Jakethesnake95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

26 y/o Skinny fat? Help me plz

What’s up guys? I currently HATE how I look and I want to change. I don’t know what to do and would greatly appreciate all the info/help you guys are willing to give me to get me on the right track. How much should I be eating? What types of food should I be eating? Should I lift every other day and on off days go for a 30 min run or some other form of cardio etc etc…
    Im about 5’11 1/2, and roughly 183-185lbs. I don’t know my body fat % but Im sure it’s much higher then I want/ what it should be for a 26 year old dude. I want to post pictures but unfortunately I have no freaking idea how to (if someone could tell me how, once again, I’d appreciate it haha)
    -Jake

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey man, simple way to start, figure out your calorie/macro needs and eat in a slight deficit. These threads will help.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=136691851
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

For workout, AllPro's Beginner routine is great.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179232481

Pictures would help us a lot in better advice, to post simple upload them to imgur and post the link here; since you have less than 50 posts you will need to break the link up (put spaces in it) and we can copy/past it.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Bet100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Upper body weight loss

hello, sorry for replying on someone else's thread but I have no idea how to post a thread here just joined. so, I can describe my body shape as inverted triangle, I'm always gaining fat on my cheeks and shoulder area,belly, back fat, and arms. How do I reduce weight in those areas also is their a diet you can recommend?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bet100 View Post
    hello, sorry for replying on someone else's thread but I have no idea how to post a thread here just joined. so, I can describe my body shape as inverted triangle, I'm always gaining fat on my cheeks and shoulder area,belly, back fat, and arms. How do I reduce weight in those areas also is their a diet you can recommend?
    You can't choose where fat is lost from. You can only lose it from all over and build muscle throughout your body to improve your overall shape