Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Two More Personal Covid Stories- Medical Malpractice & Vaccine Injury

Good buddy of mine in his 40's got Covid in early December and was hospitalized. He sent a group text from the hospital to let all his friends know. I texted directly to tell him to demand the doctor's give him monoclonal antibodies. Today I spoke to him about his experience. He was in the hospital for 9 nine days and when he asked for the treatment, they wouldn't give it to him. They said is was "no longer a treatment they offered." Instead, they gave him Remdisivir, which we know does fuk all. He ended spending nine days in the hospital and got a bill for thirty-three thousand dollars! He has now developed type II diabetes and has lingering fatigue and shortness of breath.

Then he tells me our other friend got COVID and got the monoclonals, made a quick full recovery. My own cousin was denied monoclonals in the hospital, was released, and drove 5 hours round trip to a clinic that would give the treatment. He was fine the next day.

-----

My sister's friend's dad was completely healthy, after his booster starting experience weird issues. He got diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the say he will be wheelchair bound within a year.
    ------

I'll add too my aunt's arm swelled up like basketball directly after her booster, she still cant lift over her shoulder. My other aunt started experience heart palpitations after her booster and is wearing Holter monitor. I guarantee the doctors are seeing all sorts of chit that they are too scared to talk about. I've just heard too many stories now to not believe the repeated mRNA shots arent doing something, and I have to believe that they intentionally suppress monoclonal usage. At this point, it cant be ignorance or incompetence. We havee some very evil people running our system whose main goal is not our health, but profit and compliance.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My aunt had a similar situation after her second shot. she had swelling at the injection site and had to get it drained of blood and pus. Her doctor said it was likely due insuficent hygiene and sanitation practices, as many of the people administering the shot aren't properly trained. He said in the future it would probably be a better idea to have the shot administered at an actual medical facility, as apposed to a random pop up tent at the stadium/fairgrounds parking lot.
    Know Justice

Know Peace

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    remdesivir is killing the most immunocompromised

They pumped my dad full of it and sent him home with a defunct oxygen machine

Week later came back. Ventilated and died from Multi-Organ failure.

It fking hurts having to relive that and the realization that the public hospital systems ARE NOT your friend

how can anyone have the knowledge or wherewithal/energy to fight back? It is only through Knowledge

If i knew what I knew about the hospitals I never would of taken him there.
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    My aunt had a similar situation after her second shot. she had swelling at the injection site and had to get it drained of blood and pus. Her doctor said it was likely due insuficent hygiene and sanitation practices, as many of the people administering the shot aren't properly trained. He said in the future it would probably be a better idea to have the shot administered at an actual medical facility, as apposed to a random pop up tent at the stadium/fairgrounds parking lot.
    I can’t believe people actually get shots at those places. Gross.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    remdesivir is killing the most immunocompromised

They pumped my dad full of it and sent him home with a defunct oxygen machine

Week later came back. Ventilated and died from Multi-Organ failure.

It fking hurts having to relive that and the realization that the public hospital systems ARE NOT your friend

how can anyone have the knowledge or wherewithal/energy to fight back? It is only through Knowledge

If i knew what I knew about the hospitals I never would of taken him there.
    that sucks man, its hard to know what to do. You wanna believe that doctors are going to give you best chance which is why you ultimately go.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    that sucks man, its hard to know what to do. You wanna believe that doctors are going to give you best chance which is why you ultimately go.
    Want to believe, but shouldn't. Doctors today are no longer the critical thinkers we remember them being when we were all kids. Now they are in it purely for the money, and are themselves the products of "educational" institutions that might as well be viewed as assembly lines. They are being formed into Professional Googlers, not true doctors of medicine.

Don't even get me started on gynaecologists and obstetricians. Any brah who has a woman in his life who's given birth in a hospital environment surely knows what I'm talking about here.

It's a sad world we're living in now. The reckless negligence and pure self-interestedness of contemporary doctors is a pandemic in of itself.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good buddy of mine in his 40's got Covid in early December and was hospitalized. He sent a group text from the hospital to let all his friends know. I texted directly to tell him to demand the doctor's give him monoclonal antibodies. Today I spoke to him about his experience. He was in the hospital for 9 nine days and when he asked for the treatment, they wouldn't give it to him. They said is was "no longer a treatment they offered." Instead, they gave him Remdisivir, which we know does fuk all. He ended spending nine days in the hospital and got a bill for thirty-three thousand dollars! He has now developed type II diabetes and has lingering fatigue and shortness of breath.

