boris11818 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein and height

I saw Derek from More Plates More Dates say that the more protein you eat as a teen, the taller you become. I'm 13, 6"0, 155 lbs, and eating 3300 cals and around 120 g of protein daily, as well as 1+ hrs of weights a day. What's the most amount of protein I can eat before my kidneys get ****ed?

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drink a gallon of whole milk a day.

srs
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by boris11818 View Post
    I saw Derek from More Plates More Dates say that the more protein you eat as a teen, the taller you become. I'm 13, 6"0, 155 lbs, and eating 3300 cals and around 120 g of protein daily, as well as 1+ hrs of weights a day. What's the most amount of protein I can eat before my kidneys get ****ed?
    That's a bunch of crap.

It is possible to stunt your growth from poor nutrition - but after a certain point just adding more will not have any extra effect. Just eat a balanced diet containing mostly meat, eggs and vegetables and whole carb sources and you're doing all you need to do. Don't ever do harsh diets before your reach your adult height.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It depends on the person, I think, OP.

Some folks either don't eat or drink anything or don't eat or drink much at all and they apparently end up growing much taller than others.

There are apparently associations between starvation, ghrelin and release of growth hormones in the brain and body.

Some techniques may include eating and drinking as much as you want on Day 1 and then not eating and drinking anything at all (not even water) until Day 8 or Day 9 and then rinsing and repeating. Apparently, within the period of Day 1 and Day 9, messages will be sent to some of the body's glands (including the pituitary) to release certain compounds, chemicals and hormones (such as growth hormones) and you may "feel" and even look "bigger" during this period of abstinence from all food and drink.

This is why you may see some dudes looking like they're "juiced up", but they've actually had nothing and may be employing this "Day 1-Day 9 program".

Also, you tend to see some of these feeding habits in some parts of Africa, particularly with manual laborers whose muscular structures look better than some folks in the Western World. Also, sometimes, this is the case with some dudes in the Caucus region, hence the tough bone and muscle structure.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by boris11818 View Post
    At some point those extra calories are just gonna be stored as fat... just eat a clean balanced diet and sleep well and you will hit maximum growth as an adult.
    Former fat kid gang