paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Vince Gironda nutritional tip of the day XXX

If you are cooking food for a large group of people, shop early in the morning for the meat. When meat is reaching its "Sell by" date the store will reduce the price up to 40%. I've been smoking 3 slabs of baby back ribs once a week for a group of 10 guys renting 3 houses from me. I can get a marked down slab for $9. Motels charge an arm and a leg. I just charge an arm. As of today, the cumulative rent they have paid is more than the purchase price of 2 of the houses.

Current rankings

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    MTpocket: Opossum
    TolerantLacose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicidGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Weasel
    Steffo99: Ferret
    Mark1T: Snapping turtle
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote