Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    LOL...go get your booster like a good boy.
    If you read the quotes you just posted, you should see that I was referring to people thinking they are "pure blood" because they refuse to take the vaccine, not to all people not taking it.

I already apologized for my phrasing.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I think some people do lol....

I'm in the camp of medical reversal and that no brand new therapy created first try for an un-studied novel virus is likely to work.... So far that appears to be correct.
    This. The 5G great reset conspiracy-cels are a small minority.

Most of us just want more long term data. Although given that the vaccines aren’t even working, I’m getting to the point of why even bother taking them, even if there ends up being no long term adverse effects (which seems likely).
    modnegged4life

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Of all the ones out there related to covid, I think the highly likely one to be true is the Chinese government attempting to create a bioweapon that targets non ethic chinese, they are atleast certainly trying to do it, who knows if they have one. Who knows if covid wasnt an early attempt and it got out of the lab before they were done.

China has been collecting DNA on foreign nationals, through those "my ancestry" DNA sites and through covid testing kits. What do you think they want random foreigner DNA for? It obviously isnt for the need of any one individual's DNA, its for the need to analyze a large sample of non chinese DNA to find averages and statistical trends, that is the useful information from it. So any retard saying "der her dur china can have my DNA, what can they do with it?" doesnt see the big picture.
    That’s not really a vax conspiracy theory. Don’t think there is an actual vax conspiracy (extreme negligence, maybe, but no conspiracies).

But just lol how we are giving China a free pass for accidentally leaking a bio weapon. aKShuAlLy aCcORdiNG tO SNopEs tHerE iS nO evIdeNce thAt iT didNt deVELOP nAturAllY
    modnegged4life

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by navid93 View Post
    Find me a quote of me saying that I’ll Venmo you $100
    Really guy? Last year, you didn't say that the subways should have been shutdown? That the next time there's a virus, we need to do a proper lockdown?

Don't be ashamed, own up to it.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying to kill us? No
    Killing us by accident because not as smart as they think they are? Maybe

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's to microchip us so that our alien grey overloads can categorize us more easily.

The first step in the great invasion event.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

I honestly do. Who knows what but it’s something. China also took over 39 countries in Africa and are forcing their vaccines on them but not on their own people. I don’t want any vaccine.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    Trying to kill us? No
    Killing us by accident because not as smart as they think they are? Maybe
    Obama Biden and fauci were in the wuhab lab In 2014 and 2017 using our tax dollars to study how to put spiked proteins into the human body to purposely make them sick. The vaccines are spiked proteins. Too much going on to be taking the unknown for a virus that I still question even exists

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m not talking about it not being as effective as claimed or pfizer lying to sell more, sure I can see that

I’m taking about beliefs like they’re injecting us to kill us as part of the great reset.

Do people here ACTUALLY believe this or is it just trolling?
    "Belief" is just as applicable to the deathshots, as it is to know that the sun rising in the AM is the reason it gets light out.

https://www.realnotrare.com/

Also, see sig.

"Vaccines do not contain nanoparticles, and the conspiracy that these nanoparticles can self-assemble is lunatic freakish frenzy," they said.

Novel nanoparticle SARS-CoV-2 vaccine combines immune focusing and self-assembling nanoparticles

Quote from the article(less than its half standard applies):

"The first generation of COVID-19 vaccines have been highly effective, but also have limitations: their efficacy can wane without a booster shot, and they may be less effective against some variants. Now scientists at The Wistar Institute have developed a more targeted vaccine that, in animal studies, shows stronger, broader, and more durable protection in a single, low dose.

The vaccine combines three technologies—immune focusing, self-assembling nanoparticles, and DNA delivery—into a single platform for the first time. In addition to its other advantages, the vaccine could be stored at room temperature, making it potentially easier to transport to remote or developing locations than existing mRNA vaccines, which require specialized cold storage."

I clearly do remember when the narrative was that there are NO nanoparticles, and that the idea of their self-assembly was treated as a conspiracy frenzy..."
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age5037446/pg1

Novel nanoparticle SARS-CoV-2 vaccine combines immune focusing and self-assembling nanoparticles
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-...es-immune.html
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OffwhiteBrah View Post
    Let it be known these are the same miscers using gas station pills that are filled with god knows what just to get it up
    Lmfao!

Arginine, citrulline malate, horney goat weed?

You mean the same ingredients that have backed up thousands of studies done to increase nitric oxide, help lower the blood pressure and found in natural fruits like watermelon and our own body produce?

You Fukn morons seriously have no clue how the world works and way too stupid to learn.

The covid shot is extremely dangerous and not for everyone, if you sincerely think otherwise, well, you prove my point.
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    If you read the quotes you just posted, you should see that I was referring to people thinking they are "pure blood" because they refuse to take the vaccine, not to all people not taking it.

