BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Personal training…studio?

Hey all, I’ve been a certified personal trainer for a few months now and finding work has been difficult (mostly because they ALL involve slashing my pay in half).

But I got to thinking, there are small suites at a building in the middle of town that would make a great studio for 1 on 1 training or small classes.

Has anyone here ever gone that route before and if so what were your experiences?

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Hey all, I’ve been a certified personal trainer for a few months now and finding work has been difficult (mostly because they ALL involve slashing my pay in half).

But I got to thinking, there are small suites at a building in the middle of town that would make a great studio for 1 on 1 training or small classes.

Has anyone here ever gone that route before and if so what were your experiences?
    personally i did personal training as a part time job and always looked at it that way. THat being said i traiend clients at my house and never worked for someone else. I interned for two gyms briefly. Once I became certified I just marketed through soial media Youtube and instagram and was able to bring in some clients to pay the bills through college. Now I am 25 and still train clients on occasion but have since scaled back due to my full time job.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class