Eejakee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Not sure where to start

To start this off my stats are 5’8 125lbs m21
    Edit: not sure why it says I’m 52 I just joined the community

I have a firm grip on bulk, cut, etc but my big issue is I’m pretty skinny fat and I’m not sure if my best route is going to be to lose then gain or gain then lose.
    I’m not looking to get extremely bulky, just more defined with a little bit of weight gain in muscle
    Here’s a link with a pic if it helps at all
    https://ibb.co/Qnwry9V
    Willing to listen to any advice.
    Last edited by Eejakee; 02-11-2022 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Clarification

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are not skinny fat, just skinny.

There is no way that dieting from this point will make you look like anything other than a skeleton. Focus on building muscle for at least 2-3 years. Even then, you won't look "extremely bulky" but you might have enough muscle to support some definition. You should be aiming at a peak bodyweight of about 170 lbs and then cut down to about 160. Just don't rush to get there because muscle only grows so fast. 2lbs a month is fine.