I already apologized for my phrasing.
    I would much rather produce with a female who hasn’t had the covid shot then one who has. We both don’t know the long term effects of this. Stay in your lane until you have conclusive factual evidence bud and stfu in the mean time talking out against people don’t get the shot. You do NOT know the effects to talk out against people

It’s so funny your type talk bad about people who don’t follow you when you have no clue where or what you’re actually doing.

I understand why liberals need to be controlled, y’all are threats to the people who can actually think

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Olympia2018 View Post
    I would much rather produce with a female who hasn’t had the covid shot then one who has. We both don’t know the long term effects of this. Stay in your lane until you have conclusive factual evidence bud and stfu in the mean time talking out against people don’t get the shot. You do NOT know the effects to talk out against people

It’s so funny your type talk bad about people who don’t follow you when you have no clue where or what you’re actually doing.

I understand why liberals need to be controlled, y’all are threats to the people who can actually think
    Lmao at this fuking meathead.

And this thread went exactly as I expected. A couple of non-CTers who support the vaccine get ganged up on by "pure blood" morons. (not everyone itt btw, some of you are actually pretty reasonable)

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope. Anti mandate, and don't want the vax, but i do not believe any of the 'out there' theories like the vax (intentionally) kills people. At most i could sympathize with the view that money has some influence on the trajectory of things and how things are done (such as emergency approval despite not completing full clinical trials) and the direction of the narrative, but money always has an influence so i don't really consider that to be conspiracy.
    Last edited by TappingTheZen; 02-06-2022 at 10:18 AM.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

there's navid, pointing to the shadow. "Vaccine! safe and effective!"
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Lmao at this fuking meathead.

And this thread went exactly as I expected. A couple of non-CTers who support the vaccine get ganged up on by "pure blood" morons. (not everyone itt btw, some of you are actually pretty reasonable)
    Not anything was contributing to this thread for people to be persuaded otherwise on your behalf, shocking, You’re a toxic person with nothing to actually contribute to on this forum, there’s a word for that... Loser.

Imagine being on a bodybuilding forum with no avi giving people twinky diets claiming you know it all what’s best for all of us

Your wife is a fat pig with medical problems

You put her on a twinky diet which in term gave your son type 1diabetes at birth

You don’t even workout yet again, on a BODYBUILDING FORUM all day long.

Wtf

Why are you still here?

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We’re at the very least lab rats for these people. I don’t have an answer to why everyone down to 5 months would be forced to inject themselves with an experimental shot including pregnant women every year/few months for the rest of their lives. The shots don’t even work. The propaganda and censorship aiding this is straight out of the Soviet and Nazi handbook so I can’t imagine anything good to come from that. Literal concentration camps are being implemented in this experiment.

I dont know but I’m not going to find out the hard way.

Our country was willing to kill its own in the 60s (operation northwood). God only knows what they’re willing to do now. Well Kennedy wasn’t and we saw what happened there.
    Last edited by Pterodactyl314; 02-06-2022 at 10:27 AM.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally don't believe there's a conspiracy in so far someone is trying to do something malicious to public health for the sake of causing harm.

What I do believe is that the vaccine companies have a profit motive, and will still push for the vaccine hard, even when data is showing them to be not particularly effective, and pushing them to populations who don't need them anyway (such as a 6 month old infant)

I think likely that they are hiding or downplaying adverse reactions to the vaccine for the same reason.

Are we going to forget that large pharma companies engineered the recent opioid crisis that killed countless people and ruined the lives of millions? Pretty naive to think they wouldn't do something like this too
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not anything was contributing to this thread for people to be persuaded otherwise on your behalf, shocking, You’re a toxic person with nothing to actually contribute to on this forum, there’s a word for that... Loser.

Imagine being on a bodybuilding forum with no avi giving people twinky diets claiming you know it all what’s best for all of us

You put her on a twinky diet which in term gave your son type 1diabetes at birth

Wtf

Why are you still here?
    Jesus Cheristu

Ethered.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    navid are you going to believe the ppl that said:

- iraq had wmds
    - taliban would take months to take back afghanistan
    - usa droned al qaeda (when it was an aid)
    - russia pee pee tapes
    - horse dewormer
    - russia bounty on us troops in afghanistan
    - syria gas attacks in 2017/2018ish

do i think its to purposely kill the population? no its to kill the populations remaining spirit. having people on a 5-6 month subscription of big pharma products that makes big pharma wealthier.

navid why is it they want 75+ years to release the data on the vaccines?
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wtf

Why are you still here?
    Literally proving how fuking stupid you are.

The twinky diet was in response to a sarcastic thread that you took seriously. And my son is type 1 diabetic which has nothing to do with weight. But congrats on trying to go low dragging my wife and kid into it.