Then he tells me our other friend got COVID and got the monoclonals, made a quick full recovery. My own cousin was denied monoclonals in the hospital, was released, and drove 5 hours round trip to a clinic that would give the treatment. He was fine the next day.

-----

My sister's friend's dad was completely healthy, after his booster starting experience weird issues. He got diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the say he will be wheelchair bound within a year.
    ------

I'll add too my aunt's arm swelled up like basketball directly after her booster, she still cant lift over her shoulder. My other aunt started experience heart palpitations after her booster and is wearing Holter monitor. I guarantee the doctors are seeing all sorts of chit that they are too scared to talk about. I've just heard too many stories now to not believe the repeated mRNA shots arent doing something, and I have to believe that they intentionally suppress monoclonal usage. At this point, it cant be ignorance or incompetence. We havee some very evil people running our system whose main goal is not our health, but profit and compliance.

YOU know how many vaccine shots have been given? 10.6billion.
    There will be side effects, there will be complications - no one denies that. For people to think that it is worse than getting actual covid19... they have no idea about science.

(getting my flame suit on)

Unfortunately people are too emotional (biases) to be able to discern between correlation and causation, let alone with the sheer numbers that we are talking about. That is the whole reason we developed the scientific method... yet here we are

fk i hate this world.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LearnedManlet View Post
    Want to believe, but shouldn't. Doctors today are no longer the critical thinkers we remember them being when we were all kids. Now they are in it purely for the money, and are themselves the products of "educational" institutions that might as well be viewed as assembly lines. They are being formed into Professional Googlers, not true doctors of medicine.

Don't even get me started on gynaecologists and obstetricians. Any brah who has a woman in his life who's given birth in a hospital environment surely knows what I'm talking about here.

It's a sad world we're living in now. The reckless negligence and pure self-interestedness of contemporary doctors is a pandemic in of itself.
    What makes you think they were "critical thinkers" back in the day and not now days. I have met my fair share of dinosours in health care...

Physiotherapy instagram

LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    What makes you think they were "critical thinkers" back in the day and not now days. I have met my fair share of dinosours in health care...
    Good point. I suppose I'm speaking relatively.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just study the scientific method, how the studies on the vaccine are peer-reviewed, and there are real-life consequences for someone if the data is doctored or falsified. That can include retraction of published work and can also include losing ones job. That's what the studies are there for; they tell us what works and what doesn't. Most medicines that are released are actually effective and we have a good idea of side effects before a treatment hits the market.

If you're going to claim evidence that reflects reality is fake, you're going to need some sufficient evidence of your own. Anecdotes won't cut it. It saddens me to see people co-opted by right-wing propaganda. It's like they won't take a vaccine with a mild chance of side effects, and prefer a cocktail of things like steroids, remesdevir, MaB etc. with much more serious side effects simply because it's "not mainstream".
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Just study the scientific method, how the studies on the vaccine are peer-reviewed, and there are real-life consequences for someone if the data is doctored or falsified. That can include retraction of published work and can also include losing ones job. That's what the studies are there for; they tell us what works and what doesn't. Most medicines that are released are actually effective and we have a good idea of side effects before a treatment hits the market.

If you're going to claim evidence that reflects reality is fake, you're going to need some sufficient evidence of your own. Anecdotes won't cut it. It saddens me to see people co-opted by right-wing propaganda. It's like they won't take a vaccine with a mild chance of side effects, and prefer a cocktail of things like steroids, remesdevir, MaB etc. with much more serious side effects simply because it's "not mainstream".
    Can you get the disease after getting vaxxed?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There will be side effects, there will be complications - no one denies that. For people to think that it is worse than getting actual covid19... they have no idea about science.

Unfortunately people are too emotional (biases) to be able to discern between correlation and causation, let alone with the sheer numbers that we are talking about. That is the whole reason we developed the scientific method... yet here we are

fk i hate this world.
    wow lol, negged

Agreed, at the end of the day, vaccine hesitancy is a sign of a deeper issue, where a) trust in government is at all time lows and b) there is a political divide over vaccines, c) low confidence in science.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    wow lol, negged

lmao that hurts.

don't you have a convoy to go to

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Peer reviewed

93% effective
    Prevents transmission
    Prevents infection
    No side effects

"Peer reviewed"

Trust the science bigot!

