Thread: Lever Arms

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lever Arms

Since I own an older Legend 3133 Rack, Lever arms were never on my list since there are no side holes on the posts, which seems to be needed to mount them.
    Came across these from Griffin. I contacted them and they said they will fit my rack. Any thoughts from Lever arm owners. Do you like them?

seems these also have a slight converging feature if you remove the pin that locks them in

https://griffin.fitness/rack-attachm...le-lever-arms/

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't own them, but there has been a lot of talk about them in the last year in the various gym groups I frequent. Those that actually use them seem to like them quite a bit, but most that have purchased them ended up rarely using them and thus regret getting them. I came across one video in which the guy demonstrates how to setup the arms for various exercises and that was what, ultimately, led me to hold off on getting them. There's a lot involved in getting them set up for various exercises and for me, I know that means I would use them very infrequently. At $300 or so I'd probably get them anyway. At $900+ it would bug me to have them sit idle most of the time. YMMV

Here's the review on the Rogue ML version.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I don't own them, but there has been a lot of talk about them in the last year in the various gym groups I frequent. Those that actually use them seem to like them quite a bit, but most that have purchased them ended up rarely using them and thus regret getting them. I came across one video in which the guy demonstrates how to setup the arms for various exercises and that was what, ultimately, led me to hold off on getting them. There's a lot involved in getting them set up for various exercises and for me, I know that means I would use them very infrequently. At $300 or so I'd probably get them anyway. At $900+ it would bug me to have them sit idle most of the time. YMMV
    Thought a lot about them too and came to the same conclusion, I think they'd end up sitting. I think a functional trainer would get more use for me personally, so I'm going for that next. I do think lever arms have a great place in a program, especially for explosive power for athletes.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    There's a lot involved in getting them set up for various exercises and for me, I know that means I would use them very infrequently.
    Yep. This is also why my belt squat attachment and rack-mount GHD are both in places where they can be left permanently set up and ready to use.

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have recently bought the Rogue monster lever arms and received them last week. I was on the fence on buying these for a few years but with the mixed reviews and the fact that they are quite expensive, i was always waiting more and more. After looking at some videos on instagram of a guy using them for exercises with different strength curves (as Prime or Strive equipment) i have finally pulled the trigger.

I have only used them for 1-2 workouts so my opinion isnt final but i can say that there are a lot of great things to do with these. I wanted a standing viking press machine for long, so for the cost of the lever arms i could have bought only this machine but i also have a fantastic chest press, incline press, seated shoulder press, incline row and even more. Sure the setup is long, converting from standing viking press to the setup for squats on my rack takes approximately 4 minutes but for me it is worth it. I think that if you are setting your workouts to only use your rack for one movement either a lever arm movement or a barbell movement, it wont affect your workout. I do the setup before the workout so it is not impacting my workout too much. Sure i have a lot of other machines but i think that if you are considering buying these, you should already own the basics and even more, for sure dumbbells, functional trainer and maybe more.

With my setup, it is a great add on that will help me add more variety to my workouts. I dont have more room to add more single movement machines so without sacrificing other machines, i can add more possibilities to my gym…

Here is are a few links of the guy doing like Prime movements that have convinced me to finally pull the trigger.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZR2I...dium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZAKo...dium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYryO...dium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYkPG...dium=copy_link
    Last edited by alexthaman; 02-27-2022 at 03:09 AM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I did buy them would basically take the place of my leverage gym, which I use primarily for any type of press and chest support row movements. That way I could maybe free up some space for another piece down the road. Thanks for all the videos- always gives it more perspective when seeing it in action.

Alexthaman- what type brand were those in the videos. that guy had a sweet setup. And like you I usually setup my workspace for the night before for the next days workout, so I can just jump into it without fiddling about.

another factor I did not consider is that in the rogue video he is using exterior safety spotter arms, which I do not have- seems having them makes pressing movements much easier. another purchase I would need I guess.

