Registered User Imjustanunknown's Avatar
    Imjustanunknown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to a bodybuilding coach. LA area

As the title states, I'm looking to find a coach to prep for a show in a year or so. Needs to be in-person, I can't handle the video or online coaching.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Imjustanunknown View Post
    As the title states, I'm looking to find a coach to prep for a show in a year or so. Needs to be in-person, I can't handle the video or online coaching.
    Unfortiunately I am not in the LA area. Perhaps look for a gym with a good coach. I am sure that shouldnt be a problem on the west coast. However most of the best coaches are via the internet these days. Good luck!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class