OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Fierce5 + Kickboxing, Not Sure How to Structure Schedule

I'n 30, 5'11 and about 185lbs, coming off a bulk with Fierce5. I got fat and need to cut 15lbs before bulking with the Fierce5 novice program again (my bad). I'd like to have my lifting routine jive with kickboxing though, and do not know the best way to do this that will work for both cutting and bulking, and preventing overtraining. Should I alternate days, or lift the same day as kickboxing but have the next day off? Like:

Stacking days:
    Mon - Off
    Tues - Lift in the morning, kickboxing in evening
    Wed - Off
    Thurs - Lift in the morning, kickboxing in evening
    Fri - Off
    Sat - Lift only
    Sun - Off

Or, alternate the days like:
    Mon - Lift
    Tues - Kickboxing
    Wed - Lift
    Thurs - Kickboxing
    Fri - Off
    Sat - Lift
    Sun - Off

I realized the little details like this might not matter. I have a habit of not thinking through routines and going ham on one but spinning my wheels and making no progress because I didn't think it through. Do you guys think this schedule is realistic for a cutting + bulking routine mixed with cardio?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kick random people in the face at the gym in between sets.

OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50) OralB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not a bad idea. I train in my garage, but I could probably lure a neighbor over

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I lift and box (heavy bag) in my garage too. My schedule is like the 2nd one you listed. I've encountered one too many undesireable people that deserved a punch in the mouth.

Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Alternating the days with lifting vs kickboxing does seem like the way to go, was a bit worried about not having much recovery time though for when I hit the bulking phase.