Now go take some more roids and lash out at stangers on the internet ***g0t.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Lmao at invoking hospital data when hospitals have been botching covid numbers since the beginning to get more of that covid federal grant money. Athletes got messed up fdom the jab.

What a stupid son of a bitch..
    You have absolutely no basis for making that claim. Super ironic to call someone else an idiot when your research appears to consist of reading Caillou books.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The twinky diet was in response to a sarcastic thread that you took seriously. And my son is type 1 diabetic which has nothing to do with weight. But congrats on trying to go low dragging my wife and kid into it.

so it has to do with genetics?

so you have chit tier genetics fat ****ggot?
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m not talking about it not being as effective as claimed or pfizer lying to sell more, sure I can see that

I’m taking about beliefs like they’re injecting us to kill us as part of the great reset.

Do people here ACTUALLY believe this or is it just trolling?

who do think formulates all the horrific drugs ? who do think allows chit riddled chemical infused foods to be sold on shelfs ?

who do you think starts wars to manipulate commodity prices

these people are evil & the only reason they don't kill you quicker is so they can live life with servants etc

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. I don't want to get it because I don't need it and the costs of using an experimental vaccine for a virus that won't do chit to me outweigh the benefits and I don't think people should be forced to take it. And I hate being grouped in with these Bill Gates/5G/Elite conspiracy ****s.
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

The twinky diet was in response to sarcastic thread that you took seriously. And my son is type 1 diabetic which has nothing to do with weight. But congrats on trying to go low dragging my wife and kid into it.

That’s a complete utter lie you were posting it in the diet section a very long time ago before that recent thread was even made showing how it lowered cholesterol levels and its actually a solid diet lmfao

I never said your wife’s fat pillsburry rolls had to contribute to your sons diabetes,

I said the twinky diet you convinced her was okay is the reason your son has type 1 at birth.

You can lose fat on sugar/twinkies, hell can drop cholesterol too, but it doesn’t make it healthy for your organs/hormones not 1 bit, lack of nutrients and hi processed sugar can lead to diseases/cancers regardless if you’re fat or skinny

Son I’ve trained THOUSANDS of people around the world, I’ve cleared over 50 people from type 2 diabetes, hundreds from high blood pressure medications and cholesterol medications, what have you done besides judge anybody who speaks out against the Chinese communist party you protect 24/7 on here?

I figure with the problems you personally have you’d wake the Fuk up and make a change instead of linger on here talking sht to anyone wanting to better themselves or think for their own.

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    so it has to do with genetics?

so you have chit tier genetics fat ****ggot?
    No one in my family is overweight.. type 1 is genetic which happens to come from my wife's side of the family. No one else in my family is diabetic.

That’s a complete utter lie you were posting it in the diet section a very long time ago before that recent thread was even made showing how it lowered cholesterol levels and its actually a solid diet lmfao

I never said your wife’s fat pillsburry rolls had to contribute to your sons diabetes,

I said the twinky diet you convinced her was okay is the reason your son has type 1 at birth.

You can lose fat on sugar/twinkies, hell can drop cholesterol too, but it doesn’t make it healthy for your organs/hormones not 1 bit, lack of nutrients and hi processed sugar can lead to diseases/cancers regardless if you’re fat or skinny

Son I’ve trained THOUSANDS of people around the world, I’ve cleared over 50 people from type 2 diabetes, hundreds from high blood pressure medications and cholesterol medications, what have you done besides judge anybody who speaks out against the Chinese communist party you protect 24/7 on here?

I figure with the problems you personally have you’d wake the Fuk up and make a change instead of linger on here talking sht to anyone wanting to better themselves or think for their own.
    Lmao you just keep displaying your absolute ignorance about diabetes. The twinky diet has literally nothing to do with type one diabetes.

And no one EVER claimed that the twinky diet was healthy long term. You'd have to be an absolute moron to think that or even think someone would try to argue that.

But then again, you took the thread seriously and shot your mouth off just like you're doing now and embarrassed yourself.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **Restating the original**** post for those that went off on a tangent, got somehow distracted, and ARE having difficulty focusing on the original topic.

1."I’m taking about beliefs like they’re injecting us to kill us as part of the great reset."

2. "Do people here ACTUALLY believe this or is it just trolling?"
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Lmao at invoking hospital data when hospitals have been botching covid numbers since the beginning to get more of that covid federal grant money. Athletes got messed up fdom the jab.

What a stupid son of a bitch..
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one in my family is overweight.. type 1 is genetic which happens to come from my wife's side of the family. No one else in my family is diabetic.
    Type 1 can be genetic but it can also be caused by damage to the pancreas from lifestyle choices

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.