andygeorge4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how or where to find a good online nutrition coach?

Hello,

I've been looking around and found it very difficult to find good reliable online nutrition coaching sources. Do you all have any recommendations for any coaches or sites to refer me to?
    Last edited by andygeorge4; 03-07-2022 at 10:03 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    They can be rather hit and miss.

I've read your other posts - and I doubt this is going to help you. A good nutrition coach will tell you essentially the same thing we've been saying. A bad one will get you doing all kinds of crazy diets claiming that this is necessary for you to achieve your goals - but ultimately, if they don't succeed in getting you to reduce calories below your maintenance level, you won't lose any weight...

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    They can be rather hit and miss.

I've read your other posts - and I doubt this is going to help you. A good nutrition coach will tell you essentially the same thing we've been saying. A bad one will get you doing all kinds of crazy diets claiming that this is necessary for you to achieve your goals - but ultimately, if they don't succeed in getting you to reduce calories below your maintenance level, you won't lose any weight...
    .....Thanks?.....I have listened to everyone that replied to my other post and Ive cut down calories to 1200. I guess ill see where that gets me. Id also like a coach to be helpful....meaning several people here just tell me my counting is wrong or I don't know how to count calories...ok, what am I doing wrong? help me?...nope.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andygeorge4 View Post
    .....Thanks?.....I have listened to everyone that replied to my other post and Ive cut down calories to 1200. I guess ill see where that gets me. Id also like a coach to be helpful....meaning several people here just tell me my counting is wrong or I don't know how to count calories...ok, what am I doing wrong? help me?...nope.
    Online coaching won't be any more help with your counting. You're asking people to accept things we know can not be true. A good coach will have just as hard a time believing it.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I think I suggested taking a diet break to see if you drop retained water. Have you tried that?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Online coaching won't be any more help with your counting. You're asking people to accept things we know can not be true. A good coach will have just as hard a time believing it.
    wow....you guys are great on this site!....I've learned soo much, I've learned I don't know how to count...I count wrong, I Lie to you, I lie to myself, I'm stupid.....You guys are a big benefit to all who come here, thanks for your help.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow....you guys are great on this site!....I've learned soo much, I've learned I don't know how to count...I count wrong, I Lie to you, I lie to myself, I'm stupid.....You guys are a big benefit to all who come here, thanks for your help.
    "I drive 50 miles every day but I only fill up on gas once every 2 months." None of us has any insight into your life where any of a hundred things can be occurring leading to your situation. We only know your assertion doesn't add up.

Heaven help the coach that takes you as a client.

"I drive 50 miles every day but I only fill up on gas once every 2 months." None of us has any insight into your life where any of a hundred things can be occurring leading to your situation. We only know your assertion doesn't add up.

Heaven help the coach that takes you as a client.
    LOL.....yep, you summed that up perfectly. All Assumptions and no actual help or follow up questions.
    Last edited by andygeorge4; 03-10-2022 at 08:14 AM.

LOL.....yep, you summed that up perfectly. All Assumptions and no actual help or follow up questions.
    I recently fielded a question from a department head. Her employees were being overpaid and she wanted to know why. I asked her a bunch of questions. Regular hours correct. Yes. Holidays and vacation? Yes. Unpaid leaves? Yes. Stand-by pay? Yes. Callback? Yes. Overtime? Yes. I finally had to sit down with her and run a report and review line by line. She hadn't coded holidays like she said had. Problem solved. This is relatively simple and we still had to meet face to face because she insisted she did everything correctly.

You're overlooking something and it's a big ask to review your entire life on a forum to find where you're going wrong.

I recently fielded a question from a department head. Her employees were being overpaid and she wanted to know why. I asked her a bunch of questions. Regular hours correct. Yes. Holidays and vacation? Yes. Unpaid leaves? Yes. Stand-by pay? Yes. Callback? Yes. Overtime? Yes. I finally had to sit down with her and run a report and review line by line. She hadn't coded holidays like she said had. Problem solved. This is relatively simple and we still had to meet face to face because she insisted she did everything correctly.

You're overlooking something and it's a big ask to review your entire life on a forum to find where you're going wrong.
    ok....now that I get...I totally understand not being able to cover everything here, I totally get you only have the minimal information I've given, I get that. What pisses me off is the assumption that I'm lying to everyone (what is there to gain) or I'm completely stupid. While I will confess I'm no Genius, I'm not an idiot either. I'm wondering if my metabolism is jacked. My wife is a competitive Bodybuilder, and has a personal trainer and follows a very strict diet. With that I am pretty familiar with counting calories. My original question on my other post was.....is it a bad Idea to go below 1500 cal. well, there was some not so nice but at least straight forward suggestions....which I took. i cut out my tuna sandwich's which lowered my calories to 1200. which is actually lower than my wifes, so I understand how it sounds...its just true.

ok....now that I get...I totally understand not being able to cover everything here, I totally get you only have the minimal information I've given, I get that. What pisses me off is the assumption that I'm lying to everyone (what is there to gain) or I'm completely stupid. While I will confess I'm no Genius, I'm not an idiot either. I'm wondering if my metabolism is jacked. My wife is a competitive Bodybuilder, and has a personal trainer and follows a very strict diet. With that I am pretty familiar with counting calories. My original question on my other post was.....is it a bad Idea to go below 1500 cal. well, there was some not so nice but at least straight forward suggestions....which I took. i cut out my tuna sandwich's which lowered my calories to 1200. which is actually lower than my wifes, so I understand how it sounds...its just true.
    My opinion is that it doesn't matter. If you're absolutely correct in your counting, you're maintaining at 1500. Dropping to 1200 doesn't represent an outrageous decrease.

My opinion is that it doesn't matter. If you're absolutely correct in your counting, you're maintaining at 1500. Dropping to 1200 doesn't represent an outrageous decrease.
    thanks, that was a serious hard road to get to "doesn't represent an outrageous decrease"....
    "