blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'll be getting my powerlifting coach certification at the end of the month hopefully

I've generally trained bodybuilding style mostly, but I've done several powerlifting competitions and I seem to favour powerlifting now over bodybuilding, so I've been getting stuck in with actively learning about strength training and powerlifting specifically, instead of just learning as I go along.

Gonna keep doing meets and getting stronger, and hopefully start landing clients to make some money on the side, and ideally become successful enough to make it my main source of income.

Will most likely use this forum often for feedback on things I am unsure about, although it probably won't be stuff specific to powerlifting as this is a bodybuilding centric forum.

WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) WadeDoesntBurn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yuuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Registered User RutherfordRyan1's Avatar
    RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RutherfordRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's always good to specialize in a specific area, especially if you are passionate about it. Powerlifting is all about strength and focus, so you'll be able to bring a lot of value to your clients.

AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100) AngelEdward is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know a lot of folks who love that style of training. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep crushing those powerlifting meets.

Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RutherfordRyan1 View Post
    It's always good to specialize in a specific area, especially if you are passionate about it. Powerlifting is all about strength and focus, so you'll be able to bring a lot of value to your clients.
    Hi
    You are right

Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100) Leenaa1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You are right

Registered User sophiaWindsor02's Avatar
    sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sophiaWindsor02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Congratulations on pursuing your powerlifting coach certification! Embracing your passion and actively seeking knowledge will surely lead to success. Best of luck on your journey.
    Regards
    Sophia Windsor