Thread: "breading"?

cookiesnm1lk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"breading"?

so i got some of those pork rinds. aaaaand unlike the last time i tried keto, i can't stomach them by themselves. BUT, i figured.... can i use them like breading? what do y'all think?

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having read your other post about the pre-diabetic condition, it may not be a bad idea, but how would you do it? Frying anything really is not a good idea from a calorie reduction standpoint.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Registered User singularkitchen's Avatar
    singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100) singularkitchen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cookiesnm1lk View Post
    so i got some of those pork rinds. aaaaand unlike the last time i tried keto, i can't stomach them by themselves. BUT, i figured.... can i use them like breading? what do y'all think?
    Thank you.
    I'm Gordon Ramsay... Travel Enthusiast, and the Resident Cookery Queen of A Spicy Perspective. I'm here to help you make mealtime memorable, and life a little spicy!