phantomx777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats Y'all's Opinion On Dietworks Apple Cider Vinegar Diuretic?

Hi there! A couple of months ago my mom bought some pills that are supposed to help you lose water weight (it's NOT a fat burner but explicitly for water weight). It's called Dietworks Apple Cider Vinegar. Has anyone ever heard of it? Have you gotten good results? Should I try it?
    Bench: 165
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 255

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You realise that all a diuretic does is make you drop water - i.e. not fat.

I don't know why you would routinely use one without a medical reason. You could become dehydrated which is bad for health.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You realise that all a diuretic does is make you drop water - i.e. not fat.

I don't know why you would routinely use one without a medical reason. You could become dehydrated which is bad for health.
    exactly this. it doesn't matter if you lose some water weight, you'll still essentially weigh the same as before when you gain any of that water back

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, at being only 14 years old this is something you shouldn't even be thinking about.

Stop.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew