Zbrown1776 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Someone please help!

So here’s my diet can someone help!

Wake up: 2 whole eggs 1 egg white with steel cut oats and mixed berries. Also 3 shots of espresso with vanilla almond milk!

Snack: celery, kale, cucumber, apple, lemon parsley freshly juiced with honey for sweetener.

Next meal: 5 oz of chicken with half cup jasmine rice and broccoli

Snack: 170 grams Greek yogurt with honey and on leg day I add 2 servings of dark chocolate chips

Neck meal: turkey chili 1 serving crushed tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic kidney beans with cheese and 1 serving of sour cream! Turkey chili is 90 lean!

Last meal: Beef Bolognese with veggie pasta 1 serving. Beef is 85/15 lean.

Currently stuck at 172 5’8 height workout 5 days a week and 3 of those days are 35 min of hit cardio on elliptical. I want my love handles gone and that bottom spare tire.

Every week my wife changes meals so I don’t get used it. I take zero supplements except multivitamin and turmeric with black pepper.
    Attached Images

Zbrown1776 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m only 27 don’t know why it’s saying 50.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You'll get a better response from the main Nutrition forum. This is a sub section for journals.

But I'm not clear what your question is in any case? A first step would be to put this into an app like myfitnesspal to get calorie and macro totals. You can also check your micronutrient intake is at least meeting the RDAs.