Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Canadian Trucker Protest = White Supremacy

Can someone explain to me why some people are saying they are Nazis, stand with Swastikas, white supremacists, racist, etc?

I, hate to say it, sometimes lurk in reddit forums and in non-political forums, if it comes up -- it's a given. It is a fact and not to be disputed whatsoever, the truckers *are* white supremacists, period, end of story, no debate to be had.

I was under the impression they were there solely to dispute the vaccine mandates and their perception of Government overreach.

Sometimes, the truth is in the middle. Are there any legs about them being associated somehow with the KKK or something? Or it this entirely fabricated by Trudeau and nothing more than a smear to discredit them?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Canadian police horses in Ottawa trampled a disabled elderly woman who is a Mohawk elder. So much for Justin's emergency powers excluding native protesters, that lasted exactly 1 day. Ha.

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I mean they are hideously incorrect but would you rather stand with them (supremacists) or Trudeau? I mean if you had to choose between which of the two to stand with? The lesser of two evils for me.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Can someone explain to me why some people are saying they are Nazis, stand with Swastikas, white supremacists, racist, etc?

I, hate to say it, sometimes lurk in reddit forums and in non-political forums, if it comes up -- it's a given. It is a fact and not to be disputed whatsoever, the truckers *are* white supremacists, period, end of story, no debate to be had.

I was under the impression they were there solely to dispute the vaccine mandates and their perception of Government overreach.

Sometimes, the truth is in the middle. Are there any legs about them being associated somehow with the KKK or something? Or it this entirely fabricated by Trudeau and nothing more than a smear to discredit them?
    Its to keep their white libs/moderates in line or suffer the same fate/get doxxed, etc.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    So, are the #BLM Communist rallies? Their founders hold those beliefs, is that the standard we have or not?

Btw, I didn't listen to much, but if this is their leader they would do well to oust him and find someone less of a ctard or just vile person to lead. Trudeau is a absolute monster but they are giving him plenty of ammunition (see the thoughts in the reddit threads) and if he can't keep his hard conspiracy takes to himself, find someone who doesn't have them or can shut up.

In any event, whatever his beliefs are, the protest itself does not seem to represent than and surely there are not thousands and thousands of Canadians, many who are black, native, etc, they can not all be there to support whatever other ideas this guy has.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, are the #BLM Communist rallies? Their founders hold those beliefs, is that the standard we have or not?

Btw, I didn't listen to much, but if this is their leader they would do well to oust him and find someone less of a ctard or just vile person to lead. Trudeau is a absolute monster but they are giving him plenty of ammunition (see the thoughts in the reddit threads) and if he can't keep his hard conspiracy takes to himself, find someone who doesn't have them or can shut up.

In any event, whatever his beliefs are, the protest itself does not seem to represent than and surely there are not thousands and thousands of Canadians, many who are black, native, etc, they can not all be there to support whatever other ideas this guy has.
    Dunno about BLM. Those demonstrations were legal and peaceful here.

The leadership, or at least those who were put up as leaders, are what led to the view of the movement people who looked into it hold.

Their published MOU showed it had little to do with covid mitigation policies.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do not respond to JLC he is trolling

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Do not respond to JLC he is trolling
    Always with the orders. Such irony

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There’s nothing even remotely resembling “white supremacy” in these truck protests.

If one loser out of the countless protestors that could be somehow equates to the entire movement, then I can’t wait what they have to say about the BLM terrorists.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    There’s nothing even remotely resembling “white supremacy” in these truck protests.

If one loser out of the countless protestors that could be somehow equates to the entire movement, then I can’t wait what they have to say about the BLM terrorists.
    He was a leader.

Was arrested this week along with the other organizers.

He was a leader.

I was curious what the other perspective is/was -- unlike others, I'm glad you presented it. I engaged for a second but that's not really the point of this thread. Personally, I disagree with the degree of opinion you're presenting but that's nothing new.

I do see it now more as a debate than anything cut and dry, either towards them being in the right or them being purely wrong.

Curious, do you think there is a debate to be had or are you more in line with the reddit thinking, that it's settled and anyone who disagrees is wrong, should be silenced, racist themselves, etc? (btw, I know your answer, just throwing this out here to have some kind of solidarity Vs the usual)

- Arthur Schopenhauer

I was curious what the other perspective is/was -- unlike others, I'm glad you presented it. I engaged for a second but that's not really the point of this thread. Personally, I disagree with the degree of opinion you're presenting but that's nothing new.

I do see it now more as a debate than anything cut and dry, either towards them being in the right or them being purely wrong.

Curious, do you think there is a debate to be had or are you more in line with the reddit thinking, that it's settled and anyone who disagrees is wrong, should be silenced, racist themselves, etc? (btw, I know your answer, just throwing this out here to have some kind of solidarity Vs the usual)
    Of course I think it's a debate. I also think many people threw in their support before understanding what the movement was seeking.

I'm hoping that people who offered early support, before the motives were more widely known, won't be impacted/punished for providing early support.

MelGibsonAfterAfewDrinks SteveSanders's Avatar
    SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteveSanders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone knows white trumps all, nothing scares the left more then white men organizing and marching in the streets. Why do you think the feds infiltrate any pro white group? 50 well trained white men would change a country for good.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are probably 3-4 individuals out of the 10,000 that have attended the protests that have any interest in racism or white supremacy.