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He has the Rogue monster light version. And yes the half rack spotters are a great accessory with the spotter arms but not necessary
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Purely speculation on my part as I've never owned the trolley arms. But going from a dedicated leverage unit to those is a downgrade in functionality IMO, and that has rarely ever ended well for me even after I talked myself into the decision with 'space savings'. I'm sure with alot of patience you can rig up some decent movements like that guy in the vid, but I have a feeling you'll end up regretting selling off the leverage machine for it's simplicity of use. I'm already on the lookout for another replacement for the Body Solid I sold, when the time comes I'll drop my pulldown in a heartbeat to add that back into the mix. But that pandemic profit was too enticing, I'll get another for free some day
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Purely speculation on my part as I've never owned the trolley arms. But going from a dedicated leverage unit to those is a downgrade in functionality IMO, and that has rarely ever ended well for me even after I talked myself into the decision with 'space savings'. I'm sure with alot of patience you can rig up some decent movements like that guy in the vid, but I have a feeling you'll end up regretting selling off the leverage machine for it's simplicity of use. I'm already on the lookout for another replacement for the Body Solid I sold, when the time comes I'll drop my pulldown in a heartbeat to add that back into the mix. But that pandemic profit was too enticing, I'll get another for free some day
    yeah not jumping the gun on it just yet.Your right I may have regrets, I do use it for alot of stuff now. But we are all guilty of trying to squeeze as much equipment as possible into our gyms. I would love for someone to make a leverage type gym that the arms can move up and down from top to bottom separately and some how have them converge. I think it would be huge seller.

Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    He has the Rogue monster light version. And yes the half rack spotters are a great accessory with the spotter arms but not necessary
    Thanks, good to know. sweet setup

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    yeah not jumping the gun on it just yet.Your right I may have regrets, I do use it for alot of stuff now. But we are all guilty of trying to squeeze as much equipment as possible into our gyms. I would love for someone to make a leverage type gym that the arms can move up and down from top to bottom separately and some how have them converge. I think it would be huge seller.
    There is always the possibility that you may not regret it, depending on how much you are really using the leverage unit. But man I just can't see the trolley arms making those movements feel any better, so the motivation would have to come from running out of space. To me it would be like selling off a dedicated lat pulldown in favor of a rack attached pulley system (which I have done as well), if you are starting at that point I'm sure it's awesome but downgrading has proven near impossible for me. I'll just end up buying it again haha
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had a pair. My new rack I've opted not to. I felt like they get in the way or made me lazy. Some days I'd just bench off the arms. All of a sudden a month went by and I wasn't doing any barbell benching. The convenience of leave them set up took over.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have the Powertec multipress? I love that machine. Been using it more than barbells lately.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    I've had a pair. My new rack I've opted not to. I felt like they get in the way or made me lazy. Some days I'd just bench off the arms. All of a sudden a month went by and I wasn't doing any barbell benching. The convenience of leave them set up took over.

Likewise, I really didn't get on with Rogue or ATX lever arms on my old Rogue ML and Legend 3133. Moving them around was a real pita, bio-mechanically the Rogue were better than the ATX, but not great.

I have some very nice commercial quality lever machines, so my opinions may be biased, but having owned both Powertec and Body Solid leverage machines in the past they outperformed the lever arms by some margin, I've never had much of a liking for rack add on's/accessories, the only one I use these days are my Mono's.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Likewise, I really didn't get on with Rogue or ATX lever arms on my old Rogue ML and Legend 3133. Moving them around was a real pita, bio-mechanically the Rogue were better than the ATX, but not great.

I have some very nice commercial quality lever machines, so my opinions may be biased, but having owned both Powertec and Body Solid leverage machines in the past they outperformed the lever arms by some margin, I've never had much of a liking for rack add on's/accessories, the only one I use these days are my Mono's.
    looks like the leverage gym is keeper for now then. Curious what type of lever machines do you currently own?

