ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ktrazy91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

On again off again relationship w/working out

I'm sure you've all heard the obligatory on again off again workout posts with motivation and the like. I'm afraid this will be another one of those posts because, frankly I have no idea where to start. It's no surprise that the past couple of years has been a rollercoaster for all of us. 2019 ended with being engaged, 2020 brought the pandemic and being dumped 6 months before the wedding in '21, 2021 brought changes in my professional career and now 2022 I'll be starting my new position with a large automotive corporation.

Weirdly enough what brought me back to wanting to work out was a video game called "House of Ashes" where there's this character called Jason Kolchek. The way this character's personality/persona scarily mirrors myself got me thinking if I'll be as fit as this fictional character I see on my TV screen. I've always had body image issues historically being the small guy in my group of friends, most of which are huskier/muscular (military/LEO/airsoft players). I want to make this change for me and to prove that I can do and overcome this. I just lack direction and knowledge and primarily motivation at this point.

This new position will have me traveling 100% with me being home 2-3 days a week before flying back out again to another state or province. I feel like this is kind of a unique situation in that I won't really have anybody to push and keep me motivated since I'll always be gone. I can always read up on learning better nutrition or finding out a beginner workout regimen to eventually bring me to where I want to look and feel in the future.

Any advice?
    2021 Mazda CX-30 Select - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - 6 speed SkyActiv Drive Automatic - 2.5L Inline4 SkyActiv-G - Daily
    1995 BMW E36 318ti Compact - Alpine White - 4 speed GM Automatic - 1.8L M42 Inline4 - Project

zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeztyzyad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my observation, it looks like you have this predisposed idea that in order for you to be making progress, you must be going to the gym and lifting weights or else you wont progress or that you've failed your journey. This idea is providing enough fuel to fuel your excuses and put you down.

First, you must realize that that is not the case, you need to realize that exercise in general and body weight exercises will be your best friend. I think you have two options (from the details you've provided)

1. Focus on body weight exercises, pushups and its different variations, squats, pull-ups. Maybe you have enough space on you travel accommodations to carry a pullup a pull-up bar or a dip bar?

2. Planet fitness, it sucks, but if you can find a planet fitness on the road its a life saver, like 10$ a month and you can access any location.

FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrancisSoyer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Soon-Yi Previn - She was sitting across the table from me.