Thus, the Lefty psychopaths who cried about people focusing on the buildings being burned down and people being murdered last year during the "protests", latch onto those individuals when the entire rest of protestors do not know or care about them.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    There are probably 3-4 individuals out of the 10,000 that have attended the protests that have any interest in racism or white supremacy.

Thus, the Lefty psychopaths who cried about people focusing on the buildings being burned down and people being murdered last year during the "protests", latch onto those individuals when the entire rest of protestors do not know or care about them.
    Pat King was an organizer and anyone aware of his activities would question having that guy as a face of a movement.

It's clearly not about white supremacy.

But it's also currently not about covid mitigation policies.

ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000)

Simply made up rhetoric to support his dictator like moves.

It is because of the mandates period.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's the go-to accusation for any concern people have against liberal politicians/leaders. And it's not limited to just concerned white protestors. Just recently in SanFrancisco, three members of the school board were booted out by voters because of their constant racially focused dogmas in education. One of those members said it was "white supremacists" who forced her out when in reality a majority of the voters were Asian.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is how you effectively destroy legitimate protest and why any real revolution against the Great Reset absolutely must be 2) formally organized by a 1) mass aware people. Anything less than that is 100.0% guaranteed to be defeated by the highly-organized global elite of the WEF/Great Reset who have these tactics and strategy against unaware and unorganized people down pat ...

Dunno about BLM. Those demonstrations were legal and peaceful here.

The leadership, or at least those who were put up as leaders, are what led to the view of the movement people who looked into it hold.

Their published MOU showed it had little to do with covid mitigation policies.

He was a leader.

Pat King was an organizer and anyone aware of his activities would question having that guy as a face of a movement.

It's clearly not about white supremacy.

But it's also currently not about covid mitigation policies.

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post

If you watch the news reports from lib media, then you'll think they're white supremacists and violent, because that's how they've been framed.

If you watch live-stream videos from people actually there on the ground, you'll see the exact opposite, aka the truth.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew

whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteveSanders View Post
    Everyone knows white trumps all, nothing scares the left more then white men organizing and marching in the streets. Why do you think the feds infiltrate any pro white group? 50 well trained white men would change a country for good.
    3% of the colonials is all it took the first time.

Originally Posted by SteveSanders View Post
    Post content to thread title ratio ...

ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100) ilikeplanters is not very well liked. (-100)
    Liberals/progressives all across western nations who are being used by the criminal elves cabal are quick to shout "white supremacy" when their agenda doesn't go as planned and why ? Because they use that term as a way of taking away the liberty and freedom aspect fighters credibility, "they are white supremacists" so nevermind that they are fighting marxism and fighting the enslvament of all not just whites but blacks and others too, nevermind people are stripped of their freedom daily due to a virus that said cabal and their aides released into our lives, no its white supremacy lol

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can source my recent post history for the argument and explanation that this whole convoy is not about the welfare of truckers, but rather, a propagandist stunt to pilfer money from the gullible. As a sampling:

~ The organizer, Pat King, is filmed on a Twitter rant supporting the absurd Great Replacement conspiracy theory. He also called the NDP leader a terrorist.

https://twitter.com/VestsCanada/stat...97274900041729

https://twitter.com/AhmarSKhan/statu...miG_K29ZQ&s=19

~ Jason LaFace is also a member of the white supremacist group Sons of Odin .

https://globalnews.ca/news/8543281/c...ganizers-hate/

~ Tamara Lich has confederate insignia in her house, and also jokingly asked if there are any white supremacists in the audience, to receive cheers and then one person actually admitted to being a white supremacist.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/02...ests-organizer

https://twitter.com/Justin_Ling/stat...ETrBojBpg&s=19

~ Chris Barber has made racist remarks on his social media accounts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Justin_Li...F2Km5nk1E600vA

Now, you can bend yourself into a pretzel attempting to downplay or refute this, but this is pretty clear-cut evidence there's a white supremacist element driving the organization of this convoy. You also can't accuse me of pushing a liberal narrative seeing how adamantly anti-lockdown and anti-mandate I am.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

~ Tamara Lich has confederate insignia in her house, and also jokingly asked if there are any white supremacists in the audience, to receive cheers and then one person actually admitted to being a white supremacist.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/02...ests-organizer

https://twitter.com/Justin_Ling/stat...ETrBojBpg&s=19
    Apparently, you dont understand SARCASM. She asked if there were white supremacists to mock the fact that they were being called white supremacist. The guy, playing along, said he was. It was a joke you dumb fuk.

Watch the clip again given the context I gave you and come back and tell me I wrong. lets see if you have one honest bone in your body.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some people are morons with very limited vocabularies.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    Some people are morons with very limited vocabularies.
    You mean leftards calling everybody they don't like "white supremacists" because they aren't smart enough to justify why they disagree with them?

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    You mean leftards calling everybody they don't like "white supremacists" because they aren't smart enough to justify why they disagree with them?
    for example..
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post

I've got to call hypocrisy here. I see far more behaviour of this kind from the right. Like:

~Calling someone a troll to denigrate and run down their name for literally no reason other than they voice a left or liberal perspective.

~Being too inarticulate to present a counter-argument so instead drop a butthurt neg, then leave.

~Resorting to ganging up on 10-1 in conversation and engaging in childish name-calling to the point of mentally ill monotony.

~Strawmanning argument, ignoring counter-argument, and bunching up and going REKT BODIED ETHERED etc.

Just calling it as I see it. I'm only claiming they're white supremacists because of the undeniable evidence they're imbibing white supremacist theories.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.