How can someone even have a conversation with people who just parrot the same **** all day long.

93% effective* - that was one study against the original variant, things have changed, science have moved on, maybe you should to.

Vacccine does lower transmission (delta/omicron
    Vaccine does reduce chance of infection

Vaccine* side effects is lower than COVID19 side effects -

*Not a vaccines are the same so talking side effects and sh*t does require to be specific

**I am happy to go into the science of each of those points, just have done enough of writing to a wall today.

Physiotherapy instagram

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao that hurts.

don't you have a convoy to go to
    im supporting the convoy yes

Remember when vaccines stopped infection, then all of a sudden the definition changed. Lol, why? Just lol

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How can someone even have a conversation with people who just parrot the same **** all day long.

93% effective* - that was one study against the original variant, things have changed, science have moved on, maybe you should to.

Vacccine does lower transmission (delta/omicron
    Vaccine does reduce chance of infection

Vaccine* side effects is lower than COVID19 side effects -

*Not a vaccines are the same so talking side effects and sh*t does require to be specific

**I am happy to go into the science of each of those points, just have done enough of writing to a wall today.
    You have to factor intentionally getting the vax and possibly getting covid against their potential side effects
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Remember when vaccines stopped infection, then all of a sudden the definition changed. Lol, why? Just lol
    show me where the FDA said that vaccines stop infections completely. I am willing to bet 10$ on paypal that this has never happened. Why? because vaccines are never full proof, anyone that understands immunology has that basic understanding of that. Maybe you have heard some mixed messages out there, but the majority of scientist in the field have no said that.

Let me give you some examples on other vaccines.

Hepatitis B: 98-100% Effectiveness (95% developed antibodies)
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7030...%20antigenemia.

Smallpox: somewhere in the 90%:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698834/

HPV: "close to 100%", even on one of the most effective vaccines, the scientist do not say 100%

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3145...rous%20lesions.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    You have to factor intentionally getting the vax and possibly getting covid against their potential side effects

1) getting the vax with low side effect risk (yes, that statistically true).
    2) get covid19 w/ a decreased likelyhood of severe infection and risk of hospitalisation...

I know which one I will take.

In fact, that is exactly what I have done, 3 x vax, got covid last month. Pretty happy with my decision so far.

Physiotherapy instagram

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2) get covid19 w/ a decreased likelyhood of severe infection and risk of hospitalisation...

In fact, that is exactly what I have done, 3 x vax, got covid last month. Pretty happy with my decision so far.

I'm unvaxxed and got covid and was sick for a day at best. Lol mudbloods
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agreed, at the end of the day, vaccine hesitancy is a sign of a deeper issue, where a) trust in government is at all time lows and b) there is a political divide over vaccines, c) low confidence in science.

Neither of these are the reason I'm not getting the jab. I don't trust a drug company with a lengthy history of malfeasance, who is allowed to skip the usual safety and testing, then granted full immunity from lawsuits over the product.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

There's been a constant conflation of sterilizing vs functional immunity. There is this insistence on this false dichotomy between severe or deadly covid and no possibility of infection. I've posted a bit to refute this strange and illiterate claim, and people seem to have this idea that a vaccine means you cannot possibly be infected. Which is of course, false, since even the most successful vaccines don't make infection a literal impossibility. Even vaccines which one might have considered to be like that would be shown otherwise with the sophistication of our 21st century bioscience.

But even vaccines against far more serious viruses work because they prevented sickness, and not infection. If we make the virus manageable FAIAP that's basically curbed the pandemic.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by DumpsterFire View Post
    I'm unvaxxed and got covid and was sick for a day at best. Lol mudbloods
    cools story bro,

you know whats funny, I am equally proud of getting vaccinated and we both think the other is dumb as f*k, what a weird duality that is eh?

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Neither of these are the reason I'm not getting the jab. I don't trust a drug company with a lengthy history of malfeasance, who is allowed to skip the usual safety and testing, then granted full immunity from lawsuits over the product.
    the pzifer covid vaccine now has full FDA approvals, so it hasn't skipped anything. It is fair to have some level of skepticism of pharmaceutals, no doubt but where does it end? does that mean you will never trust a covid19 vaccine? will you trust any other pharmaceutals? where you do draw the line.