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the arms are just as with everything else.... a personal preference.

I wouldn't pay full price for them..... I got the Rogue ones when they were kinda beta and around $250??? I found a couple uses that would supplement my other machines and exercises.... even got the Mech belt squat attachment..... but after I moved to a bigger place..... the arms remain dismounted and unused. I do intend on reinstalling them some time this spring. I'd say they can complement your work out but not really replace any one machine.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like the leverage gym is keeper for now then. Curious what type of lever machines do you currently own?
    I currently have 4 Panatta Plate load and 2 stack leverage units in my set up, during the height op the Pandemic Panatta were offering some very large discounts, when equipment prices went crazy during the initial wave I decided to sell some of my Watson and Hammer Strength units at extremely favourable prices and put the funds towards my Panatta purchase.

Here are a couple of pics of the Vertical Chest and High Row, I also have the Deltoid Press, Power Squat and 2 stack machines, the Circular Incline Chest and Pullover.

Panatta Vertical Chest Press

Panatta High Row

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow! Very Nice! If you could, post those other machines. You have some really nice stuff.

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Wow! Very Nice! If you could, post those other machines. You have some really nice stuff.

Thank's, it's taken me over 20 years, I'm finally happy with my set up.

Some more pics.

Panatta Deltoid Press

Panatta Power Squat

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    I currently have 4 Panatta Plate load and 2 stack leverage units in my set up, during the height op the Pandemic Panatta were offering some very large discounts, when equipment prices went crazy during the initial wave I decided to sell some of my Watson and Hammer Strength units at extremely favourable prices and put the funds towards my Panatta purchase.

Here are a couple of pics of the Vertical Chest and High Row, I also have the Deltoid Press, Power Squat and 2 stack machines, the Circular Incline Chest and Pullover.

P
    Hot damn those are awesome. yeah if I had those machines, rack lever arms wouldn't even be on my radar.
    Your gym is rocking....

Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recidivst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I must be "that guy" I had a rogers athletic full rack that i was using their monster incline arms on and i found them to be enough of a PITA to setup and remove that i eventually bought a rogers dual rack XL so that i could keep the arms mounted at all times and still have a full rack to work with.
    The rogers arms are different than most as they also have a joint so that they move laterally as well as up and down and the U shaped handles are splined so that you can clock the handle 360 degrees.
    https://www.rogersathletic.com/monster-incline-arms/

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That panatta stuff looks great !
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like this company has sort of a free moving pair of arms and according to a reviewer on the page, he asked their customer service if they can fit them to his rack and they accomodated the request.

Seems affordable too compared to other companies lever arms, the only thing I wonder is if these arms get in the way inside the rack, or how easy they are to move out of the way during barbell work...

https://www.phenoxfitness.com/produc...lla-fit-system

interesting. I would expect in the future we should hopefully see more alternatives ( cheaper etc). of variations for racks. Still waiting for a leverage gym unit of some sort to come out with adjustable converging arms.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    interesting. I would expect in the future we should hopefully see more alternatives ( cheaper etc). of variations for racks. Still waiting for a leverage gym unit of some sort to come out with adjustable converging arms.
    I might actually take a chance on the ones in the link, I'm not really looking for anything fancy as far as accessory movements go with it and the price seems decent...I talked to the owner/builder and been running a few ideas to have them custom fit to my rack if I decide on them.

There's a vid where he says that they can hold two 45s and a 25 no problem (maybe more?) but regardless of what for high rep accessory movements and the telescoping feature along with a removable stow away feature on the arms, it don't sound bad in my opinion.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's very little resistance for the first half of the movement on those arms.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting attempt at improving the concept

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbobgdSg936/

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    Interesting attempt at improving the concept

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbobgdSg936/
    I did something similar to this last year. Doesn't really make them more useful except for storing them out of the way of the upright.

I also added a "compression clamp" (inspired by sorinex's version) to go with the regular pin. Makes it much more stable.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