occasionally want to pull the car in to work on it, but the rack stays set up the rest of the time. Setting it up and taking it down for each workout? No thanks.

My Rogue Y-2 doesn't fold up, but it can be disassembled quickly into 3 pieces and stored against a wall, and offers more versatility overall than the Bridge Built. I can also just throw it on my back and move it outside if I need the space temporarily.

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I can see the option to fold up being nice in a situation like a garage where you occasionally want to pull the car in to work on it, but the rack stays set up the rest of the time. Setting it up and taking it down for each workout? No thanks.

My Rogue Y-2 doesn't fold up, but it can be disassembled quickly into 3 pieces and stored against a wall, and offers more versatility overall than the Bridge Built. I can also just throw it on my back and move it outside if I need the space temporarily.
    I've always liked the looks and versatility of the Yokes and they look fun to carry around in an ideal setup for them.