There's been a constant conflation of sterilizing vs functional immunity. There is this insistence on this false dichotomy between severe or deadly covid and no possibility of infection. I've posted a bit to refute this strange and illiterate claim, and people seem to have this idea that a vaccine means you cannot possibly be infected. Which is of course, false, since even the most successful vaccines don't make infection a literal impossibility. Even vaccines which one might have considered to be like that would be shown otherwise with the sophistication of our 21st century bioscience.

But even vaccines against far more serious viruses work because they prevented sickness, and not infection. If we make the virus manageable FAIAP that's basically curbed the pandemic.
    Absolutely. People's inability not think in absolutes has been such a difficult thing to argue. The analogy of seatbelts adequately exemplifies the issue "what is the point of wearing a seatbelt if it doesn't 100% prevent death".

In reality I tend to be quite empathetic towards vaccine-hesitant individuals; attempting to be more pragmatic and pleural in my view the hesitancy is not that unreasonable when people have very basic grasp of the very difficult science and the sea of misinformation. Then we add the "loss of freedom" and wanting to have some sense of agency and this is what we get, everyone is now a scientist.

Physiotherapy instagram

Well I know which I would do - not vaxxed, got covid in December, no regrets. Gave it to my kid who then gave it to my ex who is triple vaxxed and she ended up hospitalized
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000) Azure84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My sister got severe heart palpitations and headaches every day since the vaccine. Been 9 months now and still just as bad, been told she cannot strain herself otherwise she risks heart failure. Recently made an appointment with private healthcare since public healthcare has been completely useless.

She's taken EKGs before the vaccine and they were completely normal.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol @ a guy who works in a restaurant giving medical advice to his buddy in the ED. Bigger lol @ comparing three different people's experiences with covid treatments as being some sort of meaningful data set on which medicines are best for covid. No labs or diagnostics needed; dabbs donning his scrubs from behind his iPhone knows what is best for the patients.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Azure84 View Post
    My sister got severe heart palpitations and headaches every day since the vaccine. Been 9 months now and still just as bad, been told she cannot strain herself otherwise she risks heart failure. Recently made an appointment with private healthcare since public healthcare has been completely useless.

She's taken EKGs before the vaccine and they were completely normal.
    Side effects have been more common then what's being reported. At this point i know more people that got screwed for life or died for getting the vaccine than dying from "Covid".

My sample size on people i know that had side effects:
    1.My Dad randomly developed Vertigo, still deals with it. Never leaves no matter what he does.
    2.A sales man estimator I dealt with on a weekly bases died of a heart attack right after his first shot.
    3.One of my best friends developed neurological imbalances on his neck, his nervous system went haywire. Couldn't do anything. Had his parents fly to him once every week to take care of him. Still recovering and will be a year soon.

My Sample size of people i know that died of COVID
    1. Co worker that got COVID during the surf side rescue in Miami Beach. Age 48

fk i hate this world.
    I'm going to go back and review where I said that. I didn't, in fact I support the vaccine, only I think it should be targeted toward certain cohorts that have an increased risk of severe disease.

I see you didn't address anything else in the post. Perhaps you aren't aware of what is going in the US with the suppression of antibody treatments, the distortion of the use of therapeutics like Ivermectin being labeled by our government as an animal drug, or the complete ignoring of those of us who gained natural immunity before the vaccine was available. Before you self-immolate, ask yourself how much vaccine hesitancy the "authority" causes when they repeatedly distort, lie and misinform? OR, you can attack the little guy who has lost his job, had his business shutdown, and is now being forced to do something in order to return to his life. Maybe that's where you should channel your rage.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm going to go back and review where I said that. I didn't, in fact I support the vaccine, only I think it should be targeted toward certain cohorts that have an increased risk of severe disease.

I see you didn't address anything else in the post. Perhaps you aren't aware of what is going in the US with the suppression of antibody treatments, the distortion of the use of therapeutics like Ivermectin being labeled by our government as an animal drug, or the complete ignoring of those of us who gained natural immunity before the vaccine was available. Before you self-immolate, ask yourself how much vaccine hesitancy the "authority" causes when they repeatedly distort, lie and misinform? OR, you can attack the little guy who has lost his job, had his business shutdown, and is now being forced to do something in order to return to his life. Maybe that's where you should channel your rage.
    Tell your friend if he wants to demand doctors give him shots that cost $5K a pop at around $20K a day, then he should get health insurance or bring the scratch.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c